Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Tin foil hat wearing boomers.

Bullshit... absolute bullshit... if they were the problem there would be mounds of dead bodies.....

Fact.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Bullshit... absolute bullshit... if they were the problem there would be mounds of dead bodies.....

Hahahahaha hahahahaha that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Everyone knows the majority of boomers out there are paper tigers that talk big but only care about their money. They are very vocal though to try and sound tough.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Calls4cum still pretending to be young.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Nah, they all have to be home by 10:00 PM to take their meds and watch the news.

they ought to move to Mountain time zone, we get the Fox News at 9!

Top that! I'm having a can of medicine right now!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ahoyza
First NC, now WA and OR are reporting incidents. They are being tight lipped on details. Any scoop or commentary?

Scoop: The Feds have been gearing up for a while to pin this kind of thing on Accelerationists, so that's who they're going to find did it.

Commentary: 13 posts in two years and now asking someone to spill the beans??

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think whoever is doing it, it's practice runs. See what works, what doesn't, see what the response is. Testing, testing...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-ne...trusions-at-6-power-stations-in-florida/

Andrew Dorn, Evan Lambert

Posted: DEC 7, 2022 / 03:38 PM CST | Updated: DEC 7, 2022 / 04:58 PM CST

(NewsNation) — Just days after what officials are calling a “targeted” attack at two Duke Energy substations in North Carolina, NewsNation has obtained federal documents showing evidence of at least six other “intrusions” at Duke Energy substations in Florida.

In September, Duke Energy Florida experienced at least half a dozen “substation intrusion events,” according to an incident report obtained by NewsNation.

You can watch Evan Lambert’s full report today on “Rush Hour” at 5 p.m. EST.

On Sept. 21, an intruder “forced entry” into the Zephyrhills North substation in Pasco County, manually tripping equipment that caused an outage lasting nine minutes, according to a report filed with the U.S. Department of Energy.

One day later, someone “forced entry” at Duke’s East Clearwater substation in Pinellas County, again manually tripping equipment that caused an outage lasting two minutes.

The two substations are about 50 miles apart and both incidents took place in the early morning hours between 2 a.m. and 4 a.m.

Experts say the threats to infrastructure are nothing new but appear to have become more common recently.

“It’s definitely not a new type of threat but I think we’re seeing a level of intent to cause damage that is higher than we’ve probably seen in the past,” said Todd Keil, an associate managing director for security risk management at Kroll, who previously worked with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Federal law enforcement warned of attacks on power plants
The report filed by Duke Energy Florida said the two latest incidents followed four other “similar substation intrusion events,” all of which occurred in the state during the month of September.

Earlier in the month, an intruder entered Duke’s Bay Ridge substation in two separate incidents on Sept. 10 and Sept. 13. The Orange Blossom substation was targeted on Sept.18, as was the Zephyrhills substation on Sept. 21.

Duke Energy issued the following statement after NewsNation asked for additional information about the incidents in Florida:

We can’t comment on any ongoing legal proceedings or investigations. However, given the nature and scale of our operations, we – alongside federal, state and local law enforcement and security officials and industry partners – are continuously assessing and evolving our measures to protect our critical infrastructure. That partnership includes helping bring anyone, who damages our system, to justice.

DUKE ENERGY
Federal law enforcement suspects the people behind the Florida intrusions likely have inside knowledge of the grid and understand how to power down equipment without causing damage, according to a memo obtained by NewsNation.

“The fact that someone has potentially identified a critical substation and then has knowledge of those critical pieces of equipment inside that substation leads me to believe that they’re dealing with people who have inside knowledge,” the memo read.

Duke Energy Florida said it is actively investigating the incidents with law enforcement and has installed video surveillance equipment and posted guards at substations in the area, according to the incident report dated Sept. 22.

Please don't feed the trolls!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Colorado1135

Hahahahaha hahahahaha that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Everyone knows the majority of boomers out there are paper tigers that talk big but only care about their money. They are very vocal though to try and sound tough.

You little internet pussy want to try this one on for size?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by rickt300

Back off this Rick….if you was a high fence hunt he’d be deadly…..LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hahaha, well you outed yourself there old man. Notice how I said the majority fall into that category of being a paper tiger. You are one of them. Plain and simple.
The toughest guys I know don't say [bleep] like you did, what is that? That's hilarious. Plus you got pissed because you knew I was talking about blow hards like you!

Hook line and you showed your stripes. That was too easy, I bet you're hell on wheels in a fight though. Lol

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by MarkWV

Back off this Rick….if you was a high fence hunt he’d be deadly…..LOL

He is probably scared [bleep] of Pit bulls. Sick of all this pussy [bleep] you guys snivel about. Fuqqing pussy hurt jackasses blaming us for them being gutless and worthless. As far as mounds of bodies I would bet that by far I have seen more dead
than 90% of this forum.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Domestic terrorist... guarantee you they are leftist

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Lmao! Git em Rickey! You sound like a bad ass

Camp is where you make it.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
My guess is an organized terror group is practicing for the near future
California got hit a couple of years ago and I figured it was a test run. The one in N.C. I figured it was an attempt to disrupt the Drag show.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ok Boomers

Man, what did you guys do to look tough before the Internet?
Cards in the spokes, comb in the back pocket and a pack of smokes rolled up in your sleeves? Not to mention greasy hair, pretending to be your dads because they actually were tough. The rest of your life you spent trying to perfect it, often convincing folks you were tough, others simply didn't want to waste their time proving you wrong. And here you are, most of your family has left you or wants nothing to do with you, including your kids. All you have left is what money you accumulated through the easiest time in America to gain wealth, and to sit online and try to be a tough guy. [bleep] Internet is full of guys like that. The faster they get wound up, the surer you've pegged one for being just that. The true tough guys don't get wound up so easily, they've seen what it does. So.......

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

That’s where I’d put my money.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tzone

That’s where I’d put my money.

Pretty sure you're right, might not be home grown though, at least not entirely. Those guys are so basic in everything they do. If it was a trebuchet then maybe.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Some [bleep] that thinks she can't get an abortion anymore, a nut job that hates fossil fuels, a jaded gay elementary school teacher or all the above Bill Ayers wannabes.....

The same people that can justify ballot harvesting and fraud, "for democracy".

Last edited by HawkI; 12/07/22.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

You hillbillies say that leftist don’t own guns and only throw bricks.

Which is it?

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
106 members (338reddog, 10gaugeman, 35, 32_20fan, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,412 guests, and 680 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,882
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.