Campfire Tracker
K
https://fb.watch/hg-CNBkVVe/

Hard to watch
Reason to carry

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grab that pit by the back legs and lift it, and it will very likely stop the attack. Failing that, jamming your fingers up its ass would likely stop it.

Those people standing around were cowards and morons.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
158 grains of jacketed hollow point would have stopped it too. No pit love here.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Not sure the guys watching didn’t kind of enjoy watching the sport

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
A smack to the top of the head of that pit would have stopped that in a hurry. Folks these days are non decisive pussies.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics are questionable.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Been there, done that, a lot catching cows. Nothing works better than a goat horn off a old billy.

Go in the back of its mouth and press down on the back of it's tongue while pulling back on it's collar.

It will let go to get another bite. It might take two or three tries but that's how it's done.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ericn
A smack to the top of the head of that pit would have stopped that in a hurry. Folks these days are non decisive pussies.

I hope you are never unfortunate enough to get involved in a fight with a pit because your gonna lose thinking that way, there's only two or sure ways to get a Pit to release when they are serious.

1. shove a stick in between it's jaws and pull back.
2. Kill it.

If a Pit is serious about what it's biting a smack to the top of the head isn't going to make lick of difference.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I hope you are never unfortunate enough to get involved in a fight with a pit because your gonna lose thinking that way, there's only two or sure ways to get a Pit to release when they are serious.

2. Kill it.

If a Pit is serious about what it's biting a smack to the top of the head isn't going to make lick of difference.
True, you can beat yhe fugg out of em and they'll ignore it.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I wonder if the pit bull belonged to the guy who led it away at the end? It sure looked like it.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cant watch video.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Raferman likes Putin cum. It drips down his chin.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Get a good grip on the pit's collar and cut its throat from ear to ear.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Raferman

2. Kill it.

I’ve told this story here before but this thread is as good as any for its retelling…

An old friend of mine worked at Boeing on swing shift. He’d gotten home from work and after unwinding he went to bed but hadn’t fallen asleep yet when he heard something moving and banging on his front porch. He grabbed his Beretta 92 loaded with Hydroshocks and went to investigate. He didn’t see anything through the peephole so he slowly opened the front door and was face to face with a pit bull. He shouted at it to leave but it growled and was posturing like it was going to attack so he put a single 9mm Hydroshock right between its eyes. He said the dog just folded…and then 2 seconds later jumped up and took off running. 2 drops of blood was all that he found on his porch. That dog must’ve had a serious headache but was no worse for the wear. It would cross the street if it saw my buddy and went out of its way to avoid him but a point blank 9mm hollow point to the head didn’t do anything except keep the dog off his porch.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
grab that pit by the back legs and lift it, and it will very likely stop the attack. Failing that, jamming your fingers up its ass would likely stop it.

thats its not how it works in real life Paul

nice try

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MarkWV
Raferman likes Putin cum. It drips down his chin.

your luv of hillary Clinton jiz is well documented
did yer Biden plastic dentures arrive in the mail yet goober?

Last edited by ribka; 12/07/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

a smack with your fist?

does that work on a pit?

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Raferman

2. Kill it.

I’ve told this story here before but this thread is as good as any for its retelling…

An old friend of mine worked at Boeing on swing shift. He’d gotten home from work and after unwinding he went to bed but hadn’t fallen asleep yet when he heard something moving and banging on his front porch. He grabbed his Beretta 92 loaded with Hydroshocks and went to investigate. He didn’t see anything through the peephole so he slowly opened the front door and was face to face with a pit bull. He shouted at it to leave but it growled and was posturing like it was going to attack so he put a single 9mm Hydroshock right between its eyes. He said the dog just folded…and then 2 seconds later jumped up and took off running. 2 drops of blood was all that he found on his porch. That dog must’ve had a serious headache but was no worse for the wear. It would cross the street if it saw my buddy and went out of its way to avoid him but a point blank 9mm hollow point to the head didn’t do anything except keep the dog off his porch.

Somewhere there is a video of a Pit Bull soaking up .40 cal rounds and still going for quite a while. If I recall correctly, one round to the head ricocheted off with little effect.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Grab rear legs, lift, and "make a wish". Remember that if one of these land sharks ever latches onto a loved one. Sans any kind of edged or shootin' weapon, that's the route I'm going 100% of the time.

The sheer number of "men" who are completely unaware of how to deal with (or afraid of) a dog or other animal is simply astounding these days. I get that women and kids don't know or aren't capable. But any man in decent shape should be able to handle an animal like that with a little courage, lack of fear, knowledge and readiness to bring violence.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've broken up several dog fights over the years by wishboning them. It's an effective procedure when all else fails.
In these instances, it was more like lifting by the hind legs and throwing them as far as possible.
None of them were pits however.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guillotine choke.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (160user, 11point, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 69 invisible), 2,749 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,334
Posts18,468,628
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.