Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
99 I grew up on the east coast of the USA and never had fish with rice , but a l had a lot with grits. mite have to try it LOL

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 44mc
99 I grew up on the east coast of the USA and never had fish with rice , but a l had a lot with grits. mite have to try it LOL

Hi 44mc, You just can't beat Shrimp with Cheesy Grits, Impossible! :o)

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/07/22.

KB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is this early for hardwater for you, 99 ??

I tend to watch the weather up your way just out of curiosity and sentimentality. Couldn't BELIEVE when I saw the high temp for Ignace yesterday !!!!!!!

DANG !!!!!!

Thinking that was a little uncharacteristically cold. Even for there.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Sunset country is a winter wonderland.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Yoder409

I tend to watch the weather up your way just out of curiosity and sentimentality. Couldn't BELIEVE when I saw the high temp for Ignace yesterday !!!!!!!

DANG !!!!!!

Howdy Mate,

Normally walking ice early December & riding ice by Christmas.

Yeah, the weekend into last nights temps were fresh !

Was a little warmer this am at -24*C & a high of -10*C today.

Weekend looks spectacular at lows of -6*C & highs of -1*C !

grin

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

DANG !!!!!!

Howdy Mate,

Normally walking ice early December & riding ice by Christmas.

Yeah, the weekend into last nights temps were fresh !

Was a little warmer this am at -24*C & a high of -10*C today.

Weekend looks spectacular at lows of -6*C & highs of -1*C !

grin

Good morning New_2_99s,

Our American friends are blissfully unaware of what *C means, you may as well be speaking Chinese hehehe, may want to convert to *F when posting temps!

Keep the great picture coming! :o)

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/08/22.

KB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've only ever been in Sunset country from early June through mid-August..........

I would LOVE to visit at other times of the year. But yinz all have a better tolerance for winter than I do. And we can get winter where I live....... But our spring ice-out is probably 1 1/2 to 2 months before yours !!!!

I'll be totally honest............ My favorite way to catch walleyes in your neck of the woods involves a short-sleeved shirt, DEET and sunglasses. Not a snow machine and a tent. grin

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I've only ever been in Sunset country from early June through mid-August..........

I would LOVE to visit at other times of the year. But yinz all have a better tolerance for winter than I do. And we can get winter where I live....... But our spring ice-out is probably 1 1/2 to 2 months before yours !!!!

I'll be totally honest............ My favorite way to catch walleyes in your neck of the woods involves a short-sleeved shirt, DEET and sunglasses. Not a snow machine and a tent. grin

Good morning Yoder409 I trust you are doing great and added new trophies to your beautiful trophy room this season! How did you make out in your tree stand locations for the deer you were chasing?

I LOVE WINTER FISHING! As soon as the ice freezes, I book my trip to Key West Florida and fish for tarpon. hehehe

KB

KB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KillerBee

Good morning Yoder409 I trust you are doing great and added new trophies to your beautiful trophy room this season! How did you make out in your tree stand locations for the deer you were chasing?

I LOVE WINTER FISHING! As soon as the ice freezes, I book my trip to Key West Florida and fish for tarpon. hehehe

KB

Hey, Bee !!!

Nope. Nothing added to the garage this year. Lower back issues have kept me from doing much in the way of serious deer hunting at all this year.........bow OR rifle. I did manage a nice fall turkey. But that's about it.

Winter has been mostly just muddy here, so far. But Florida sho' do sound like a good idea to me right now !!!! ENJOY !!!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

KB

Hey, Bee !!!

Nope. Nothing added to the garage this year. Lower back issues have kept me from doing much in the way of serious deer hunting at all this year.........bow OR rifle. I did manage a nice fall turkey. But that's about it.

Winter has been mostly just muddy here, so far. But Florida sho' do sound like a good idea to me right now !!!! ENJOY !!!!!!

Hello again young man!

Really sorry to hear about you back still acting up, I know that feeling all too well. Thank God for Chiropractors, otherwise I would be in big trouble.

Luckily when it comes to Turkey hunting you just need a decent ground blind and you do not have to climb any ladders or trees.

The only great thing about getting older is that you are still above ground. I hope you resolve your back issues and get back to enjoying hunting soon!

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas :o)

KB

KB

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
yoder we be candy asses down here if its below 60 its to cold to fish .

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
KB I love to go to the beach at 4 am to cast net some mullet to fry with cheese grits for BF.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
KB I love to go to the beach at 4 am to cast net some mullet to fry with cheese grits for BF.

That is a fresh breakfast! I love my Cheesy Grits and make the best, with Shrimp of course.

Nothing beats fishing in the Keys during the winter. It's one of my favorite places on EARTH. I only seen one woman on ice in a bikini, she was a drunken Native American. lol

Do you live in Florida? I would do more ice fishing if I saw this on ice.

Cheers KB

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KB

R
R
Don’t wanna derail the thread but I wanna hear more about the woman from Siberia, and where can I find one, besides mail order lol

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raider7
Don’t wanna derail the thread but I wanna hear more about the woman from Siberia, and where can I find one, besides mail order lol

All I will say is that she had a legitimate 6 pack with 5% body fat at 54 years old. She was also a beautiful person on the inside.

Sweet memories :o)

KB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

KB

Hey, Bee !!!

Hello again young man!

Really sorry to hear about you back still acting up, I know that feeling all too well. Thank God for Chiropractors, otherwise I would be in big trouble.

Luckily when it comes to Turkey hunting you just need a decent ground blind and you do not have to climb any ladders or trees.

The only great thing about getting older is that you are still above ground. I hope you resolve your back issues and get back to enjoying hunting soon!

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas :o)

KB

A very merry and blessed Christmas to you and all your'n, as well !!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
yoder we be candy asses down here if its below 60 its to cold to fish .

LOL !!!!!!!!!

No candy ass, here. I'll take the flintlock deer hunting when it's WAY below zero (F). And I love me some wally-eye fishin !!! But I will NOT sit my azz on ice to do it.
grin

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

grin

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
nice looking Crappies, I did not know we had them in Canada. How to they taste compared to Perch? They look really tasty to me.

Looks like you are one very good cook!

KB

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
752 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 12308300, 87 invisible), 2,843 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,702
Posts18,400,046
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.