Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
So is a Bad Conduct Discharge the same as retirement?

I am MAGA.
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
"She represents the best of us" - Joe "Not my POTUS" Biden

No, that cross-dressing, pot-smoking niqqer represents the smoldering ruins of our Republic. The whole world is laughing at the illegal Biden administration.

^^^ This.

Damn!

Queenie going hard in the racist paint!

Tarqueen the same idiot who endlessly praised the violent felon rapist George Floyd is now a patriot. lmao

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Before youse guys start shaking your pom poms and cheering for poor Paul Whelan...let's look at a couple anomalies here. Number 1 raising my eyebrows...advertised as a US Marine (bugles blowing faintly in the distance)...well yes he was, but he got a bad conduct discharge (bugles fading out). He holds citizenship or passports from 4 countries, who does that, and why?
disclaimer, the author does not in any way condone any deal done to release Griner, do the crime? do the time.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biden doesn't know any better. He prolly thinks, he'll get to smell his hair.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Before youse guys start shaking your pom poms and cheering for poor Paul Whelan...let's look at a couple anomalies here. Number 1 raising my eyebrows...advertised as a US Marine (bugles blowing faintly in the distance)...well yes he was, but he got a bad conduct discharge (bugles fading out). He holds citizenship or passports from 4 countries, who does that, and why?
disclaimer, the author does not in any way condone any deal done to release Griner, do the crime? do the time.
I have no idea what the Marines discharge was for or his backstory. I remember watching a recorded speech by a former CIA agent that as part of his recruitment was required to get kicked out of the military and establish a minor criminal record as part of his cover.

Who knows what the story is with Paul Whelan. I hope that he’s freed sooner than later but he probably is a government agent of some sort.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Before youse guys start shaking your pom poms and cheering for poor Paul Whelan...

This is all I can find on those issues, maybe you have other stuff?

Interesting character if nothing else. And Borg Warner didn't seem to have a problem with his history.

Career

According to a deposition Whelan gave in 2013, he was in law enforcement from 1988 to 2000 as a police officer in Chelsea, Michigan, and a sheriff's deputy in Washtenaw County.[7] The Chelsea Police, however, said he worked in lesser roles and as a part-time officer from 1990 to 1996, while the Washtenaw County sheriff reported no record of his employment.[7] A former colleague said he was a patrol officer from 1998 to 2000 in the Keego Harbor police department.[7]

He was an IT manager for the Kelly Services staffing company from 2001[8] to 2003, and then 2008 to 2010. From 2010 to 2016 Whelan was Kelly Services' senior manager of global security and operations.[8]

He enlisted in the Marine Corps Reserve in 1994.[7] He took military leave from Kelly Services to serve with the Marine Corps Reserve from 2003 to 2008, including service in Iraq. He held the rank of staff sergeant with Marine Air Control Group 38 working as an administrative clerk and administrative chief, and he was part of Operation Iraqi Freedom.[8] After a court-martial conviction in January 2008 on multiple counts "related to larceny", he was sentenced to 60 days restriction, reduction to pay grade E-4, and a bad conduct discharge.[9][10] The specific charges against him included "attempted larceny, three specifications of dereliction of duty, making a false official statement, wrongfully using another’s social security number, and ten specifications of making and uttering checks without having sufficient funds in his account for payment."[11]

When arrested in Russia, Whelan was director of global security and investigations for BorgWarner, an international automotive parts manufacturer based in Michigan.[8] His work with Kelly Services and BorgWarner gave Whelan contacts with law enforcement in many countries.[citation needed]

Whelan traveled to Russia several times from 2006 and maintained an intermittent presence on a Russian language social media website, Vkontakte (VK), where he had approximately 70 contacts. He has studied Russian but communicated online using Google Translate.[12][3] Whelan supported US President Donald Trump and, after Trump's 2016 election victory, Whelan posted in Russian Президент Трyмп Вперед!! (President Trump Onward!!).[13][a]

He said in a deposition in 2013 that he holds a bachelor's degree in criminal justice and an MBA degree.[14] He took courses at Northern Michigan University from fall 1988 to fall 1990 without earning a degree.[12]

Personal life

Whelan is a citizen of Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Ireland.[44][45] His twin brother David ascribed Paul's acquisition of the passports to "probably a genealogical interest as much as anything."[4][f]

Whelan was born in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, and raised partly in the Ann Arbor area of Michigan where he and his twin brother David graduated from Huron High School in 1988.[18] David said the family had not known Paul had a bad conduct discharge.[4] In addition to his twin brother, Paul Whelan has a brother Andrew and a sister Elizabeth.[4]

Whelan lived in Novi, Michigan, prior to detainment in Russia.[46]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Whelan_(security_director)

Marine vet still imprisoned in Russia: ‘Don’t know why I’m still sitting here’ after Griner back in America

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...sia-dont-know-why-im-still-sitting-here/

Attached Images
Paul.JPG (27.99 KB, 194 downloads)
Paul_Whelan_Marine_Corps.jpg (9.15 KB, 185 downloads)
Last edited by SupFoo; 12/09/22.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
There is a Silver Lining for all you Racist Homofob’s .

She’s a Convicted Felon so she can’t Vote or have a Firearm..

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Convicted in Russia. Not sure that applies in the US.

The way life should be.
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by akrange

do you think that will happen, dead demorats vote and hunter bought a gun

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S

I doubt that a foreign conviction would affect gun rights in America.
Anyway, just 2 months ago, Biden pardoned all persons convicted on Federal charges for marijuana possession, so their gun rights were restored. You can bet that this pardon will be extended to Britney, if needed.

Besides that, do we want to take away gun rights from a person busted with a small amount of marijuana?

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Teal
1990 Vikings think this is a bad trade and wouldn't do it.

LMFAO

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Does this make her and the bidencrats morally responsible for the consequences of putting an arms supplier to terrorists back in business?

Yes it does.

Will the press ever report on it?

No, not a chance.

What about the afghan terrorists exchanged for the army deserter? Do you know where they are today? Press never reports on that either.

Afghans don't need any more weapons though. Biden set them up for a good while. Arms market is probably flooded with cheap american black rifles.

God Bless America
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
I predict her 'balling' future will go the way of Kapernick...............

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
What a terrible trade

We traded her for a known arms dealer who has harmed Americans

FJB

W
O
R
S
T

P
R
E
S
I
D
E
N
T

E
V
E
R

"Successful is leaving something in better shape than you inherited it in. Keep that in mind, son." Dad
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

She/it will move to Illinois and then she/it can vote own a firearm deal drugs rob steal plunder and never get arrested under fat boys safe-t act

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SHE'S GOING BACK TO RUSSIA....says the Babylon Bee

LOS ANGELES, CA – Freed WNBA player Brittney Griner has fled back to Russia after seeing an American flag for the first time in months. Griner spotted the flag near the tarmac of Los Angeles International Airport upon the arrival of her flight from Russia and had a negative reaction to the sight.

"AAHHHHH! The symbol of my oppression!" said Griner through tears. "When I see the American flag, I see slavery. I see Jim Crow. I see George Floyd. I see a country that does not care about black people, particularly not black members of the LGBTQ community."

"Only 3 minutes here and my very existence is already threatened by this American flag!"

The move came as a shock to many and was interpreted as a slap in the face to the Biden administration. "We worked so hard to free her. We told Putin he could have anything he wanted with no conditions whatsoever," said a Biden official who chose to remain anonymous. "Why would she go back to Putin? That just makes us look bad!"

Several activists sided with Griner. "They let her sit in Russia for almost a year," said nonbinary LGBTQ activist Nicole Owens. "And they only traded her for one guy. That's an insult. She is worth at least seven Russian Arms dealers." Other activists blamed the WNBA. "She barely makes a living wage," said Women's Rights activist Lena Hogan. "Her WNBA contract is only for $220,000 a year. She has to go to Russia to make any real money."

Griner is scheduled to arrive back in Moscow this evening.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Before youse guys start shaking your pom poms and cheering for poor Paul Whelan...

This is all I can find on those issues, maybe you have other stuff?

Interesting character if nothing else. And Borg Warner didn't seem to have a problem with his history.

Career

According to a deposition Whelan gave in 2013, he was in law enforcement from 1988 to 2000 as a police officer in Chelsea, Michigan, and a sheriff's deputy in Washtenaw County.[7] The Chelsea Police, however, said he worked in lesser roles and as a part-time officer from 1990 to 1996, while the Washtenaw County sheriff reported no record of his employment.[7] A former colleague said he was a patrol officer from 1998 to 2000 in the Keego Harbor police department.[7]

He was an IT manager for the Kelly Services staffing company from 2001[8] to 2003, and then 2008 to 2010. From 2010 to 2016 Whelan was Kelly Services' senior manager of global security and operations.[8]

He enlisted in the Marine Corps Reserve in 1994.[7] He took military leave from Kelly Services to serve with the Marine Corps Reserve from 2003 to 2008, including service in Iraq. He held the rank of staff sergeant with Marine Air Control Group 38 working as an administrative clerk and administrative chief, and he was part of Operation Iraqi Freedom.[8] After a court-martial conviction in January 2008 on multiple counts "related to larceny", he was sentenced to 60 days restriction, reduction to pay grade E-4, and a bad conduct discharge.[9][10] The specific charges against him included "attempted larceny, three specifications of dereliction of duty, making a false official statement, wrongfully using another’s social security number, and ten specifications of making and uttering checks without having sufficient funds in his account for payment."[11]

When arrested in Russia, Whelan was director of global security and investigations for BorgWarner, an international automotive parts manufacturer based in Michigan.[8] His work with Kelly Services and BorgWarner gave Whelan contacts with law enforcement in many countries.[citation needed]

Whelan traveled to Russia several times from 2006 and maintained an intermittent presence on a Russian language social media website, Vkontakte (VK), where he had approximately 70 contacts. He has studied Russian but communicated online using Google Translate.[12][3] Whelan supported US President Donald Trump and, after Trump's 2016 election victory, Whelan posted in Russian Президент Трyмп Вперед!! (President Trump Onward!!).[13][a]

He said in a deposition in 2013 that he holds a bachelor's degree in criminal justice and an MBA degree.[14] He took courses at Northern Michigan University from fall 1988 to fall 1990 without earning a degree.[12]

Personal life

Whelan is a citizen of Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Ireland.[44][45] His twin brother David ascribed Paul's acquisition of the passports to "probably a genealogical interest as much as anything."[4][f]

Whelan was born in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, and raised partly in the Ann Arbor area of Michigan where he and his twin brother David graduated from Huron High School in 1988.[18] David said the family had not known Paul had a bad conduct discharge.[4] In addition to his twin brother, Paul Whelan has a brother Andrew and a sister Elizabeth.[4]

Whelan lived in Novi, Michigan, prior to detainment in Russia.[46]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Whelan_(security_director)

Marine vet still imprisoned in Russia: ‘Don’t know why I’m still sitting here’ after Griner back in America

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...sia-dont-know-why-im-still-sitting-here/

Almost as suspicious as Oswald's resume'. Maybe they will set him up as a patsy in a presidential assassination.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Russian news is reporting that Biden was given a choice in the trade between Griner and Paul Whelan, and chose to leave Whelan in his Russian prison, and take Griner. Whelan was accused of being a spy for the US.

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

The Russian News said that there were three reasons Whelan was left by the Biden administration to rot in a Russian prison: 1) He's White, 2), He's a man, and 3), He's straight.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

393 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 1lesfox, 22250rem, 163bc, 37 invisible), 2,095 guests, and 1,001 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,493
Posts18,452,353
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.