Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Video must have been pulled, it is no longer available. That 9mm to the head story simply means the bullet hit at an angle that allowed it to skid around the skull instead of penetrate. It happens with both animals and humans.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Guillotine choke.

To close to the teeth

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
glaser to the chest

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by ericn
A smack to the top of the head of that pit would have stopped that in a hurry. Folks these days are non decisive pussies.

I hope you are never unfortunate enough to get involved in a fight with a pit because your gonna lose thinking that way, there's only two or sure ways to get a Pit to release when they are serious.

1. shove a stick in between it's jaws and pull back.
2. Kill it.

If a Pit is serious about what it's biting a smack to the top of the head isn't going to make lick of difference.
The smack in the top of the head is supposed to render sol'n #2.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Dammit - I as hoping there were be Fokkers and Sopwith Camels - imagine my disappointment

IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
A smack to the top of the head of that pit would have stopped that in a hurry. Folks these days are non decisive pussies.

I hope you are never unfortunate enough to get involved in a fight with a pit because your gonna lose thinking that way, there's only two or sure ways to get a Pit to release when they are serious.

2. Kill it.

If a Pit is serious about what it's biting a smack to the top of the head isn't going to make lick of difference.

Saw a 2x4 across the skull stop a pit bull instantly one time. He had no more interest in chomping on a neighbors dog. Actually he had no interest in living after that as well.

Last edited by Godogs57; 12/08/22.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Godogs57

2. Kill it.

Saw a 2x4 across the skull stop a pit bull instantly one time. He had no more interest in chomping on a neighbors dog. Actually he had no interest in living after that as well.

Seen an aluminum baseball bat do the same.Pit survived,but it definitely shortened his life…

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Finger up the butt works great. A pit bull had a husky around the neck with the owner trying and failing to get it to release. I stuck my finger up it’s butt and the pit released immediately. Washed my hands immediately.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don’t do Facebook .

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Never been in that situation so all I can say is what I hope I would do and that would be to kill the sob!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Xiphos through the ribs

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Was wearing a collar so shove a stick it there and twist the [bleep] out of it.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
having broke a few pit fights . The first thing they do when you grab their legs, try and choke or poke their butt hole them is turn around and try and chomp on you. Both times I was bit.

anyone else with actual first hand experience?

only thing that works is a bat repeatedly on the head or a gun. I did use a knife once and was bitten a few times

Originally Posted by sidepass
Was wearing a collar so shove a stick it there and twist the [bleep] out of it.

how long does it take to find to find a sturdy one inch stick on a busy street that won't break to put under the collar? lol Id like to see someone put a stick under an aggressive pit's collar that is fighting killing another dog and get close enough ( straddling it) to get the torque to twist it without gotten the schit bit out of you and the stick not breaking

Last edited by ribka; 12/08/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka

a smack with your fist?

does that work on a pit?

Pull his ear and scold him.

If that doesn’t work, run faster than the other guys.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Baseball bat or a gun is about the only way I’d wade in on a pit.

Guess ya gotta be a spacebooker to watch the video.

No can do…

Last edited by muleshoe; 12/08/22.

Black Cows Matter!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
ha

The last pit that attacked my dog and I tried breaking up with no weapon and there was nothing around to use as it was crushing my dogs neck and no time. I rammed my thumbs in it eye sockets as deep as I could go , it let go and it chomped down on my left hand and broke a few bones.

gun or a bat

Originally Posted by muleshoe
Originally Posted by ribka

a smack with your fist?

does that work on a pit?

Pull his ear and scold him.

If that doesn’t work, run faster than the other guys.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I had to choke out my neighbors catch dog once. Big male bully red nosed Pitt. Supposed to be a really badass catch dog.
We had caught a large sow back of my place in da creek bottom one evening. Damn dog didn't wanna release after the pig was tied, so neighbor kicked his ass / nutz area...damn dog wheeled and latched on to his leg just above ankle. I couldn't break him loose.
Finally wrapped a chain leash around his neck and cranked down hard as I could...took a few minutes it seemed before he let go.. I drug dog back a few feet and tied off to a tree,
was thinking ol neighbor man was gonna be all fugged up. But his boots, high socks, carhart Jean's and insulated cover alls saved him from all but a bad bruise... dogs teeth didnt penetrate all that clothing.
Messed around and let the damn sow chomp on my left foot....
What a fuggin cluster

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Shoot the 2 fugkers wearing jeans first.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Finger up the butt works great. A pit bull had a husky around the neck with the owner trying and failing to get it to release. I stuck my finger up it’s butt and the pit released immediately. Washed my hands immediately.

I have been waiting patiently for the moment to do this on a pitbull. Only way I will know if its an urban myth or joke or not!

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Makes you wonder what kinda man’s first instinct is to stick something up a butt. Then again looking at the original finger in the butt poster I’m not surprised.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 51 invisible), 2,309 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,326
Posts18,468,506
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.