Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Money that might have gone to another gun are now going for food, medication, energy, and other essentials, in reaction to massive inflation.

Yep. Not to mention all the money folks lost in the stock market caused by Lying Hiden Biden’s Administration intentionally destroying America’s Economy.
When the Economy is good, folks spend more on recreational “toys”.
When Inflation hits 30 to 40 percent, not 8% like the lying POS’s claim, there’s no extra income to spend
for non necessities.

And many people, the smart ones, anyways, stocked up on Guns, Ammo, and reloading supplies when the DemoRat’s stole the Election, and installed the Puppet Pedo Joe. And others stocked up on weaponry when the Scamdemic hit.
You’re really gonna show them all by constant Internet whining.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
One again, you prove you’re nothing more than a irrelevant ankle biting idiot with a severe Man Crush and a chronic case of Little Man Syndrome.
But no one needs me to point it out. You’re doing a great job all by your lonesome. You go Shorty. 😂😂😂
Ok, Mr Oreos and Dr Pibb in the Barca lounger.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by renegade50
That's reasonable for those models??
I dunno really...

I don't really know either man, just day dreaming!

Did you ever buy some kind of Lever Gun you were thinking about, Sam ?

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
SupFoo: Not at all sure what YOUR take is on this news/article as YOU don't say.
My take is, hard times, inflation and thosefuckin "J" lock "hillary holes" on the sides of their revolvers!
I know I wouldn't even consider buying a hillary holed Smith & Wesson revolver these days.
And I notice the hillary holed revolvers by Smith & Wesson "sit" on the shelves WAY, WAY longer than their comparable predecessors did without the hillary hole.
My local gunshop has a "hillary holed" ANIB Smith & Wesson Model 48 (22 Magnum) with 6" barrel that has been sitting on the shelf most all of this year and no one has even made an offer on it! Maybe it does not help that the Model 48's barrel is factory stamped/marked "45 Long Colt"?
Like "Tzone" above I much prefer and will stick to the "cool old used stuff".
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
What is a hillary holed Smith & Wesson?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
My $$ has gone to Springfield the last........few

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I dunno really...

Did you ever buy some kind of Lever Gun you were thinking about, Sam ?

this Marlin 45 Colt (now scoped) would look good in Sam's tractor

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akrange
Pretty Good Rebates…

Smith & Wesson is on the radio down here all the time with $100 off on a Shield Plus.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
C, no I haven't bought any rifles this year except a Sig AR-15. And I really have no use for a 45-70 but that's besides the point. Right???? lol

Tikka, that is too nice for the tractor!

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
C, no I haven't bought any rifles this year except for a Sig AR-15. And I really have no use for a 45-70 but that's besides the point. Right???? lol

OK

how 'bout a Hi Point 40......now with red dot

no need to keep it in the tractor cab...drag it behind

Still knock down any coyote or p/dog ya see

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by tikkanut
C, no I haven't bought any rifles this year except for a Sig AR-15. And I really have no use for a 45-70 but that's besides the point. Right???? lol

OK

how 'bout a Hi Point 40......now with red dot

no need to keep it in the tractor cab...drag it behind

Still knock down any coyote or p/dog ya see

butt fuggin ugly eh ?

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I've always wanted a 44mag.... but could never decide if I wanted Redhawk, Python, or S&W.
I want to do a little hunting with it.
Finally decided on this one.
Model 629
PERFORMANCE CENTER® Model 629 Stealth Hunter
7.5 inch barrel.

I think my son will be hinting to my wife to get it. (not that i'd be guilty of dropping a hint)

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Tikka, yes that is butt ugly. But a guy wouldn't be too sad if some retard stole it.

Ruger has a funky little semi auto 9mm rifle and I have been checking those out as well.

Savage, that sounds like a nice one!

My first handgun purchase was a used 629 Classic.

Only thing I've shot with it were some gophers.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
SupFoo: Not at all sure what YOUR take is on this news/article as YOU don't say.
My take is, hard times, inflation and thosefuckin "J" lock "hillary holes" on the sides of their revolvers!
I know I wouldn't even consider buying a hillary holed Smith & Wesson revolver these days.
And I notice the hillary holed revolvers by Smith & Wesson "sit" on the shelves WAY, WAY longer than their comparable predecessors did without the hillary hole.
My local gunshop has a "hillary holed" ANIB Smith & Wesson Model 48 (22 Magnum) with 6" barrel that has been sitting on the shelf most all of this year and no one has even made an offer on it! Maybe it does not help that the Model 48's barrel is factory stamped/marked "45 Long Colt"?
Like "Tzone" above I much prefer and will stick to the "cool old used stuff".
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
What is a hillary holed Smith & Wesson?

I assume it's the lock.

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
Inflation has a lot to do with it, but other factors are limiting purchases too. The manufacturers themselves should be to blame for some of it.

Guys are simply growing weary of the same old commodity firearms - plastic pistols, plastic rifles….everything that’s shipping regularly is a “budget” gun. Those guns will always have their place, but can’t consume the market.

The rifle market is really lacking, as is the shotgun market. Stainless rifles, wood stocked rifles, wood stocked shotguns are all slow to ship.

It’s a different time and the manufacturers own a bunch of that blame. I don’t feel sorry for them. If they spent more time building what the consumer wanted instead of building what they wanted to build, things might be a little different.

I’m home with flu and bored. I’m also tired of manufacturers not owning the blame for a soft market.

Darrik,

Hope you are feeling better!

Edited your post somewhat, but heard just about exactly the same thing at Capital Sports the other day--where the head gun guy gestured toward the lineup of new rifles that weren't selling--almost ENTIRELY pretty much uniform and plastic-stocked, even when made by various companies. ( He also said that its hard to sell anything over around $1500, which is no doubt due to economic doubts--but I suspect it's partly because so many of those cookie-cutter, plastic-stocked rifles are so accurate.)

Best to all the Carraways!

John

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
C, no I haven't bought any rifles this year except a Sig AR-15. And I really have no use for a 45-70 but that's besides the point. Right???? lol

LOL.

AR-15 is my go to tractor gun. Only sucks when the hot brass starts bouncing around in the Cab.

Dad once bitched after planting cotton a day after I had plowed the field, that he saw lots of AR / 556 brass laying everywhere in the field.
Told him I was planting a new crop. 😜
He had zero sense of humor. 🤠

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/08/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tikka, yes that is butt ugly. But a guy wouldn't be too sad if some retard stole it.

Ruger has a funky little semi auto 9mm rifle and I have been checking those out as well.

Savage, that sounds like a nice one!

My first handgun purchase was a used 629 Classic.

Only thing I've shot with it were some gophers.

One of the new Ruger 5.7 Carbines might be a fun little tractor gun. 9mm doesn’t have enough reach for coyotes IMO. Although the 5.7 ammo is probably a lot higher than 9mm ammo by quite a bit.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Say what you want about high priced Smiths. Have you seen the price on a new Marlin lever gun? 🤮

Last edited by Jeffrey; 12/08/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I dunno really...

One of the guys brought one to deer camp.They are sweeeeet!!!!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Money that might have gone to another gun are now going for food, medication, energy, and other essentials, in reaction to massive inflation.

Yep. Not to mention all the money folks lost in the stock market caused by Lying Hiden Biden’s Administration intentionally destroying America’s Economy.
When Inflation hits 30 to 40 percent, not 8% like the lying POS’s claim, there’s no extra income to spend
for non necessities.

And many people, the smart ones, anyways, stocked up on Guns, Ammo, and reloading supplies when the DemoRat’s stole the Election, and installed the Puppet Pedo Joe. And others stocked up on weaponry when the Scamdemic hit.

One again, you prove you’re nothing more than a irrelevant ankle biting idiot with a severe Man Crush and a chronic case of Little Man Syndrome.
But no one needs me to point it out. You’re doing a great job all by your lonesome. You go Shorty. 😂😂😂
Did you see the pic he posted of himself with the deer here awhile back ? He is a goofy lookin little inbred fugger. All 4' 9" of him. Ain't no way to fix that. LOL

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Blackheart

for non necessities.

Did you see the pic he posted of himself with the deer here awhile back ? He is a goofy lookin little inbred fugger. All 4' 9" of him. Ain't no way to fix that. LOL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/quote]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S&W could lose the key-lock on their wheel guns.

I'm sure this would help.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 62 invisible), 3,009 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,340
Posts18,468,711
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.