Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I think I had it a couple months ago. The doc tested me 3 times and all were negative but she said she was sure I had it.

They gotta keep their wet dream going.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

BP-B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Nothing really.

Get an antibiotic before it gets bad into your lungs though.

For a virus?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by mathman
Nothing really.

For a virus?
He’s an Eskimo. All good . LMAO

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Mine was not as bad as the flu. Mostly coughing and gack in my throat. Taste and smell were still there, but things tasted odd. However, now that I'm past it, I am short-winded with any effort at all. Can't seem to catch my breath.

Better watch out for blood clots.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nothing really.

Very important.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Nothing really.

For a virus?
The only way I can see that it would help with a virus is if the virus weakens the lungs. Then bacteria can get in and cause other problems. The antibiotic can prevent that.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Nothing really.

For a virus?

its not for the virus Its for a resulting infection in your lungs caused by your immune system attacking viral particles in your lung tissue that cause systemic inflammation and often results in infections and pneumonia

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Mine was not as bad as the flu. Mostly coughing and gack in my throat. Taste and smell were still there, but things tasted odd. However, now that I'm past it, I am short-winded with any effort at all. Can't seem to catch my breath.

Better watch out for blood clots.

definitely take on adult aspirin a day for a few weeks

Ive taken a baby aspirin and a good fish oil capsule every day since the Covid schit began

Last edited by ribka; 12/09/22.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Nothing really.

For a virus?

First day?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Nothing really.

For a virus?

its not for the virus Its for a resulting infection in your lungs caused by your immune system attacking viral particles in your lung tissue that cause systemic inflammation and often results in infections and pneumonia

Recently, the virus is leading to a lot of long term lung infections. Possibly just from the time of year.

Some have been quite severe.

If the lung infection does not clear up in the normal time...or gets worse quickly.....an anti biotic is recommended.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nothing really.

For a virus?

First day?

It doesn't "add" up..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
You have access to the horse paste? It works, seriously!

Rest, sit up and breath so you can keep those lungs working. I've had it twice. Once was bad and once was worse than bad. Do things to keep your 02 levels up. Even if it's just walking around the living room for minute or two.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
Why would anybody ever get tested for covid?
Seriously, does everybody go to the doctor for Flu and cold symptom's?

Good morning irfubar, I hope you are doing great and enjoying that beautiful drift boat of yours whenever you get the chance.

I have not had Covid, I am pretty reclusive person in the first place and run my company from home, so I do not have that many interactions with people. Plus I am a germaphobe as well.

I would like to answer your question: Why would anybody ever get tested for covid?

Last summer my better half went to a friends wedding on Vancouver Island, then she vacationed in Seattle, so there were airplane rides, Ferry rides, then a wedding, shopping malls, you know the drill.

When she was gone I went and got a Covid Test Kit, I put the kit at the entrance and texted her when she was taking a cab from the airport to the house that she was to take the test as soon as she got home after her "vacation".

She did while I was downstairs and sure enough she was Covid Positive! I told her that she could not stay here because she did not have the right to go party then come home and give that chit to me. We own two homes I stayed downstairs and she left the next morning.

She was sick for about 7 days and is still suffering from the effects 5 months later!

So to answer your question, that's who takes the test, people that go looking for Covid and find it and are told by their family to take the test, because they don't expose themselves and don't deserve to suffer because of their family member's stupidity lol

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/09/22.

KB

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KillerBee

Good morning irfubar, I hope you are doing great and enjoying that beautiful drift boat of yours whenever you get the chance.

I have not had Covid, I am pretty reclusive person in the first place and run my company from home, so I do not have that many interactions with people. Plus I am a germaphobe as well.

I would like to answer your question: Why would anybody ever get tested for covid?

Last summer my better half went to a friends wedding on Vancouver Island, then she vacationed in Seattle, so there were airplane rides, Ferry rides, then a wedding, shopping malls, you know the drill.

When she was gone I went and got a Covid Test Kit, I put the kit at the entrance and texted her when she was taking a cab from the airport to the house that she was to take the test as soon as she got home after her "vacation".

She did while I was downstairs and sure enough she was Covid Positive! I told her that she could not stay here because she did not have the right to go party then come home and give that chit to me. We own two homes I stayed downstairs and she left the next morning.

She was sick for about 7 days and is still suffering from the effects 5 months later!

So to answer your question, that's who takes the test, people that go looking for Covid and find it and are told by their family to take the test, because they don't expose themselves and don't deserve to suffer because of their family member's stupidity lol

KB

Brother Bee,
The fact you are a germaphobe could be jacking you up.... should have ate more dirt as a child to boost your immune system!!! wink

I do like the part were you sent the little woman away though.... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

It's a good question.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by KillerBee

KB

This is a joke right?

Satire maybe?

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Fugking Covtard

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Vaccinated twice, boosted once, Covid a month later, go figure.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm sick now, some schit in my lungs. Antibiotics.

LOL
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
691 members (12308300, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,794 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,846
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.