Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Did you pussies get tested for aids every time you got a piece of azz in the 80’s and 90’s?
Its amazing how many mush heads are still running around scared over Covid.

My sock puppet has a sock puppet!
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We are a family group of5. All have been needled and received booster shots. One daughter and her husband got covid but it was relatively mild. None of us interact much with others i.e. either retired or work from home. From the comments made here it is obvious to me that the illness presents in numerous forms, some of which are mild and some which are severe. From present understandings I don't think there is enough knowledge for anyone to know for sure what may or may not be a curative.

Unfortunately it seems a lot of people take their personal experience and feel it applies equally to every one else. Just something to think about. YMMV.

Jim

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
We are a family group of5. All have been needled and received booster shots. One daughter and her husband got covid but it was relatively mild. None of us interact much with others i.e. either retired or work from home. From the comments made here it is obvious to me that the illness presents in numerous forms, some of which are mild and some which are severe. From present understandings I don't think there is enough knowledge for anyone to know for sure what may or may not be a curative.

Unfortunately it seems a lot of people take their personal experience and feel it applies equally to every one else. Just something to think about. YMMV.

Jim

Good work.... now your health will go to schit, and you will have to visit the doctor on a regular basis...
Oh, and gfy for complying and giving them legitimacy , dumbazz

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/quote]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
This has been posted since September 2020 +/-

Good logical regiment... i.e. "harden the shell"

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsptsci.0c00140

It was originally a NIH.GOV study/recommendation, but was culled when big pharma stocks needed a boost (pun intended).

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Apparently Twitter was shadow banning doctors who's opinion contradicted the government and big pharama narrative...... do you feel stupid yet for getting the "vaccine" ?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim

Jim

Good work.... now your health will go to schit, and you will have to visit the doctor on a regular basis...
Oh, and gfy for complying and giving them legitimacy , dumbazz

It is kinda cute that they seem to be walking back that mandate support.....

Fugg em in the neck.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Anyone who gets tested for the china flu is as gullible as those who got the vaccine. Beats the sheit out of me why people do the dumb sheit they do.

Life is good live it while you can.
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Does it burn when you pee?

😂

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Anyone who gets tested for the china flu is as gullible as those who got the vaccine. Beats the sheit out of me why people do the dumb sheit they do.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V

Right. Why get tested?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by viking

Right. Why get tested?

Paid time off?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I had it first time in October 21. Pretty darned miserable for about three days, certainly worse that any cold or flu virus I've had. Lost taste and smell for better part of a year.

Second bout was worse. Got it November 22. Lasted longer, nastier symptoms. Cough was horrible. Followed up with pneumonia. Blacked out coughing. Collapsed on the floor and broke the orbit in my left eye. Had higher risk surgery (with pneumonia) to repair eye damage.

It's healing, but still have double vision. Can't drive (yet 🤞).

It's some [bleep] we don't need. It ain't no silly flu. Don't underestimate this stupid virus. It shouldn't have happened, but it did. I don't believe it's very well understood yet....at all.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Apparently Twitter was shadow banning doctors who's opinion contradicted the government and big pharama narrative...... do you feel stupid yet for getting the "vaccine" ?
Exactly.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Covid and everything around it is mental disease at this point.

People can't admit when they were wrong, so become anxiety ridden and angry, getting shots and wearing masks.

They need to admit their error and move on.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
For those of you who don't think the data is clear, pull your head out of your ass. We've known shots don't work, masks don't work, lockdowns don't work, isolationism doesn't work for a long time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by viking

Right. Why get tested?

Paid time off?

Didn't think I had it, didn't know I got paid time off. Thought that was over.
Monday was a holiday (1st day of buck season) took 2 days before I went to the doc, 2 more after being told i was positive. Figured it was out of my vacation. Boss ask me for a paper from the Doc, they still pay covid pay!

Doing my happy dance!!!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Well in my case having a positive test within the last 90 days guaranteed I wouldn’t get quarantined in a third world country for 10 days waiting to test negative. Seemed worth it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ralphie

Well in my case having a positive test within the last 90 days guaranteed I wouldn’t get quarantined in a third world country for 10 days waiting to test negative. Seemed worth it.

Did you have to get vaccinated to travel?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Why would anybody ever get tested for covid?
Seriously, does everybody go to the doctor for Flu and cold symptom's?
They watch too much TV and believe all that crap they say over & over again.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
501 members (10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 160user, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 007FJ, 43 invisible), 2,520 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,733
Posts18,400,973
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.