24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 21 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,315
D
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,315
Clinical Infectious Diseases, Volume 74, Issue 4, 15 February 2022, Pages 715–718
Quote
Here we provide evidence that circulating SARS-CoV-2 proteins are present in the plasma of participants vaccinated with the mRNA-1273 vaccine.

BP-B2

Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,315
D
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,315
There’s been a good deal more in the scientific papers to show how widespread and persistent the spike protein is in blood and organs after inoculation

Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 4,512
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 4,512
No doubt that there are spike proteins in the blood, but the question is how much of a problem is it? It may be only persist for a few months and not be a problem for the vast majority of those who are vaccinated.

The issue here is that some of the guys on this forum carry on as if most of those who are vaccinated are doomed to die over the next few years, that it's a plot to depopulate the earth, etc.

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3,971
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3,971
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Some people are willing to let their child die out of their own unsubstantiated fears:

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...mp;cvid=b538f9a999ad47d8bf6454216d2011d4


A good friend of mine is a practicing Pediatrician over 20 years and teaches at a state med school. . She advises children do not get the vax. She's sees children weekly now with serious heart problems because of the vax. She just testified today in DC on its dangers to children



She does agree uneducated morons like 9mm drag are evil and should be stopped. Would you put blood into a child with hep or AIDS dummy?

Idiots like you still believe the vax stops the transmission of Covid. lmao. Is everyone in Aussie land as dumb and frightened and cowardly as you?

So you would let your child die in this case? (If you read the article the child required transfusions as part of the operation, and would die without it.) That would make you a total piece of shit.

What the fuck has HEP or AIDS got to do with it? Are you really that fucking stupid? You just project your fears into such a state of the whole world is bad and everything will kill you despite that the facts don't support this. You must be living an awful, fearful life.

You never answered the question - so you too would let the child die? That would make you a total piece of shit.

There were, and are, alternatives to using blood from an anonymous donor. Using blood from a compatible family member who has not received an mRNA injection for example.

The mRNA derived spike protein is expressed in the blood of those who have been injected, for months. It is not removed by filtration. The effect is that those who receive such blood potentially receive the spike protein, in that blood.

You might note that the mRNA injections were administered intramuscularly, in the forlorn hope that the spike protein would not make it to the bloodstream. That is because it was recognised that this would be a bad thing. Administering a blood transfusion containing spike protein is that same bad thing.


It's a no brainer Dan, that's why the court did what they had to do. Willingly allowing a child to die under those circumstances would have been inexcusable and completely despicable. Luckily the correct intervention took place. Imagine how "embarrassed" the parents are going to be if the child grows and has has a family without any related issues.

Recently in Toowoomba a girl died from a treatable disease because her parents refused her the treatment as god would take care of it. Seems actions based on silly fears can have significant negative outcomes.


Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19,864
R
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19,864
Originally Posted by dan_oz
There’s been a good deal more in the scientific papers to show how widespread and persistent the spike protein is in blood and organs after inoculation


of course but the anti science Covid vax cult cant even understand basic science

IC-A B3

Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19,864
R
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19,864
Good point but 9mm is a brain washed clueless idiot. Really refreshing to see good men are still Australia. I trained years ago in the military with Aussie troops. They were bad asss. alpha males. Sad to see Australia being destroyed by cowardly weak men
keep up the good fight


Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
You can lead a Karen to facts but they'll go the horse paste everytime.

You ought to make a trip down here and see for yourself what a dipshit you are making out yourself to be. Bring your horse paste suppositories with you.

You speak dismissively of "horse paste", apparently not realising that the "horse paste" line was deliberate disinformation, designed by the pharmaceutical industry to protect their profits from mRNA injectables. Ivermectin has a history of decades of use in humans - billions of doses administered - and was well-known for its broad-spectrum antiviral efficacy long before Covid came along.

Since then there have been literally dozens of papers published showing its efficacy against Covid, in the face of a concerted disinformation campaign.

Here's a good summary, both of the evidence for Covid and how big pharma - companies with terrible records for misleading and deceptive conduct which have led to some of the largest fines in history - sought to convince people that it was nothing more than horse paste, so they could make more money from them:

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-timeline-of-major-battles-in-c8e

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3,971
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3,971
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Some people are willing to let their child die out of their own unsubstantiated fears:

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...mp;cvid=b538f9a999ad47d8bf6454216d2011d4


A good friend of mine is a practicing Pediatrician over 20 years and teaches at a state med school. . She advises children do not get the vax. She's sees children weekly now with serious heart problems because of the vax. She just testified today in DC on its dangers to children



She does agree uneducated morons like 9mm drag are evil and should be stopped. Would you put blood into a child with hep or AIDS dummy?

Idiots like you still believe the vax stops the transmission of Covid. lmao. Is everyone in Aussie land as dumb and frightened and cowardly as you?

So you would let your child die in this case? (If you read the article the child required transfusions as part of the operation, and would die without it.) That would make you a total piece of shit.

What the fuck has HEP or AIDS got to do with it? Are you really that fucking stupid? You just project your fears into such a state of the whole world is bad and everything will kill you despite that the facts don't support this. You must be living an awful, fearful life.

You never answered the question - so you too would let the child die? That would make you a total piece of shit.


Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 4,512
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 4,512
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by dan_oz
There’s been a good deal more in the scientific papers to show how widespread and persistent the spike protein is in blood and organs after inoculation


of course but the anti science Covid vax cult cant even understand basic science

You pick and choose whatever suits your beliefs.

Science is a work in progress.

Many papers are submitted, some fail to establish their conclusions, others are withdrawn because they are flawed.

''In November 2021 the Journal of Intensive Care Medicine retracted a paper written by Kory, Paul E. Marik, and others. The retraction was triggered when it was found the paper misreported the mortality figures of people treated for COVID-19 with the FLCCC's "MATH+" protocol, falsely making it appear to be an effective treatment.[18][19]

In February 2022, the American Journal of Therapeutics issued an expression of concern against a 2021 systematic review of which Kory had been lead author. The notice said there were suspicions about the integrity of the underlying data on which the paper depended to show that ivermectin was a viable treatment for COVID-19.[20][21]

By July 2022, Kory had begun endorsing misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines, downplaying the COVID-19 vaccines' effectiveness and spreading conspiracy theories about their safety and unreported fatalities. Kory claimed on a conservative podcast that COVID-19 vaccines "are not safe or effective", despite acknowledging that "There's just tons of papers in journals showing that the vaccines are safe and effective."[22]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Kory

Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,179
S
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,179
Of course the graphene shots are effective ... at killing people


"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3,971
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3,971
Originally Posted by ribka
Good point but 9mm is a brain washed clueless idiot. Really refreshing to see good men are still Australia. I trained years ago in the military with Aussie troops. They were bad asss. alpha males. Sad to see Australia being destroyed by cowardly weak men
keep up the good fight


Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
You can lead a Karen to facts but they'll go the horse paste everytime.

You ought to make a trip down here and see for yourself what a dipshit you are making out yourself to be. Bring your horse paste suppositories with you.

You speak dismissively of "horse paste", apparently not realising that the "horse paste" line was deliberate disinformation, designed by the pharmaceutical industry to protect their profits from mRNA injectables. Ivermectin has a history of decades of use in humans - billions of doses administered - and was well-known for its broad-spectrum antiviral efficacy long before Covid came along.

Since then there have been literally dozens of papers published showing its efficacy against Covid, in the face of a concerted disinformation campaign.

Here's a good summary, both of the evidence for Covid and how big pharma - companies with terrible records for misleading and deceptive conduct which have led to some of the largest fines in history - sought to convince people that it was nothing more than horse paste, so they could make more money from them:

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-timeline-of-major-battles-in-c8e

I'm gonna call bullshit on your military service - you're too much of a disrespectfull fuckwit. I think your "service" is just part of your homo-erotic fantasies.


Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
IC-B B4

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3,971
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3,971
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Of course the graphene shots are effective ... at killing people

You better hope you don't need a blood transfusion then - you'll be fucked.

Maybe tatoo your forehead with "Not to be resuscitated."


Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 4,512
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 4,512
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Of course the graphene shots are effective ... at killing people

If you say so. wink

Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 143
U
Campfire Member
Offline
Campfire Member
U
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 143
This thread and effing stupid govt the only 2 threads with comments since Sept 27th? Y'all still afraid of the Rona down under? Still under lockdown? Do you ever get outside away from the phone and shoot/hunt? Holy hell.

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3,971
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3,971
Originally Posted by UpTop
This thread and effing stupid govt the only 2 threads with comments since Sept 27th? Y'all still afraid of the Rona down under? Still under lockdown? Do you ever get outside away from the phone and shoot/hunt? Holy hell.

Huh?

No.

No.

Yes.


Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3,971
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3,971
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
You can lead a Karen to facts but they'll go the horse paste everytime.

You ought to make a trip down here and see for yourself what a dipshit you are making out yourself to be. Bring your horse paste suppositories with you.

You speak dismissively of "horse paste", apparently not realising that the "horse paste" line was deliberate disinformation, designed by the pharmaceutical industry to protect their profits from mRNA injectables. Ivermectin has a history of decades of use in humans - billions of doses administered - and was well-known for its broad-spectrum antiviral efficacy long before Covid came along.

Since then there have been literally dozens of papers published showing its efficacy against Covid, in the face of a concerted disinformation campaign.

Here's a good summary, both of the evidence for Covid and how big pharma - companies with terrible records for misleading and deceptive conduct which have led to some of the largest fines in history - sought to convince people that it was nothing more than horse paste, so they could make more money from them:

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-timeline-of-major-battles-in-c8e

Horse paste contains Ivermectin. People have been taking horse paste because it contains Ivermectin.

Countries that have been going down the Ivermectin route have not fared so well (Covid death stats extracted from Worldometers):

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Seems there's things better than horse paste.


Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 3,693
R
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 3,693
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
You can lead a Karen to facts but they'll go the horse paste everytime.

You ought to make a trip down here and see for yourself what a dipshit you are making out yourself to be. Bring your horse paste suppositories with you.

You speak dismissively of "horse paste", apparently not realising that the "horse paste" line was deliberate disinformation, designed by the pharmaceutical industry to protect their profits from mRNA injectables. Ivermectin has a history of decades of use in humans - billions of doses administered - and was well-known for its broad-spectrum antiviral efficacy long before Covid came along.

Since then there have been literally dozens of papers published showing its efficacy against Covid, in the face of a concerted disinformation campaign.

Here's a good summary, both of the evidence for Covid and how big pharma - companies with terrible records for misleading and deceptive conduct which have led to some of the largest fines in history - sought to convince people that it was nothing more than horse paste, so they could make more money from them:

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-timeline-of-major-battles-in-c8e

Horse paste contains Ivermectin. People have been taking horse paste because it contains Ivermectin.

Countries that have been going down the Ivermectin route have not fared so well (Covid death stats extracted from Worldometers):

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Seems there's things better than horse paste.
It's not the "vaccine".

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3,971
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3,971
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
You can lead a Karen to facts but they'll go the horse paste everytime.

You ought to make a trip down here and see for yourself what a dipshit you are making out yourself to be. Bring your horse paste suppositories with you.

You speak dismissively of "horse paste", apparently not realising that the "horse paste" line was deliberate disinformation, designed by the pharmaceutical industry to protect their profits from mRNA injectables. Ivermectin has a history of decades of use in humans - billions of doses administered - and was well-known for its broad-spectrum antiviral efficacy long before Covid came along.

Since then there have been literally dozens of papers published showing its efficacy against Covid, in the face of a concerted disinformation campaign.

Here's a good summary, both of the evidence for Covid and how big pharma - companies with terrible records for misleading and deceptive conduct which have led to some of the largest fines in history - sought to convince people that it was nothing more than horse paste, so they could make more money from them:

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-timeline-of-major-battles-in-c8e

Horse paste contains Ivermectin. People have been taking horse paste because it contains Ivermectin.

Countries that have been going down the Ivermectin route have not fared so well (Covid death stats extracted from Worldometers):

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Seems there's things better than horse paste.
It's not the "vaccine".

Seems there's things better than horse paste.


Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 3,693
R
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 3,693
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
You can lead a Karen to facts but they'll go the horse paste everytime.

You ought to make a trip down here and see for yourself what a dipshit you are making out yourself to be. Bring your horse paste suppositories with you.

You speak dismissively of "horse paste", apparently not realising that the "horse paste" line was deliberate disinformation, designed by the pharmaceutical industry to protect their profits from mRNA injectables. Ivermectin has a history of decades of use in humans - billions of doses administered - and was well-known for its broad-spectrum antiviral efficacy long before Covid came along.

Since then there have been literally dozens of papers published showing its efficacy against Covid, in the face of a concerted disinformation campaign.

Here's a good summary, both of the evidence for Covid and how big pharma - companies with terrible records for misleading and deceptive conduct which have led to some of the largest fines in history - sought to convince people that it was nothing more than horse paste, so they could make more money from them:

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-timeline-of-major-battles-in-c8e

Horse paste contains Ivermectin. People have been taking horse paste because it contains Ivermectin.

Countries that have been going down the Ivermectin route have not fared so well (Covid death stats extracted from Worldometers):

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Seems there's things better than horse paste.
It's not the "vaccine".

Seems there's things better than horse paste.
Such as?

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3,971
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3,971
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
You can lead a Karen to facts but they'll go the horse paste everytime.

You ought to make a trip down here and see for yourself what a dipshit you are making out yourself to be. Bring your horse paste suppositories with you.

You speak dismissively of "horse paste", apparently not realising that the "horse paste" line was deliberate disinformation, designed by the pharmaceutical industry to protect their profits from mRNA injectables. Ivermectin has a history of decades of use in humans - billions of doses administered - and was well-known for its broad-spectrum antiviral efficacy long before Covid came along.

Since then there have been literally dozens of papers published showing its efficacy against Covid, in the face of a concerted disinformation campaign.

Here's a good summary, both of the evidence for Covid and how big pharma - companies with terrible records for misleading and deceptive conduct which have led to some of the largest fines in history - sought to convince people that it was nothing more than horse paste, so they could make more money from them:

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-timeline-of-major-battles-in-c8e

Horse paste contains Ivermectin. People have been taking horse paste because it contains Ivermectin.

Countries that have been going down the Ivermectin route have not fared so well (Covid death stats extracted from Worldometers):

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Seems there's things better than horse paste.
It's not the "vaccine".

Seems there's things better than horse paste.
Such as?

Probably the vaccine.

What do you think caused it?


Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 10,700
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 10,700
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
You can lead a Karen to facts but they'll go the horse paste everytime.

You ought to make a trip down here and see for yourself what a dipshit you are making out yourself to be. Bring your horse paste suppositories with you.

You speak dismissively of "horse paste", apparently not realising that the "horse paste" line was deliberate disinformation, designed by the pharmaceutical industry to protect their profits from mRNA injectables. Ivermectin has a history of decades of use in humans - billions of doses administered - and was well-known for its broad-spectrum antiviral efficacy long before Covid came along.

Since then there have been literally dozens of papers published showing its efficacy against Covid, in the face of a concerted disinformation campaign.

Here's a good summary, both of the evidence for Covid and how big pharma - companies with terrible records for misleading and deceptive conduct which have led to some of the largest fines in history - sought to convince people that it was nothing more than horse paste, so they could make more money from them:

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-timeline-of-major-battles-in-c8e

Horse paste contains Ivermectin. People have been taking horse paste because it contains Ivermectin.

Countries that have been going down the Ivermectin route have not fared so well (Covid death stats extracted from Worldometers):

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Seems there's things better than horse paste.
It's not the "vaccine".

Seems there's things better than horse paste.
Such as?

Probably the vaccine.

Satire? Do you live under a rock? Big stink out now about how many people the vaccines have killed and injured. Maybe you should look into it. Also a big scandal about suppressing the use of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine so it would all be about said vaccines. Funny how many suckers there are out there. The bright side is many of them are leftists.

Page 14 of 21 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
CTV-TRX
Who's Online Now
782 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1234, 76 invisible), 2,073 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3-22



 







Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5
(Release build 20201027)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.3.33 Page Time: 0.073s Queries: 15 (0.006s) Memory: 0.9870 MB (Peak: 1.1941 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2023-02-04 16:32:08 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS