Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Masks were proven over and over not to work. Police beat Aussies into compliance

And police are even wearing medically approved masks. What a joke

Last edited by ribka; 12/13/22.
BP-B2

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Some people are willing to let their child die out of their own unsubstantiated fears:

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...mp;cvid=b538f9a999ad47d8bf6454216d2011d4

A good friend of mine is a practicing Pediatrician over 20 years and teaches at a state med school. . She advises children do not get the vax. She's sees children weekly now with serious heart problems because of the vax. She just testified today in DC on its dangers to children

She does agree uneducated morons like 9mm drag are evil and should be stopped. Would you put blood into a child with hep or AIDS dummy?

Idiots like you still believe the vax stops the transmission of Covid. lmao. Is everyone in Aussie land as dumb and frightened and cowardly as you?

So you would let your child die in this case? (If you read the article the child required transfusions as part of the operation, and would die without it.) That would make you a total piece of shit.

What the fuck has HEP or AIDS got to do with it? Are you really that fucking stupid? You just project your fears into such a state of the whole world is bad and everything will kill you despite that the facts don't support this. You must be living an awful, fearful life.

You never answered the question - so you too would let the child die? That would make you a total piece of shit.

Good point but 9mm is a brain washed clueless idiot. Really refreshing to see good men are still Australia. I trained years ago in the military with Aussie troops. They were bad asss. alpha males. Sad to see Australia being destroyed by cowardly weak men
keep up the good fight

Originally Posted by dan_oz
You can lead a Karen to facts but they'll go the horse paste everytime.

You ought to make a trip down here and see for yourself what a dipshit you are making out yourself to be. Bring your horse paste suppositories with you.

You speak dismissively of "horse paste", apparently not realising that the "horse paste" line was deliberate disinformation, designed by the pharmaceutical industry to protect their profits from mRNA injectables. Ivermectin has a history of decades of use in humans - billions of doses administered - and was well-known for its broad-spectrum antiviral efficacy long before Covid came along.

Since then there have been literally dozens of papers published showing its efficacy against Covid, in the face of a concerted disinformation campaign.

Here's a good summary, both of the evidence for Covid and how big pharma - companies with terrible records for misleading and deceptive conduct which have led to some of the largest fines in history - sought to convince people that it was nothing more than horse paste, so they could make more money from them:

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-timeline-of-major-battles-in-c8e

I'm gonna call bullshit on your military service - you're too much of a disrespectfull fuckwit. I think your "service" is just part of your homo-erotic fantasies.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Why are these guys so bitter and twisted, full of anger and vitriol, hurling abuse at anyone who questions?....shouldn't they be working at improving their own nation?

Last edited by DBT; 12/13/22.
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT
Why are these guys so bitter and twisted, full of anger and vitriol, hurling abuse at anyone who questions?....shouldn't they be working at improving their own nation?

I think they are frustrated that they can't do anything about their own situation, so try to make themselves feel better by flaming on others that are in a better position than themselves. I'm thinking that inbreeding may also be a factor for some of them.

Well?
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT

I think they are frustrated that they can't do anything about their own situation, so try to make themselves feel better by flaming on others that are in a better position than themselves. I'm thinking that inbreeding may also be a factor for some of them.
You sound just like the dudes you're talking about.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by DBT

We're not whinging about you guys. You guys are doing great, you're way better than Peru:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

If you lot love your horse paste, then go for it. Don't let facts get in the way - fear and superstition seems way too difficult to overcome.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by DBT

Offense and defense. Defense is not the same as instigate. It's your lot that habitually come in with all guns blazing, insults, vitriol, hatred, intolerance....then when you get it thrown back in your face it's 'oh, you are just as bad.'

It wouldn't happen if the blowhard didn't instigate it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
When you're stupid ... It doesn't hurt you ...
But your actions hurt those around you, you're too stupid to realize that ...

For example ...

In your abnormal childlike terror , you pushed, kicked & screamed your way to the front of the line just to get injected .... Wore 3 masks and demanded everyone alse did same ...

Your actions emboldened THEM to lockdown, mask up and force injections on those who want no part of it ....

THEN you ridiculed those who wanted to be free, you demanded those who weren't scared sheep like you, be punished, imprisoned and labeled as low class citizens not worthy of walking the streets but be kept in detainment camps

No, this isn't a script to some low budget SciFi movie with low rent actors

This was YOU ..... The injected.. the toxic walkers ... YOU did this..... On your own free will, nobody forced you , you were ready to exterminate those who want to be free ... The enemy within .... Effing stupid government ? indeed , with an army of useful drone idiots !

now you want Purebloods to forget it happened ? We will Never forget ....

...This is your future, you are an ongoing science project
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord

For example ...

In your abnormal childlike terror , you pushed, kicked & screamed your way to the front of the line just to get injected .... Wore 3 masks and demanded everyone alse did same ...

Your actions emboldened THEM to lockdown, mask up and force injections on those who want no part of it ....

THEN you ridiculed those who wanted to be free, you demanded those who weren't scared sheep like you, be punished, imprisoned and labeled as low class citizens not worthy of walking the streets but be kept in detainment camps

This was YOU ..... The injected.. the toxic walkers ... YOU did this..... On your own free will, nobody forced you , you were ready to exterminate those who want to be free ... The enemy within .... Effing stupid government ? indeed , with an army of useful drone idiots !

You guys are doing great, you're way better than Peru:

If you lot love your horse paste, then go for it. I hear it's worth dieing for. Don't let facts get in the way - fear and superstition seems way too difficult to overcome.

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
ha ha. 9mm is such a big hysterical uneducated poosey goober

take your fake news BS elsewhere dumb khhunt

For example ...

Last edited by ribka; 12/13/22.
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M

For example ...

Some people are willing to let their child die out of their own unsubstantiated fears:

A good friend of mine is a practicing Pediatrician over 20 years and teaches at a state med school. . She advises children do not get the vax. She's sees children weekly now with serious heart problems because of the vax. She just testified today in DC on its dangers to children

She does agree uneducated morons like 9mm drag are evil and should be stopped. Would you put blood into a child with hep or AIDS dummy?

Idiots like you still believe the vax stops the transmission of Covid. lmao. Is everyone in Aussie land as dumb and frightened and cowardly as you?

So you would let your child die in this case? (If you read the article the child required transfusions as part of the operation, and would die without it.) That would make you a total piece of shit.

What the fuck has HEP or AIDS got to do with it? Are you really that fucking stupid? You just project your fears into such a state of the whole world is bad and everything will kill you despite that the facts don't support this. You must be living an awful, fearful life.

You never answered the question - so you too would let the child die? That would make you a total piece of shit.

Good point but 9mm is a brain washed clueless idiot. Really refreshing to see good men are still Australia. I trained years ago in the military with Aussie troops. They were bad asss. alpha males. Sad to see Australia being destroyed by cowardly weak men
keep up the good fight

You ought to make a trip down here and see for yourself what a dipshit you are making out yourself to be. Bring your horse paste suppositories with you.

You speak dismissively of "horse paste", apparently not realising that the "horse paste" line was deliberate disinformation, designed by the pharmaceutical industry to protect their profits from mRNA injectables. Ivermectin has a history of decades of use in humans - billions of doses administered - and was well-known for its broad-spectrum antiviral efficacy long before Covid came along.

Since then there have been literally dozens of papers published showing its efficacy against Covid, in the face of a concerted disinformation campaign.

Here's a good summary, both of the evidence for Covid and how big pharma - companies with terrible records for misleading and deceptive conduct which have led to some of the largest fines in history - sought to convince people that it was nothing more than horse paste, so they could make more money from them:

I'm gonna call bullshit on your military service - you're too much of a disrespectfull fuckwit. I think your "service" is just part of your homo-erotic fantasies.

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

more bad news for the anti science covtards lol

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
lol. what a jealous cowardly clown. And I don't live in fear like a cowardly beta cuck girl like you

For example ...

keep up the good fight

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
lol. what a jealous cowardly clown. And I don't live in fear like a cowardly beta cuck girl like you

For example ...

keep up the good fight

keep up the good fight

Well?
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Does anyone know of any type of study done anywhere in the world that shows the effectiveness (or lack of effectiveness) of mask wearing?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cv540
Does anyone know of any type of study done anywhere in the world that shows the effectiveness (or lack of effectiveness) of mask wearing?

I couldn’t tell you, but I will tell you that if they can’t stop a fart, they damn sure won’t stop a virus……

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by badger

I couldn’t tell you, but I will tell you that if they can’t stop a fart, they damn sure won’t stop a virus……

Isn't it kinda beside the point now? Masks are gone.

Well?
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U

Bet you wear one in your car while driving........alone.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by UpTop

There's a lot of inbreeding where you're from isn't there?

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by UpTop

There's a lot of inbreeding where you're from isn't there?

you're just a dumb uneducated moron Twink and would inject yourself with human feces if the government said you should

aussie clown world

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
704 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 77 invisible), 2,936 guests, and 1,377 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,681
Posts18,399,678
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.