-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
... too bad Canadian gun owners started fighting 50 years too late ... by the time many woke up they were flogging a dead horse ... lots of "fudds" still think "this doesn't affect me, they won't come after my hunting guns"

Proud Life Member of the NRA & GOA
GB1

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Passed thursday.

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 673
Passed thursday.

Yep, and it received Royal Assent on Friday.
Not good for the law abiding at all.
Jeff

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Curious, any members of the CCFR would of received an email, and in this email is a video of the vote in the Senate and how each member voted, that is interesting, but I would ask that you go to the 10 minute mark and listen to Senator Marc Gold speak to his support of the Bill.

Everything he says is a complete lie, he was appointed by Trudeau in 2016. If you are a serious gun owner and not a poser, google Marc Gold and see who he is, you can't make this shyte up, a complete piece of shyte.

Then immediately after the Synagogue of Satan has his puke fest, a real Man, Senator Don Plett says what actually happened in the Senate and what a piece of festering shyte Marc Gold is.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I sent Senator Plett a short note of encouragement. Sometimes when you are involved in a thankless task, a simple nod of appreciation and recognition is deeply appreciated.

His reply below.

Thank you for your note and encouragement 673. The feedback is appreciated. It has been a difficult and sometimes frustrating fight trying to bring some reason into a debate filled misinformation and mischaracterizations. I regret the uncertainty and anxiety that this government has imposed on our firearms community through misguided legislation. The good news is that we will be able to fix much of what the Liberals have broken once we form government, but the sooner we can start, the better.
Warm regards and thanks again.

The Honorable Don Plett.

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 673
I sent Senator Plett a short note of encouragement. Sometimes when you are involved in a thankless task, a simple nod of appreciation and recognition is deeply appreciated.

His reply below.

Thank you for your note and encouragement 673. The feedback is appreciated. It has been a difficult and sometimes frustrating fight trying to bring some reason into a debate filled misinformation and mischaracterizations. I regret the uncertainty and anxiety that this government has imposed on our firearms community through misguided legislation. The good news is that we will be able to fix much of what the Liberals have broken once we form government, but the sooner we can start, the better.

The Honorable Don Plett.

Thanks for posting the reply. It is encouraging to hear that he feels much of the damage can be fixed once the election is won by the Conservatives.
We need that election sooner rather than later. I fear the damage that the Liberals will continue to inflict on us before October 2025.
I find it interesting that, when I write to a Conservative politician that a personal reply is often sent whereas anytime a Liberal is contacted I only receive form letter with the usual party line BS.
Jeff

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by troutfly
Originally Posted by 673

His reply below.

The Honorable Don Plett.

Thanks for posting the reply. It is encouraging to hear that he feels much of the damage can be fixed once the election is won by the Conservatives.
We need that election sooner rather than later. I fear the damage that the Liberals will continue to inflict on us before October 2025.
I find it interesting that, when I write to a Conservative politician that a personal reply is often sent whereas anytime a Liberal is contacted I only receive form letter with the usual party line BS.
Jeff
I received replies from other Conservatives in the past, but I also received a reply from Adam Vancouverton (sp)? that was actually humourous, he embarrassed himself, I helped a little.

We need a majority to make any changes, we need to crush the NDP and fugg the bloc up too.
I fear the media especially the CBC is pulling every dirty trick they can, watching the National is disturbing at the best of times, but now its full blown sickening. I only watch to see what my enemies are plotting.

Knowing we have some good guys on our side is why I posted the reply.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Your government being scared of your guns ought to have been the light bulb, but history repeats itself.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Your government being scared of your guns ought to have been the light bulb, but history repeats itself.

The next government in Canada will bring sanity back to our country. I fear more for your nation as the current regime attempts to remove the front running opposition leader from the ballot. This is truly frightening in a democratic process. Spare us the lecture and concentrate on your issues before looking northward.

Nick

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Nick1899
Originally Posted by Reloder28

The next government in Canada will bring sanity back to our country. I fear more for your nation as the current regime attempts to remove the front running opposition leader from the ballot. This is truly frightening in a democratic process. Spare us the lecture and concentrate on your issues before looking northward.

Nick

Fortunately, even if your preferred choice was not on the ballot, you can still write it in. It should still be counted but we all saw what happened last time.

I honestly hope that sanity will return for you guys. I can only imagine the angst of your current predicament.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
The next step that the Liberal government (Dominic LeBlanc) have stated will be interesting. Formation of a special committee to review what firearms should be recommended to be banned. Who will be on this committee, what level of expertise, what happens with recomendations, how will public input be handled?

I expect more sneaky moves are underway.

Hugh
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by HughW
The next step that the Liberal government (Dominic LeBlanc) have stated will be interesting. Formation of a special committee to review what firearms should be recommended to be banned. Who will be on this committee, what level of expertise, what happens with recomendations, how will public input be handled?

We all likely can guess who the "experts" will be. While the CCFR, NFA, CSSA and CSAAA plus a few other pro groups will attempt to be selected, I expect it to be heavily stacked against the pro side by Poly et al. For frig sake, during the Senate committee hearings, good advice was put forward by highly reputable groups and individuals yet look who they listened to at the vote!
The Liberal scum are going to double down as they know this is very likely the last chance they will have to damage firearm ownership for quite some time. It is gonna get a bit Western I'm a thinkin!

Jeff

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Massive non-compliance.....until we have a change in government, but because it is the synagogue of satan imposing and legislation, there isn't any need to comply. Remember,, they couldn't have pulled any of this without the help of the NDP.
The NDP had its roots in marxism and is pushing a full blown communist agenda, I wont comply.

Expect to be persecuted, hunted down and killed when you give up your only means of defending oneself against an entity that has shown repeatedly to have commited mass murder against an unarmed populace. The mask is falling off this fugging farce.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
"Ruined Nation"

KB

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HughW

I dont know how well any of their plans are going to be implemented with the short window of time they have left before the next election?
Unless Trudeau wins the next election with a hail mary such as....UBI for all....which I can believe.

I have no idea how anyone can entertain the thought of handing in something they dont know you/I have?
I dont know anyone in my fairly large circle of hunting, shooting acquaintances that are going to comply in any way lol

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
The next election will determine the fate of firearms ownership in this country. While it looks promising for a Conservative majority at this time, don’t for a second get complacent. Never rule out another Liberal NDP coalition holding onto power with their Communist agenda. The best thing for gun owners is to have Trudeau lead the Liberals for the next election.

After banning many semi automatic rifles years ago the Liberals still haven’t acted on the collection and destruction of these firearms. Typical Liberal virtue signalling, big photo op announcement followed by no plan or funding. Thankfully, they are as inept as the NDP.

Nick

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nick1899
The next election will determine the fate of firearms ownership in this country. While it looks promising for a Conservative majority at this time, don’t for a second get complacent. Never rule out another Liberal NDP coalition holding onto power with their Communist agenda. The best thing for gun owners is to have Trudeau lead the Liberals for the next election.

After banning many semi automatic rifles years ago the Liberals still haven’t acted on the collection and destruction of these firearms. Typical Liberal virtue signalling, big photo op announcement followed by no plan or funding. Thankfully, they are as inept as the NDP.

Nick
That is right Nick, we have been through this before and likely will again. Firearms has been chosen as a political football, it puts right vrs wrong for everyone to see. We tell the truth, and they lie using half truths to deceive an uneducated populace.

It is almost comical watching all of it playout, seeing what happens in the House/Senate the various commitee's etc....They are clearly exposing themselves and their agenda for everyone to see, they cant even lie good lol.

I will be sure to tune in to see what Rosie and the at large panel will concern themselves with.
One thing is for sure......we have God on our side, and they dont.

Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (007FJ, 257_X_50, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 257man, 58 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,643
Posts18,455,374
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.