24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
As I have fiddled more and more with AR15s over the years, I have lost track of exactly *what tigger* I have in several guns. I've acquired several different Geiselle triggers from various places and my records do "say" which triggers they have, but I'm not so sure that I got the correct information to begin with. A couple of rifles have been restored basically to mil-spec and will be finding new homes before long and one of the Geiselle triggers found a new home in a new PSA lower dedicated to another new upper. I ended up with a spare Geiselle trigger and I'd like to know exactly what it is. I don't know yet whether I'll keep it as a spare or peddle it, but it would be nice to know what I've got. Hopefully the photos are clear enough and show enough detail that someone can make a positive ID.

Thanks in advance.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

ARIC

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I’d say the G2S given the MIM marks and flat for the pin retainer on the hammer.

I’ll get one of mine out in a bit and compare.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks TWR. That's what I'd recorded, but confirmation is good. Way too much shuffling happening around here to be sure.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Do you have the silver split ring keeper? I’ve got a few extras if you need one.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yes, I do. Or I did...and then I do again. The thing flew across the room when I removed that trigger from one of the rifles that is going to find a new home. I knew about where I'd find it, but I have to admit I forgot all about it by the time I got a bunch of stuff swapped around. Thanks for the reminder and thanks for the offer, but the reminder is all I needed---that was plenty of help.

I surprise myself sometimes...I can't count the number of times I've launched small parts across the room without losing them outright. I can't recall a single instance out of many incidents where I didn't find what I was looking for...but it did take me about four months to find a spring that got away from me while trying to reinstall the cylinder latch release button on my father-in-law's Charter Undercover. I think I kinda didn't want to find that spring. I needed one or two extra hands to get that little bastard back where it belonged but somehow managed with my clumsy two. Never again!

Don't be the darkness.

IC B2

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Glad you found it!

I was putting together a BCM upper the other day and that little C clip that limits the port door flew out of my sight 5 times. 3 times it was lost for good I thought.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keep some spares, you know....................just in case.LOL

MM

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Keep some spares, you know....................just in case.LOL

MM

Very good idea. If you have spares you'll always be able to find the one that went off into orbit...according to Murphy. I beat Murphy a few times but I won't be counting on that if I can help it.
smile

Don't be the darkness.

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I bought three Schmidt LPK’s on sale last week and traded for a lower, a barrel and a few other things. Started looking around and would up building another carbine. And I now need to buy another lower.

Spares get me in trouble.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Indeed. There are two 6mmARs in my AR15 safe because I bought two MBT-2s when they went "on sale briefly" several years ago---having no intent to build a rifle at the time. I have a pile of AR parts tempting me right this minute, one being the spare Geiselle. I think I'd best move that stuff before a pile of parts for a .375 or .458 SOCOM parts appear on my bench.

Don't be the darkness.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
644 members (17CalFan, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 257Bob, 12344mag, 1234, 71 invisible), 2,964 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,668
Posts18,399,405
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.