24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I vaguely remember the initial accounts of a group of BlackWater Contractors getting wrapped up in a State side trial for allegedly killing innocent Iraqs in a busy square in Baghdad during the height of insurgent contact.

I lost track of the story until Trump pardoned 5 of the Contractors, who after 13 years of prosecution by the DOJ were found guilty and sentenced from 30 years to life in prison for crimes they didn’t commit.

Here is the podcast of the 5 Contractors telling their side of the story, in full, for the first time publicly.

The interview also has an hour segment where the interviewer, Shawn Ryan, talks to the Liberal, Investigative Journalists who worked the trial for 8 years and played a giant role in getting these men pardoned by her findings of illegal, unconstitutional, lies and manipulation by the Obama/Biden administration, the FBI and the DOJ.

I hope Biden dies an awful death and Obama succumbs to something just as bad. These two men, and their powerful minions wrecked these mens lives for political favor and gain.

It’s a 5 hour podcast. If you’re like me, you’ll come away with a little better understanding of BlackWater as a company and the level of professionalism they had in their selection and training of Contractors, at least during 2005-2009. And just how dishonest, vengeful, and corrupt our entire legal system is.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I remember this, however, I also remember Trump pardoning these individuals and I do believe that it was brought out at that time that they were wrongly accused.

"Sorry don't get it done, Dude"
John Wayne 1959
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Thanks Beav, looks like a good listen!

MAGA
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I enjoy the Shawn Ryan show. Normal dude who does a pretty good interview for no formal training. A lot of "journalists" could learn a thing or two from him.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Thanks Beav, looks like a good listen!

It will make your blood boil. Remember FBI ‘DIC’ Andrew McCabe? Yeah, that fûck was involved and aware it was a scam investigation…McCabe always willing to suck a Democrats dick for pat on the back of his head.

List of the ‘Black Hats’ who were involved on the .gov side to railroad these guys.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/four...charges-fatal-nisur-square-shooting-iraq

🦫

“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
DOJ and DOD attorneys have always always had a hard on for warriors

Both Biden and Obama drone killed hundreds of innocent women and children due to bad intel and were lauded as heroes

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Worth a watch/listen, Gents.

Scary version is what the DOJ & Fed’s will do and how hard they will pursue individual(s) who refuse to admit guilt, knowing they are 100% innocent and only being used to the benefit of the swamps agenda, if they say they are guilty.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Wasn’t it Mr. Pudd’n that Tipped Off the Taliban in one of his Speeches that Seal Team 6 was the asset that took out Usama..

We all know what happened to one of the Seal Teams Shortly After That …

Never Underestimate the Ability of Joe to F’ck Things Up..

Thanks Dumpsterware

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Thanks for the recommendation. It was a good episode. Also listened to the interview with Eric Prince, and the one with the Machine Gun Preacher.

Good Shït.

Thanks Beav

MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
You’re welcome, Gruff!

Those interviews were illuminating to me and showed how far a weaponized FBI and DOJ will go to wreck American’s to achieve political gains for their handlers.

Disgusting, POS, MutrFkr’s

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I hope Biden dies an awful death and Obama succumbs to something just as bad. These two men, and their powerful minions wrecked these mens lives for political favor and gain.

Sadly, those 2 POS have wrecked a lot more lives than just those contractors, to say nothing of the fact that they have just about succeeded in destroying the country.

May your wishes all be granted this Christmas.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Sadly, those 2 POS have wrecked a lot more lives than just those contractors, to say nothing of the fact that they have just about succeeded in destroying the country.

May your wishes all be granted this Christmas.

MM

Both need to be stretching out some piano wire.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Good stuff, Beav. Thanks for posting.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who could blame blackwater contractors especially after this.

On 31 March 2004, Iraqi insurgents in Fallujah ambushed a convoy containing four American private military contractors from Blackwater USA who were conducting delivery for food caterers ESS.[28]

The four armed contractors, Scott Helvenston, Jerko Zovko, Wesley Batalona and Michael Teague, were killed by machine gun fire and a grenade thrown through a window of their SUVs. A mob then set their bodies ablaze, and their corpses were dragged through the streets before being hung over a bridge crossing the Euphrates.[5][29] The insurgents provided images to news agencies for broadcast worldwide, causing a great deal of indignation and moral outrage in the United States.[28] An announcement of an upcoming "pacification" of the city promptly followed.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I remember that well; the US gov't hired Blackwater to do a lot of its dirty work for them & then when things got sporty & rough, that same US gov't threw them to the dogs.

MM

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
When will Obama and Biden be jailed for all the innocent kids they droned? Our government officials can nuke entire cities of civilians and not be held accountable but they want to hold these guys accountable during a war.

Bb

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
When will Obama and Biden be jailed for all the innocent kids they droned? Our government officials can nuke entire cities of civilians and not be held accountable but they want to hold these guys accountable during a war.

Bb

If you listen to the podcast, they were scapegoated for “crimes” that didn’t even happen. Then .gov made it impossible for them to mount a legal defense.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I never knew the particulars of the story. I wasn’t unsympathetic, but I saw them as mercs. And for millennia it’s been the same good and bad. I’m not afraid to admit my initial position in re contractors might not have been entirely accurate.

MAGA

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
675 members (12308300, 12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 74 invisible), 2,682 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,614
Posts18,398,421
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.