Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
My methods have done well enough to enable me to place on the podium at multiple precision rifle competitions with stages from 1000-2000 yards.

Curious as to what matches? In the USA? What have you won?
All were matches in Canada with 60-120 competitors from multiple provinces. I haven’t made it to any US matches yet.

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
My methods have done well enough to enable me to place on the podium at multiple precision rifle competitions with stages from 1000-2000 yards.

All were matches in Canada with 60-120 competitors from multiple provinces. I haven’t made it to any US matches yet.

Did the matches have names? Any results posted to the ‘net to share?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I guess if you’re obsessed with testing and don’t mind wasting useful barrel life on it instead of actually shooting a good long range load for reelz, knock yourself out.
Nope. Not obsessed with anything. Interested in validating the Audette method with scientific testing, rather than making claims based on very sparse evidence.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I guess if you’re obsessed with testing and don’t mind wasting useful barrel life on it instead of actually shooting a good long range load for reelz, knock yourself out.
Nope. Not obsessed with anything. Interested in validating the Audette method with scientific testing, rather than making claims based on very sparse evidence.

Lol

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Did the matches have names? Any results posted to the ‘net to share?

LOL. Yes, they have names, and some of the results were posted to the net and some weren’t. Some gave out plaques and some didn’t. Why do you care so much? They weren’t as cool as the Steel Safari, if that’s what you’re worried about.

Demanding selfies and pics is the currency of narcissists with grade-school mentalities. Those with a bit more savvy don’t need pics to tell when someone is speaking based on experience and fact. I’m not the kind of guy to cow to bullies’ demands. We’ve been down this road before. Feel free to not believe me if that’s what your gut tells you.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I’m a bully for asking for receipts?

Again, lol

Sorry to trigger you. 😂😂😂

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Lol
Agreed. I won’t try and tell you how to make spaghetti if you don’t try and tell me about the scientific method.

I’m not saying your method doesn’t work for you. As I said, if it works, great. But you’re making claims about it that are a real stretch and require more evidence in the form of repeatability testing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Again, lol

You can ask all you want, but I’m not asking for a refund so I see no reason to show you any receipts. I’m not going to show you my wife’s lingerie, either, so don’t bother asking. LOL.

Don’t play dumb. You love holding hands with your partner in crime and demanding pics to try and gaslight and discredit those you don’t like. It’s not hard to see right through the passive aggression.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Again, lol

You can ask all you want, but I’m not asking for a refund so I see no reason to show you any receipts. I’m not going to show you my wife’s lingerie, either, so don’t bother asking. LOL.

Don’t play dumb. You love holding hands with your partner in crime and demanding pics to try and gaslight and discredit those you don’t like. It’s not hard to see right through the passive aggression.

Not sure where you get I don’t like you. Damn man, settle down

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why bother developing loads when you can simply buy these. Problem solved lol

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/27/22.

KB

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Again, lol

A quick historical scan through your posts that refer to me points in that direction, but fair enough. Whether you do or don't isn't the point. My preference is to discuss the merit of what is said, rather than trying to scrutinize the authority of the person who says it. Why would I lie to you? Don't worry so much about receipts. If what I say is incorrect, then what does it matter if I've won every PRS match since the league's inception?

I have nothing against the Audette method, or any other. I'm merely interested in the truth. If the truth is that the Audette method has validity and produces the same results whenever the same test is run, I would really like to know. My own limited sample size and my understanding of statistical theory don't point that way, but by no means is my testing conclusive.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

That guy should be wearing a bib, would be a shame to get spaghetti sauce all over his beautiful ( . )( . )

KB

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KillerBee

That guy should be wearing a bib, would be a shame to get spaghetti sauce all over his beautiful ( . )( . )

Think of the burns.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Again, lol

A quick historical scan through your posts that refer to me points in that direction, but fair enough. Whether you do or don't isn't the point. My preference is to discuss the merit of what is said, rather than trying to scrutinize the authority of the person who says it. Why would I lie to you? Don't worry so much about receipts. If what I say is incorrect, then what does it matter if I've won every PRS match since the league's inception?

I have nothing against the Audette method, or any other. I'm merely interested in the truth. If the truth is that the Audette method has validity and produces the same results whenever the same test is run, I would really like to know. My own limited sample size and my understanding of statistical theory don't point that way, but by no means is my testing conclusive.

I really don’t care which way shooters develop their loads. If I’m competing against them, I prefer they find their loads without using an Audette 😉

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I really don’t care which way shooters develop their loads. If I’m competing against them, I prefer they find their loads without using an Audette 😉
Well one thing is clear, you have a lot of confidence in your method. smile

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

The results speak for themselves

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KillerBee

Think of the burns.

Nipples are sensitive ask any gal lol

KB

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You’re giving your fat Fugk broke dick loser boyfriend Burns some stiff competition for the 2022 golden beaver award in the category “biggest douche on the fire”
Attacking a modest yet accomplished and knowledgeable guy like Jordan is a dick move , yet somehow predictable for you and Burns.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain

You’re giving your fat Fugk broke dick loser boyfriend Burns some stiff competition for the 2022 golden beaver award in the category “biggest douche on the fire”
Attacking a modest yet accomplished and knowledgeable guy like Jordan is a dick move , yet somehow predictable for you and Burns.

Go ahead and quote the “attack”

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
337 members (160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 35 invisible), 2,007 guests, and 917 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,962
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.