Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 28 29
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
to manage their emotions with any self control?

Maybe it’s just ‘clickbait’ on social media platforms that show endless videos of black’s and their ridiculous and violent behavior in public over what most people would consider a-nothing-burger...

Maybe it’s not as wide spread as one is led to believe by the media...Maybe it’s just being highlighted for ‘clicks’. All I know is, Idk 🤷🏽‍♀️

It does appear that since BLM became the battle cry for action against racial inequality, there has been a ‘Liberal shift’ for the public to endure, almost in a complicit like way, and accept this absurd and chronic criminal behavior of black folk acting out in public as a new normal, including violence against others.

I’m just spit-balling here...Aside from the usual suspects - Liberals, politicians, and dumbfûck white people. I’m leaning hard into Corporate America as one of the first dominoes to fall, thus giving a footing to these behaviors we see playing out across the US.

Big American businesses were willing to take the hand of New York, Chicago and DC, Consumer Consultant Firms and allow these young, new generation of thinkers to write strategic action plans for Corporations to avoid being canceled my the social media assassins.

These plans called for companies to not aggressively pursue criminal charges against theft, vandalism, arson, and even assault upon their workers. Policies of ‘stand down and stand by’ were instituted.

Shît...Idk? It’s all confusing to me, when every single black person I talk to seems no different than me, and just as upset by what is going on today. Then I see these idiots wrecking people, places, and things and wonder again, WTF?

Is this really going to be our new normal?

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks to enablers like our governor and Ted Wheeler, actions like those that fall in line with the liberal agenda get a pass.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've been saying we need serious people leading this country and not these liberal wackjobs.

LOL
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Thanks to enablers like our governor and Ted Wheeler, actions like those that fall in line with the liberal agenda get a pass.
^^

Perpetual Victim

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Primitive Cultural Tribal Behavior

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dey dunn run ouwtta krab laig

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Beav,

You mean you don’t lose your chit when you don’t get enough salsa packets at the Taco Bell?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Asians and Caucasians in cold environments without many predators to fear evolved for impulse control, less day to day intertribal violence, IQ, and stable nuclear families as a means to surviving brutal winters and seasonal food supplies.

Africans in a warm environment full of critters that will eat people evolved for emotional responses that go from 0-100 in a heartbeat, more athleticism, maturing physically at a younger age, and less emphasis on selective longterm mates for winter survival and more emphasis on having as many kids as possible by as many people as possible.

Environmentally it makes sense. Just as dark skin makes sense in Africa but not so much in Ireland or Poland. Over centuries of natural selection you adapt to your environment.

There’s obvious reasons that blacks make great NFL running backs and Asians make great MD’s and none of it has anything to do with racism.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
^^

Perpetual Victim
Perpetual BIGMOUTH ^^

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
^^

Perpetual Victim
Perpetual BIGMOUTH ^^
Happy Kwanzaa

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Some ????

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Beav,

You mean you don’t lose your chit when you don’t get enough salsa packets at the Taco Bell?

Hell yeah I do, BD!

Then I drive around, park, and walk inside and grab 3 handfuls of hot sauce packets.

No words exchanged or chairs thrown at the staff.

It seems ‘YMMV’ needs to be included.

😝🦫

“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
The gov't helping them to be this way. Low IQ's to begin with and when the basics are handed to them free, they'll never learn what it takes to stay out of trouble, work, & fend for themselves.

With food, water & shelter given to them they are the freest people in the country to do & act as they please with no repercussions.

If they were totally cut off from assistance there would be turmoil & folks fear that. But IMO that is the hurdle that needs to be crossed.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Asians and Caucasians in cold environments without many predators to fear evolved for impulse control, less day to day intertribal violence, IQ, and stable nuclear families as a means to surviving brutal winters and seasonal food supplies.

Africans in a warm environment full of critters that will eat people evolved for emotional responses that go from 0-100 in a heartbeat, more athleticism, maturing physically at a younger age, and less emphasis on selective longterm mates for winter survival and more emphasis on having as many kids as possible by as many people as possible.

Environmentally it makes sense. Just as dark skin makes sense in Africa but not so much in Ireland or Poland. Over centuries of natural selection you adapt to your environment.

There’s obvious reasons that blacks make great NFL running backs and Asians make great MD’s and none of it has anything to do with racism.

LOL

This is flat awesome.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunzo
The gov't helping them to be this way. Low IQ's to begin with and when the basics are handed to them free, they'll never learn what it takes to stay out of trouble, work, & fend for themselves.

With food, water & shelter given to them they are the freest people in the country to do & act as they please with no repercussions.

If they were totally cut off from assistance there would be turmoil & folks fear that. But IMO that is the hurdle that needs to be crossed.

I’d wager that’s a good piece of the larger problem. It would seem that some feel more entitlement is needed, and America’s at a point of surrendering whatever isn’t bolted down to those who feel obliged to get themselves some wares for injustices they were told they suffered.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Dey dunn run ouwtta krab laig

Or Waffles, KFC, ect. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

This is flat awesome.

It’s beyond awesome.

It’s the whole story, in a perfect nutshell.

You could expound on it, but why bother.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

This is flat awesome.

It’s beyond awesome.

It’s the whole story, in a perfect nutshell.

You could expound on it, but why bother.

Oh ok.

Sure thing.

LOL

I think some of you gals need to get out more.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

‘Jimmy the Greek’, is that you?

Lol

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
454 members (300jimmy, 160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 320090T, 257 mag, 49 invisible), 2,190 guests, and 945 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,110
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.