Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
In case anyone is interested.
https://tractoptics.com/riflescopes/outlet?dm_i=5GBO%2CJ2L5%2C3XB1DV%2C23SM3%2C1

I am continually astounded at how quickly people make up their minds on little evidence or none at all.
Jack O'Connor
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bless their hearts for trying! Hint.

20 Mil's of total erector travel,is fhuqking HILARIOUS...on their purpose built "Long Range" scope. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No problem, just hold high!😜

What fresh Hell is this?
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
A 20 MOA rail and 20 mil adjustment range plus the mill reticle will get one way past 1000 yards.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetheart,

20MOA and 20 Mils,wouldn't get a 22LR to 350yds on the erector,in this morning's atmosphere. Hint.

You are in wayyyyyyyy over your pointy head. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Sweetheart,

20MOA and 20 Mils,wouldn't get a 22LR to 350yds on the erector,in this morning's atmosphere. Hint.

You are in wayyyyyyyy over your pointy head. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

I could give a rats as about a 22LR

Just stay with the tin foil hat.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetheart,

Your Do Nothing Brokedicktidue,is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS and I groove upon your Whining about same. Hint.

If only to rub your crossed-eyes even further in your Stupidity,simply cypher these Facts. Granting a concentric barreled action,the erector will be at 50% of total elevation travel,with a sane zero. 20 MOA inclination,"grants" 5.55 Mil's to same,which would be a 15.5 Mil erector travel "system",you MAGNIFICENTLY Stupid Fhuqk. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Sweetheart,

Your Do Nothing Brokedicktidue,is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS and I groove upon your Whining about same. Hint.

If only to rub your crossed-eyes even further in your Stupidity,simply cypher these Facts. Granting a concentric barreled action,the erector will be at 50% of total elevation travel,with a sane zero. 20 MOA inclination,"grants" 5.55 Mil's to same,which would be a 15.5 Mil erector travel "system",you MAGNIFICENTLY Stupid Fhuqk. Hint.

I can get well past a mile with that. A .711 BC bullet at 3123 FPS will do that

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yo stick with your 22LR LMAO

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetheart,

Dangle a picture of said Imaginary Goat Fhuqk and pardon that I was actually shooting,as you were using your GoogleFu this morning. Roads ain't that nice either. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

It is fascinatingly HILARIOUS,that a scope with 20 Mil's of erector,swoons you and your Imagination and Pretend. Hint.

Pardon wares that actually exist. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
not impressed by YETI sticker

GOA
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqktards,are a hoot! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Same old posts over and over

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475

yep, turns into bs show n tell n insult thread

GOA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetheart,

I get it,that you Day Dreaming Do NOTHING brokedicks,can't even afford a fhuqking camera. Though fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm very fhuqking "surprised",that you are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. You Melting Snowflakes keep filling out those Hurt Feeler Reports,as you "flaunt" your Professional Victim "status" and wax eloquent upon your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Them alaskan fishes must be pretty tough if one needs a rifle ! chuckle

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Originally Posted by jwp475

yep, turns into bs show n tell n insult thread

Everything he is involved

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Sweetheart,

I get it,that you Day Dreaming Do NOTHING brokedicks,can't even afford a fhuqking camera. Though fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm very fhuqking "surprised",that you are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. You Melting Snowflakes keep filling out those Hurt Feeler Reports,as you "flaunt" your Professional Victim "status" and wax eloquent upon your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

GOA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Crying Brokedick CLUELESS Kchunts are a hoot! Hint.

Fortunately,for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Even if it stolen GoogleFu pics. Hint.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Anyone a happy owner of the 3-15x50?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 67 invisible), 2,327 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,654
Posts18,455,538
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.