Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 22 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 21 22
O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
The fact a man like this got to be prime minister is reflective of the decadence and corruption of the entire gov't establishment and compliant sycophant major media networks.[/quote]

How true, how sad and a disaster looms before us....

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Otto1217
The fact a man like this got to be prime minister is reflective of the decadence and corruption of the entire gov't establishment and compliant sycophant major media networks.

How true, how sad and a disaster looms before us....

It may be the last straw that breaks the camel's back, so to speak.

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/24/22.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Hi Bob, I appreciate your comments, and have a Question for you?

For the Record, I am not a Theologian. The Good book that I personally refer to is the Book of Mormon, Jesus is my Lord and savior.

Your comment: "And democracies that have permitted gun ownership for citizens is a relatively new thing"

What do you consider a “New Thing?

My understanding is that God has no issues with any type of weapon to feed yourself and your family. Also I do not know of any passage that states that are not permitted to protect yourself against enemies that are trying to irradicate you.

The real problem as I see it, which is similar to your view is that Canada is turning it's back on God and Christianity and a Nation that turns it's back on God and Christianity, is a "Ruined Nation".

Anyway, wishing you a Merry Christmas and a great New Year.
KB,

It's funny you mention that. I believe that God's love for his various groups of children around the globe throughout history has resulted in multiple books of scripture. When righteousness prevailed and God called a prophet, He revealed truth to the world, which was recorded.

It just so happens that God addressed the notion of defending one's family and oneself from eradication and slavery in much of the Bible and the Book of Mormon. Some excerpts on this topic that I personally find very inspiring, and perhaps some of you guys will feel the same way, involve a Christian group of people who were trying to live their lives in peace and freedom, and another group called the Lamanites that wanted to enslave or eradicate the Nephites. Referring to a Lamanite leader, "...this he did that he might usurp great power over them, and also that he might gain power over the Nephites by bringing them into bondage..."

"And now the design of the Nephites was to support their lands, and their houses, and their wives, and their children, that they might preserve them from the hands of their enemies; and also that they might preserve their rights and their privileges, yea, and also their liberty, that they might worship God according to their desires.

For they knew that if they should fall into the hands of the Lamanites, that whosoever should worship God in spirit and in truth, the true and the living God, the Lamanites would destroy"

It came to a battle between the two groups, and the Lamanites were gaining advantage.

"Nevertheless, the Nephites were inspired by a better cause, for they were not fighting for monarchy nor power but they were fighting for their homes and their liberties, their wives and their children, and their all, yea, for their rites of worship and their church.

And they were doing that which they felt was the duty which they owed to their God; for the Lord had said unto them, and also unto their fathers, that: inasmuch as ye are not guilty of the first offense, neither the second, ye shall not suffer yourselves to be slain by the hands of your enemies.

And again, the Lord has said that: Ye shall defend your families even unto bloodshed. Therefore for this cause were the Nephites contending with the Lamanites, to defend themselves, and their families, and their lands, their country, and their rights, and their religion....

And it came to pass that they turned upon the Lamanites, and they cried with one voice unto the Lord their God, for their liberty and their freedom from bondage.

And they began to stand against the Lamanites with power; and in that selfsame hour that they cried unto the Lord for their freedom, the Lamanites began to flee before them..."

A couple of chapters later, referring to the same Lamanite leader, "Thus we see how quick the children of men do forget the Lord their God, yea, how quick to do iniquity, and to be led away by the evil one.

Yea, and we also see the great wickedness one very wicked man can cause to take place among the children of men....he was a man of cunning device and a man of many flattering words, that he led away the hearts of many people to do wickedly; yea, and to seek to destroy the church of God, and to destroy the foundation of liberty which God had granted unto them, or which blessing God had sent upon the face of the land for the righteous’ sake."

And a Nephite leader named Moroni inspired the Nephites with this, "he rent his coat; and he took a piece thereof, and wrote upon it—In memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children—and he fastened it upon the end of a pole....(and he called it the title of liberty) and he bowed himself to the earth, and he prayed mightily unto his God for the blessings of liberty to rest upon his brethren, so long as there should a band of Christians remain to possess the land—

For thus were all the true believers of Christ, who belonged to the church of God, called by those who did not belong to the church."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for the reading Jordan, much appreciated!

Merry Christmas my friend ~

KB

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If someone see's harm being done to another innocent human being.
You should:
A. pretend like you don't see it.
B. intervene in some way.

It is a "right" given by God to self defense, and to use the force necessary to subdue the threat. The threat can be neutralized in seconds or maybe it takes several years, the onus is on the challenger.

It never gets boring, but I think the days of the passive Christian are near over.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All Canadian Outdoor Enthusiasts get a Lump of Coal from Ottawa this year.

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/25/22.

KB

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
The handgun transfer I started near the end of June finally went through, so I now own a CZ Shadow.

Barely used. Was thinking of taking it to the indoor range but figure at -15C it would take too long to get comfy even when I turned the furnace on.

Last edited by Wannabebwana; 12/25/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All;
Good morning to you all, I hope Christmas was wonderful for you and yours and you're all well.

If anyone needed more evidence of Socks' ineptitude, here's some background on one of the "weapons of mass destruction" on the list.

The channel by the way is an automotive tech from Squamish I believe who decided to look for alternate stories during the convoy and it grew from there.

While I'm cognizant I'm preaching to the choir here, in the event that the choir have contacts who might need evidence to present to folks still on the fence regarding the going's on and all that.

All the best to you all in the New Year.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
An interview and some really tough questions from the controlled opposition.

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
As much as I hate to say it, I dont think ANYTHING we do will make a difference here. We are dealing with a government that is willing to break the law, and ethics laws to get what ever they want.

If they are so willing to make deals with the NDP just to gain more control again, they will stop at nothing to get their agenda completed! Lets face it, they openly lie that hunting firearms are not included in the prohib plan, yet there they are, in black and white! Thats not even semantics! It is outright blatant deception!

Our countrys history is very peaceful, and therefore we as a populace never uprise in a violent nature. Look at the trucker convoy. Epically peaceful and typically Canadian in approach. But our government was distinctly violent to the people. And it was purposefully planned to be such! Rule by force, not debate. Isnt that a typical Lie-beral personality trait!?

I feel so bad for my sons futures! It doesnt look bright or cheerful! Western Canada needs to seperate, and create a viable future where respect for one another is commonplace. Not like it is now!

IC B3

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DTHUNTER
As much as I hate to say it, I dont think ANYTHING we do will make a difference here. We are dealing with a government that is willing to break the law, and ethics laws to get what ever they want.

If they are so willing to make deals with the NDP just to gain more control again, they will stop at nothing to get their agenda completed! Lets face it, they openly lie that hunting firearms are not included in the prohib plan, yet there they are, in black and white! Thats not even semantics! It is outright blatant deception!

Our countrys history is very peaceful, and therefore we as a populace never uprise in a violent nature. Look at the trucker convoy. Epically peaceful and typically Canadian in approach. But our government was distinctly violent to the people. And it was purposefully planned to be such! Rule by force, not debate. Isnt that a typical Lie-beral personality trait!?

I feel so bad for my sons futures! It doesnt look bright or cheerful! Western Canada needs to seperate, and create a viable future where respect for one another is commonplace. Not like it is now!
First off, don't quit fighting, for your Son's sake, its not over until you and others quit.

Have you addressed your MP? or an MLA in your area?...yes?...good...no?...
Have you joined a Political party, like the CPC?

I often wonder where the courage is that our forefathers had, it was getting embarrassing until the freedom convoy brought a certain level of dignity back, led by a 120lb Woman, think about it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good afternoon and belated Happy New Year to you my friend, I hope you all had a great Christmas.

Absolutely a hearty AMEN from me that we don't quit fighting. Not while we have one breath left in us, not now, not ever.

Here's one of your favorite lionhearted folks - she hunts apparently too.

Best to you all this year.

Dwayne

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Read a couple of reports today that PEI has been selected as the trial run for the buy-back (confiscation) program to be run by the RCMP. Using PEI as a lessons learned to then do to the other provinces.

Makes sense as a Atlantic Liberal strong hold with few seats to lose and most likely not a lot of the targeted long guns plus low shooting crime stats so no one can quickly point at the failure.

Also PEI little news comes out of and it will be easy to control the MSM

Hugh
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hi Hugh, I trust your Monday has been great and that you are primed for the week ahead.

The problem as I see it is that not only is PEI a Liberal Strong Hold, but we are now living in a country that is a complete Liberal Strong Hold.

This has been done intentionally through the mass immigration flow into Canada, and it was done to guarantee the liberal vote as immigrants are more likely than not to vote for Liberals.

We are in for a rough ride!

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 01/09/23.

KB

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HughW
Read a couple of reports today that PEI has been selected as the trial run for the buy-back (confiscation) program to be run by the RCMP. Using PEI as a lessons learned to then do to the other provinces.

Makes sense as a Atlantic Liberal strong hold with few seats to lose and most likely not a lot of the targeted long guns plus low shooting crime stats so no one can quickly point at the failure.

Also PEI little news comes out of and it will be easy to control the MSM
You are exactly right Hugh.
I have received replies to the letters I have sent, it is going to be interesting for sure.
I won't comply with any gun grab and I don't know anyone in my very large circle that will ever comply.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Morning my friend - good news for a change.

Apparently they didn't like their desks covered in angry letters.

Good - keep the pressure on folks. If you're not at least sending money to organizations like the CCFR, I'd ask you consider it.

Thanks to all who've signed up, written letters, etc.

Dwayne

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hi Dwayne thanks for posting the video.

Had to look up G4, in case someone wants to know:

What is amendment G4 to Bill C-21?

The G4 amendment is a broad and sweeping ban on semi-automatic rifles and shotguns, as well as multiple lever action and bolt action rifles – all of which are hunting rifles used by hunters, farmers, and First Nations people to provide for their families.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/03/23.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
KillerBee;
Morning to you my cyber friend, and for once it is truly a better morning if only for the fact some of us are starting to wake up.

The language of the amendments and C-21 as a whole absolutely encompassed all firearms.

They use the term "variant" and because a flintlock has a trigger and a barrel - they'd make the case that it's a variant of anything on the list.

They did it with Weatherby Mk V and Ruger No 1 so if someone thinks that all firearms aren't on the table they're deluding themselves.

We're playing for all the marbles here - property rights in Canada - is the end game I believe and have for years.

Anyways, hopefully enough of us are awake now.

We'll see won't we?

Dwayne

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All;
This news conference made me chuckle so I thought I'd share.

In particular his answer to the CBC reporter was priceless.

Keep engaged folks, this was just another round and we're in the corners getting water and some smelling salts.

Best to one and all.

Dwayne

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for that Dwayne, that is good news.
Yes letters do matter and are the required peaceful avenue of approach prior to the next level of resistance.
I have little to no use for apathetic people on any subject regarding traditional Canadian values.

We have to crush the Liberal and NDP agenda in this Country, both Federal and Provincial. We can start by becoming involved in all level of politics from the library board to the Federal mandate, after all.... they do.

I and others will not be satisfied until the entire BillC-21 is repealed in its entirety.

Very proud of those who dropped the gloves for their fellow sportsmen.
When an issue such as tyranny regarding our guns needs to be addressed in Canada, it needs to be met with the combined Native Canada and the mainstream populace, that in my view is involving a Constitutional component.

Page 15 of 22 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
146 members (35, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 2UP, 300_savage, 160user, 14 invisible), 1,843 guests, and 842 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,778
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.