Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Any of you guys been watching?
I watched Connor Bedard the last tournament, which Canada won, and now this tournament, he has improved since then. The Regina Pats came through here recently and all the games were sold out as folks came out to see Connor.

Bedard reminds me of Bossy because his shot is an absolute rocket, and knows where the puck is going to be,, he is only 17 shocked...

Looking forward to seeing him in the NHL in a couple years, but he isn't of age to be drafted yet lol.
We continue to produce phenom hockey players, maybe we will win Gold again, hope so, I never miss the juniors and I sure like watching these young guys.

GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by 673
I watched Connor Bedard the last tournament, which Canada won, and now this tournament, he has improved since then. The Regina Pats came through here recently and all the games were sold out as folks came out to see Connor.

Bedard reminds me of Bossy because his shot is an absolute rocket, and knows where the puck is going to be,, he is only 17 shocked...

Looking forward to seeing him in the NHL in a couple years, but he isn't of age to be drafted yet lol.
We continue to produce phenom hockey players, maybe we will win Gold again, hope so, I never miss the juniors and I sure like watching these young guys.

Bossy!? LOL, we must be close in age

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Originally Posted by 673

Bossy!? LOL, we must be close in age
laugh
You are probably much older than me.
I thought everyone knew who Bossy was, probably the best wrist shot I have ever seen.
Connor tied several records Saturday night and there are games left to play and next years juniors too.
https://www.sportsnet.ca/world-juni...for-most-career-points-at-world-juniors/

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Canada just won a nail biter against Slovakia, overtime.... Bedard go's through the entire team and scores the winner, his second of the game, he probably had ten shots on goal, incredible.

The Slovakians were great, even though Canada had almost 60 shots on goal... Slovak goalie was incredible.

Wednesday, USA vs Canada.

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Those American's would be playing for gold if it wasn't for the Canadian goalie standing on his head, he was amazing. Thomas Milic has not even been drafted, the young guy is going to get some looks now!

Canada plays for the gold today against that pesky Czechia who beat us the first game....6:30ET go Canada. smile
Incredible Hockey, those young guys really give a shyte who wins lol.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Those American's would be playing for gold if it wasn't for the Canadian goalie standing on his head, he was amazing.

You're right about that. It could have gone either way very easily. The SOG against the CDNs was terrible.

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Everyone can watch Sweden vs USA play for last place later today too lol.
The Russians aren't allowed to be there, too bad as they are always right in there.

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by 673
Those American's would be playing for gold if it wasn't for the Canadian goalie standing on his head, he was amazing.

You're right about that. It could have gone either way very easily. The SOG against the CDNs was terrible.
I think we are abit weak on defense, not sure what's going on there, the ice is poor which has caused some horrible turnovers for all of them.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 222ND, 73 invisible), 2,504 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,677
Posts18,456,258
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.