Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pits need to be extinct.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Pit bulls need a job, such as a catch dog on hogs and locked up tight when not working. They are terriers which means they are born killers

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Certainly a shame a life lost so young and a preventable tragedy. God bless the little victim and her family. Like JWP said, pit bulls area of limited use, though I would never own one.

NRA Endowment Member
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If you own a dog that kills an innocent person such as this little girl, YOU are tried for first degree murder.

Drag 20 year old Lopez behind a truck for a mile to show what happens to irresponsible little gangsa punks.

95% chance that whoever found the little girl being mauled didn't have anything whatsoever to stop the mauling, >> phone OMG OMG "somebody" do something. I've seen this stuff numerous times and no one ever has a pocket knife/pistol, society full of girly males.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Where are the usual apologists for the breed?

The way life should be.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I call pitbulls "kid thrashers", pretty much all they do. They should all be euthanized.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by bluefish
Where are the usual apologists for the breed?

Probably draping another chain on their pity to get dem swol

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Such a shame. hope they prosecute the boy for letting that thing roam around.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Drag him to the nearest hog farm and throw him in.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Plain and simple to me. Pit pulls are just not worth the risk.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
If you own a dog that kills an innocent person such as this little girl, YOU are tried for first degree murder.

Drag 20 year old Lopez behind a truck for a mile to show what happens to irresponsible little gangsa punks.

95% chance that whoever found the little girl being mauled didn't have anything whatsoever to stop the mauling, >> phone OMG OMG "somebody" do something. I've seen this stuff numerous times and no one ever has a pocket knife/pistol, society full of girly males.
This. I'm all for freedom so I wouldnt say to ban the damn things. I just prefer that if youre dumb enough to own one and it gets out and kills/harms someone, your ass pays the price. Pretty simple

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"95% chance that whoever found the little girl being mauled didn't have anything whatsoever to stop the mauling, >> phone OMG OMG "somebody" do something."

I bet you are quoting them Mike. "OMG do something." And if it was a female she shrieked and screamed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Month or so ago a pack link to story. of pits attacked a lineman in MS.

Lucky for him the neighbor to the house he was working at was a retired nurse.

Guy at the house he was working at, was home. Came out with a gun. Shot 1 dog.

He was airlifted.

Lucky those folks were there to help him.

I think the owner was charged for letting them run wild.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
Plain and simple to me. Pit pulls are just not worth the risk.
agreed

Send the all to Hornady for ballistic testing
Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"95% chance that whoever found the little girl being mauled didn't have anything whatsoever to stop the mauling, >> phone OMG OMG "somebody" do something."

I bet you are quoting them Mike. "OMG do something." And if it was a female she shrieked and screamed.

I remember hearing a 911 call, mother - ''help help the dog is killing my daughter'' 911OP [operator] ''we've got someone on the way'' '' you've got to get the dog off of her'' I CAN'T. Screams, crying oh-no omg oh-no crying,, 911op '' you've got to get the dog off of her, do you have a knife of something?''. A slow answer > no. You could hear the dog swinging the little girl making the popping slapping sounds while the woman cried and begged the 911op for help.
Weak useless lame people abound in this country and it's getting worse at a fast pace.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Pits need to be extinct.

Status symbols in the hood down here.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Ban assault dogs.....

Let’s not fall for leftest style policy making based on emotions. We shouldn’t restrict a persons right to own certain dogs. We should hold owners FULLY responsible for their dogs actions. Both criminally and in civil court.

In a perfect world this would work. But today they will not hold people accountable .

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by ol_mike

This. I'm all for freedom so I wouldnt say to ban the damn things. I just prefer that if youre dumb enough to own one and it gets out and kills/harms someone, your ass pays the price. Pretty simple

That doesn’t help the person that’s mauled to death, or has their face removed. Kill all the pits and then there’s no need to prosecute some idiot that owns a pit.

NRA Patron
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Doesn’t really say but I’m betting the little girl was outside alone. I wouldn’t let a 15 year old roam around outside in east Baton Rouge in the daytime. The whole freakin place is a trashy dump and an embarrassment to the state. You telling me the “relatives” didn’t know they had a freakin pit Bull living next door? No fence, so what the pit was invisible? These stupid white trash MF on both sides of the attack. The guy doesn’t need a dog and the hood rat bit€h don’t need a 7 year old.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
690 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 222ND, 16penny, 74 invisible), 2,795 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,628
Posts18,398,765
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.