Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Not looking good. Ive been following him and other real scientists since 2020 when this scam begin and it was obvious not to take the experimental vax

Last edited by ribka; 01/11/23.
GB1

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have wondered if the increase in Cancer of all kinds isn't the results of so-called Vaccines, not so much a singular Vaccine, but a result of multiple so-called Vaccines Polio, measles, whooping cough etc...how could they possibly have tested the results of multiple Vaccinations.
Maybe that's why there are so many phags running around.

Last edited by 673; 01/11/23.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
And a possible direct relationship with the exponential increase of Autism since the ‘70’s! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ribka
Not looking good. Ive been following him and other real scientists since 2020 when this scam begin and it was obvious not to take the experimental vax

Poor nations like Haitie have had zero excess mortality rate in the past two years. Why? They had almost zero participation in the COVID-19 "vaccine" program.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ribka

Poor nations like Haiti have had zero excess mortality rate in the past two years. Why? They had almost zero participation in the COVID-19 "vaccine" program.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by memtb
And a possible direct relationship with the exponential increase of Autism since the ‘70’s! memtb
That's when they started bombording infants with massive amounts of vaccinations. When I was a baby, you got two or three vaccines in infancy and childhood. By the 1970s, it was dozens.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, and the fact "they" don't know what causes some of these infirmities makes for even more suspicion.
20 years ago, I used to think anti-vaxxers were crazy, but now it is a time for reflection on what some have been saying, that said, I believe the Polio Vax is legitimate, and perhaps several others, but then they loose me.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Anti-Vaxxers aren’t crazy. There are problems with almost every vaccine. It’s just that heretofore on some level, either personal or societal most of the vaccines made sense. The risk of the vaccine was preferable to the risk of the disease. But that isn’t true in the slightest with Covid. These vaccines appear to be pretty much worthless in all respects. They don’t stop you from getting or passing it. They don’t make you less sick. They just suck at actually doing anything positive.

Last edited by JoeBob; 01/11/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That's when they started bombording infants with massive amounts of vaccinations. When I was a baby, you got two or three vaccines in infancy and childhood. By the 1970s, it was dozens.

I began the First Grade in 1943, in a small rural Arkansas town. We received Smallpox, Diphtheria, and Whooping Cough vaccines. That was all. I did not have another vaccine until 1959 when I went into the Army. I remember one was Smallpox, even though I still had the First Grade smallpox scar on my arm (The U.S. Army says you're gonna have a smallpox vax, you're gonna have a smallpox vax! :o)

I know that multiple vaccines now are shot into kids. I am guessing our immune systems which have evolved over millions of years are not compatible with all the various vaccines the doctors inject kids today. There are consequences.

My opinion.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

50 years ago 1 in 45,000 autistic. Something like 1 in 6 now IIRC. Projected to be 1 in 3 by 2035.

CDC has never completed studies on autism from the vaxes. Hepatitis B vax for druggies and such are given babies on day one. UFR. What babies are druggies or butt fuggers on day one. CDC says gotta be done then as parents won't bring the babies back for it.

US has 11,300 infant deaths in first day on earth. 50% higher death rate than any other industrialized nation. Also, 50% higher death rate in US than any other nation. Babies have essentially no immune system of its own until 6 mo.

75% of kids till teens have 118% higher blood aluminum levels than regarded as safe.

CDC head puke says babies can take thousands of vaccines safely. BS.

And guess what, that dark chocolate that's supposed to be good for you? Loaded with Cadmium. Yep, Lady Godiva chocolate too. And aluminum.

Clues
https://www.bitchute.com/video/KJn0lGrCfg4D/

GETTING RID OF THE WHITE RACE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GfCvC0IpjDg4/

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/11/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
And lifelong myriad of vaccinations has resulted in all sorts of "allergies". Truth is that every foreign protein a lifer VAX'd person comes in contact with triggers an immune, aka allergic, response.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

I began the First Grade in 1943, in a small rural Arkansas town. We received Smallpox, Diphtheria, and Whooping Cough vaccines. That was all. I did not have another vaccine until 1959 when I went into the Army. I remember one was Smallpox, even though I still had the First Grade smallpox scar on my arm (The U.S. Army says you're gonna have a smallpox vax, you're gonna have a smallpox vax! :o)

I know that multiple vaccines now are shot into kids. I am guessing our immune systems which have evolved over millions of years are not compatible with all the various vaccines the doctors inject kids today. There are consequences.

My opinion.

L.W.

IIRC, 72 vaxes by 6 mo or year one.

I Dindo Nuffin
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What is up with the unsightly mark on ones arm from the early Vaccines we got when we were babies?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
And lifelong myriad of vaccinations has resulted in all sorts of "allergies". Truth is that every foreign protein a lifer VAX'd person comes in contact with triggers an immune, aka allergic, response.

Chronic gut autoimmune disease, ezema, psoriasis, dermatitis, lupus, etc. Hey, it sells Big Pharmas meds.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 673
What is up with the unsightly mark on ones arm from the early Vaccines we got when we were babies?
Yeah, I have one of those. I think it's from the live Smallpox vaccine.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 673
Yep. TRH
Small pox vaxs. Now taken in sugar cube iirc, or the Small Pox. Darn. Getting old.

This is not your grandads CDC. As HE said, Good would become Evil and evil Good.

It did.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/11/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Thanks...must of hurt like a bugger back then.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Thanks...must of hurt like a bugger back then.
Likely, but I have zero memory of it.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Yesterday I posted this study regarding IgG4.

The covid shot destroys the body's ability to fight off cancer cells and actually helps the cancer to spread.

My wife got 2 shots despite my protestations. She felt obligated to get the "vaccine" to "protect" the elderly clients of her caregiving business.
She's only 67 year old and going on palliative care for inoperable cancer. Fuqk Fauci, Fuqk the US government, fuqk the entire medical community for murdering my wife.

I hope you die screaming and rot in hell.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
BCG scar in many foreigners was to vax for TB. Not used in US due to low incidence of TB.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 19rabbit52, 219DW, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 51 invisible), 2,034 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,087
Posts18,463,935
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.