Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Love me a nicely wooded Cooper,just can't toss them in the river..grin

TB, CWD and Covid-19 , free so far.....
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I specialize in Throwin' and Hittin',as you Golf Cart Queens "stalk" Feeders and practice your Spanish. Pardon real rifles and real glass,being the default. Hint.

Then you CLUELESS Fhuqktards act "surprised!",when 6 Mexicans riding Donkeys and eating Burritos,made you quit and learn their language. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
Stick,It's ok to say you can't afford a Cooper, I'm sorry you don't speak English or Spanish, Bless Your Heart. Rio7

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ria,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you must and your High Pitched Nasal Whine in Spanish,sure is fhuqking soothing...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Don't "forget",that Imitation is the most Sincere form of Flattery,as you conjure your next Delusion and extoll your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
If you are looking for accuracy and quality, you might want to hold off till late summer or early fall. Wilson Combat will have their new NULA rifles on the market at very reasonable prices. I plan to purchase one for the wife, main problem is deciding what caliber to get.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll be curious to see,how much they get right and hopefully they knock it out of The Park. Hint................

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Do you think Wilson Combat will offer the NULA in a LH configuration?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
BigStick, nice Cooper. It looks like my model 38 K Hornet. Is that one a model 38?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'21 in 223. They're junk. Hint.

Were they not,I'd simply give it the Annie 54 1717D HB Treatment and MUCHLY improve balance/handling,while helping to seal things up. Hint.

But there's nothing redeeming in the receiver,fire control system,headspace or 'pin fitment. Hint.

They are very tender,rather fickle and fairly sloppy...none of which is my cup of tea,because I actually fhuqking shoot. Hint................

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DLALLDER
If you are looking for accuracy and quality, you might want to hold off till late summer or early fall. Wilson Combat will have their new NULA rifles on the market at very reasonable prices. I plan to purchase one for the wife, main problem is deciding what caliber to get.
I went on their web site and didn’t see anything.
Is there a link what you speaking?

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’ve owned two Coopers. Both shot really well but lifting the bolt handle required way too much effort, even when empty.

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The higher the fence,the "better" they are. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Jericho
awesome pictures GW TY for sharing
+1

DF

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by DLALLDER
I went on their web site and didn’t see anything.
Is there a link what you speaking?
I was wondering if Nighthawk buying Cooper was a “me too” reaction after Wilson bought NULA. Seems they are pretty competitive there in Berryville.

DF

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
They don't have the colored duct tape, graffiti, chyna vibe, so are much too refined for some.

Last edited by KenMi; 03/30/23.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

It is far from "surprising",that besides being a CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Said rifles aren't mechanically viable,to be taken seriously,but this is a BIG Day for you,because now you can say you've "seen" one. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by RIO7
Sticks and Stones, you throw them all but do you ever hit any thing?? Rio7

Thows out a pile of horse$hit. Same big shtick, one note blabber, different day.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

Your Spanish is soothing...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is far from "surprising",that besides being a CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Yet another "slow" day here and not "much" shakin' in the Mail. The box appears to be made by Cooper. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
Stick, You're good at taking pictures of shooting stuff but no pictures of what you do with it, you shoot it all with you Mouth maybe you should try spitting at least you could hit your shoes. --Maybe If there's no wind. Rio7

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ria,

My skillset is without equal and I'm VERY "surprised" that your very WELL founded Insecurities are predicated upon same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Weren't my intent to horn you up,but how many times a day do you think about me,what are the "typical" duration(s) of same and what am I wearing? Hint.

You Spanish Crying Kchunts are fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

342 members (1lesfox, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 30 invisible), 2,713 guests, and 942 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,748
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.