Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
He may have signed his own death warrant if these scumbag Uke/Nazis view these posts.

[Linked Image from sonar21.com]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Sounds about right

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He's a traitor to the people of America. Too bad he can't be arrested when he gets back.

Politics is War by Other Means
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
He's a traitor to the people of America. Too bad he can't be arrested when he gets back.
He's a misguided man,a former soldier,a former candidate for the US Congress,who is learning the hard way,that he may never survive his decision to go there.

[Linked Image from bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com]

AUBURN: Auburn businessman and Carroll High School alum Ryan O’Leary says he’s planning to run for Congress as an independent.

O’Leary, a registered Republican who supported President Donald Trump, a Republican, and Democratic congressional candidate J.D. Scholten in 2020, said both major parties have failed the nation and rural Iowa specifically.

Ryan O'Leary, a Carroll High School grad and Auburn businessman, plans to run for Congress as an independent.

“Our small towns are dying,” he said in an interview. “Our family farms are shrinking.”

O’Leary, 34, a National Guard veteran who served in Afghanistan and Iraq, said he would make a formal announcement once the new district lines are formalized. Following the Census, Iowa will retain four seats in the U.S. House of Representatives, but the districts likely will take new forms.

Carroll and Sac counties now are in the 4th District, a 39-county sweep of western and central Iowa represented by Republican U.S. Rep. Randy Feenstra of Hull. It is highly likely Auburn will remain in what now is Feenstra’s district.

“I don’t find him effective at all,” O’Leary said, adding that he doesn’t think Feenstra understands what blue-collar life is like in rural Iowa.

O’Leary said he would reconsider a bid for Congress if Scholten takes a third crack in the 4th District.

“J.D. is one of the people that opened my eyes that you don’t need to follow party lines,” O’Leary said.

A 2005 Carroll High School graduate, Ryan O’Leary is a son of Mark and Linda O’Leary of Carroll. He attended Des Moines Area Community College and the University of New Orleans and served in the National Guard for a decade.

O’Leary is a dispatcher with RFG Logistics in Carroll, a freight brokerage company. He’s also developed two small businesses, KO Pressure Washing, and Sicarii Industries, a weapons company O’Leary said is working on a new hand grenade.

O’Leary said he is “sitting in the middle” on the issue of abortion. He opposes late-term abortions but does not think the government should ban abortions for women who are victims of rape and incest.

He also thinks the ATF should be merged into the FBI to eliminate what he thinks is duplication in government services.

https://www.carrollspaper.com/news/...971c778-c9c8-11eb-b499-778cebbf87d0.html

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Don't bitch about incompetent officers- - - - -frag 'em!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
He inserted himself into that mess, so hard to feel sorry.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Zelinskyyyy appreciates your service!

[Linked Image from i.makeagif.com]

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Loss of words. Stupid as a box of rocks. Hope he makes out alive.

There is a war on America and America is losing
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Could you explain your assessment?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
he has balls for displaying his stupidity to one and all like that.

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
The secondary arms market must be booming in that region.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
I thought it was illegal for a US citizen to fight in a foreign military.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
He's a misguided man

Who misguided him?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
he has balls for displaying his stupidity to one and all like that.
He thinks he's a fugging hero.

All he's doing is participating in a plan to waste Europe, Ukraine and Russia and enslave us all in a NWO.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Don’t worry we are sending our troops from Ft Hood there right now. We are about to be in a gunfight over there especially since it is the best way to distract from how awful the policies have impacted the nation the last 725 days

I don’t believe he is a traitor however he is plenty Fkn stupid. He wasn’t quite stupid enough to win that Congressional seat apparently.

We should never have sent the first penny to Ukraine. Have to hand it to them though, their defense budget consisted of kicking back to the uniparty in America. It worked like a charm. Millions kicked back and Billions received.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Technically the troops are headed to Poland btw before some commie fact checker flies the flag of misinformation but it’s like staging in Saudi to go into Kuwait

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by dimecovers5

ohh brother

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
I have not always supported his decisions, but have always supported and prayed for him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dimecovers5

Add on to what I previously mentioned, this war is about enshrining the Federal Reserve system of unlimited money as the World currency. With unlimited money comes the unlimited power to oppress. To oppress you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

704 members (1234, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 3,097 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,485
Posts18,451,946
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.