R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
I wonder the percentage of the Australian population that:

1) Carries a handgun every day?
2) Has a gun (of whatever type) in their car while driving around every day, even if not on their person?

Please note I am not asking about people who have gun(s) at home, and just take them out to go hunting or to the range for a little target practice.

Do any of our Aussie friends know? Even roughly?

Thanks

1. Private carry, none
2. The only people that would bother to do so are those using them at work or for hunting...not much point otherwise.

The thing you fellows don't seem to grasp is that there isn't much point in walking about with a firearm on your person in Australia, as it is simply not needed.

Yes I am aware that some clown is going to huff and puff about "freedom" or some such...but the only pricks that want to carry here are want-to-be bad-arses...generally referred to as wankers.

I guess you can whip a few young thugs with your bare hands.....it must be nice to be a bad ass. I prefer to be a safe "wanker" anywhere I go. I'm too old to fight but I still want to protect myself and my family. That's why I like that "freedom" you scoff at.

BP-B2

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by XBOLT51
Your strippers however are top notch they are cheap and easy
So how do the Chippendales rate?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Yes I am aware that some clown is going to huff and puff about "freedom" or some such...but the only pricks that want to carry here are want-to-be bad-arses...generally referred to as wankers.

Interesting. Here our wankers are the ones who want to stop others from owning / carrying guns and the wanna-be bad-asses are the ones boasting 'bout how they don't need guns. We seem to have just the opposite situations from you. Glad you have Australia and I have the USA. Neither of us would fit in very well in the other place.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nothing is that simple.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by T_O_M

Interesting. Here our wankers are the ones who want to stop others from owning / carrying guns and the wanna-be bad-asses are the ones boasting 'bout how they don't need guns. We seem to have just the opposite situations from you. Glad you have Australia and I have the USA. Neither of us would fit in very well in the other place.
It seems that there are quite a few weak and stupid people in Australia as typified by JSTUPID. Too weak to defend their rights, too stupid to know what to defend. Imagine someone breaking into your house at night while your asleep, you defend yourself and your family and then get charged with murder by the police and then get locked away for 8 years!!!!

Last edited by Riflehunter; 01/08/23.
IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We had some of the largest street protests ever seen over the '96 gun laws. And if you imagine yourself, were you in that position, taking up arms against your government, initiating a civil war, you are dreaming.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I sleep in my underwear with the bedroom windows open at night during summer, if that helps anyone out. Still continue grocery shopping while unarmed. I can't imagine the anguish that this thought may cause for those not living in the first world.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I have told people many times that if it comes to going to jail and losing your family time and job over guns that most people will oblige the government. A few may not but most will turn them in.
Don’t let the news media convince you guys in Australia how bad crime is here. If you delete the minorities we would have one of the safest places in the world. The blacks and such mostly kill each other. No down side to that. Edk

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
The USA is in the same boat. Same problem.

Molon Labe
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Wether it be in the car on your person or even in your home if it’s there for protection you’re in deep [bleep]!! We don’t even have castle laws here in Australia you just can’t use one with the intent of protection if you have time to load and use you had time to escape is there logic , I know one bloke who had a home invasion at 3am one morning, he had a handgun and just happened to be cleaning it at the time , two years in court and big $$$ he won and finally got his kit back but the cops hassled him all the time after that with random visits etc
, he only wounded the meth head he didn’t kill him

MUD
Over
BLOOD
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
I sleep in my underwear with the bedroom windows open at night during summer, if that helps anyone out. Still continue grocery shopping while unarmed. I can't imagine the anguish that this thought may cause for those not living in the first world.

Thanks for confirming that youre an anti gun beta male

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
unholy fkn hell !
these Austards will make up any excuse for not having guns for self defense

Just admit it ya libiot pussies , YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO !

you pissed your guns away years ago

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
1. Private carry, none
2. The only people that would bother to do so are those using them at work or for hunting...not much point otherwise.

The thing you fellows don't seem to grasp is that there isn't much point in walking about with a firearm on your person in Australia, as it is simply not needed.

No crime at all in Auatralia?

No rabies?

No feral dogs?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
The ignorance shown by some of the American posters on here regarding firearm laws in Australia is beyond belief. You'd think that if someone was going to criticize a country's firearm laws, that they would at least have some idea what they're talking about.

The latest Global Peace Index for 2022 places Australia at 27 and the good old USA at 129. That's right, 129, far worse than many 3rd world countries. The simple fact is that in Australia and New Zealand (rated 2nd safest country) people don't need to carry a firearm for self defense because there is no threat. I'm 70 years young and have never known any member of the law abiding public who has needed a gun for self defense and I was in law enforcement for many years.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by zeissman
The ignorance shown by some of the American posters on here regarding firearm laws in Australia is beyond belief. You'd think that if someone was going to criticize a country's firearm laws, that they would at least have some idea what they're talking about.

The latest Global Peace Index for 2022 places Australia at 27 and the good old USA at 129. That's right, 129, far worse than many 3rd world countries. The simple fact is that in Australia and New Zealand (rated 2nd safest country) people don't need to carry a firearm for self defense because there is no threat. I'm 70 years young and have never known any member of the law abiding public who has needed a gun for self defense and I was in law enforcement for many years.

tell us about Australian immigration laws lol. yes your ignorance is showing

Australia is one of the most racist countries in the world

can you legally purchase a semi auto pistol, rifle and shotgun in Australia?

Aussies actually brag they have no freedom of speech and no self protection laws and embrace firearms bans

dumb and dumber

Last edited by ribka; 01/17/23.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Of course, being an ex-police member, you have the attitude that only police should have guns and the general public should be completely defenseless. If a house invasion is happening or a group of African youths are attacking someone, then the victim should just call the police, and the Police will come, half an hour later. Zeissman do you also think the Police should be disarmed?

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
The COVID beatdowns told me all I needed to know about AUS/NZ.
The Chinese will take over AUS/NZ within the decade.
They have no defense and no allies who'll take on the Chinese.
You'll see RED DAWN in Sidney sooner than later.

AND then there is the Muslim invasion.
Four striper Muzzy in AUS Navy.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Riflehunter

Of course, being an ex-police member, you have the attitude that only police should have guns and the general public should be completely defenseless. If a house invasion is happening or a group of African youths are attacking someone, then the victim should just call the police, and the Police will come, half an hour later. Zeissman do you also think the Police should be disarmed?

he's an anti gun racist cuck who luvs facism

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Nothing is that simple.

your justification for banning firearms is laughable boot licker

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Idiot

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
690 members (12344mag, 160user, 12308300, 17CalFan, 16Racing, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,689 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,620
Posts18,398,530
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.