Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Looks much like Blaser's R93/R8 but has limited barrel choices.

As a left-handed shooter, I try to like any LH rifle that comes onto the market since there's so few of them to choose from. So I hope the BRX1 is a success. The only problem I have with it at the moment is a lingering disappointment with Beretta's development of the ARX 100 semi auto. If you go to it's web page today it has printed The barrel is also easily replaceable in seconds, making is possible to use different lengths and calibers without any tools required. But in the 15 years since its release, the only caliber I've ever seen is 5.56/223. I'm still waiting for those different lengths & calibers to appear. Maybe I missed them after losing interest. Springfield Armory has made no similar claims about the future of the ambidextrous Hellion but I was kind of curious if another caliber might appear for it one day.

Originally Beretta said there were going to be four initial calibers for the BRX1. But since the very early postings, I've never heard about a 6.5CM being available leaving only the three .30 calibers to choose from. While I can't fault their initial selection (all of them are good rounds), I am kind of curious what their priority & choices on the next available calibers might be.