-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I believe that MAYBE Trump, May be the ONLY man who can save this country short of bloodshed. Other than that, it’s civil war, and God Only knows where that might go. We’re too divided, by race, religion, gender and whatever else you want to add in.
This has been done on purpose, by our enemies in China, and their operatives in our own country, belonging to both political parties.
I’ve said many times before, if you wanna rule the world, you gotta get the US outta the picture.
We Americans have sacrificed millions dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives for freedom and self rule. Again and again, our soldiers have have lost their lives in battle, but the survivors were welcomed as liberators.
WW2, Korea, Vietnam, everywhere the American soldier went, the People there were happy to see them. Because it meant freedom.
I’m very proud of our country , and of our heritage, but I’m damn scared of where we’re headed.
We’ve become a banana republic.
It don’t matter until aWe The People stand up and do something about it.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
This has been done on purpose, by our enemies in China, and their operatives in our own country, belonging to both political parties.

7mm

China has fuggall to do with it.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Same as we have now, Trump.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Newsom....wait, don't have a coronary, hear me out.
If you truly believe it's going to take direct action with pitchforks and cudgels to restore the constitution...then Newsom is the fastest route to civil unrest.

Better yet a newspaper headline with" Newsom dead massive heart attack due to covid 19 vax".

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My life was better under Trump..........he'd be my choice again.

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by CopperSolid
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
1) Trump

2) Trump

3) Trump

Three Trumps don't make a good President. One DeSantis would.
That, or you're a Tard.

Being a diccckk here won’t make yours bigger.

Not my intention, but it seems as though Trump's. And his non-stopping retarded followers. Don't you think?

You’re like my fridge: always full of yourself yet offering an abundance of empty calories.

That sounds like Trump...he never built the wall he promised.
LMAO... Dude - you really should quit before you get further behind.... Oh, and don't forget to vote for 'Slo_Joe' next election...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by scottf270
Me too... But CopperSolid's life was hell under Trump.. Imagine - a CONSERVATIVE in the White House... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the HUMANITY!!!!!!!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe

7mm

No, China was the origin of the Dominion vote machine flipping with their wireless internet connections.

That was an attack on our govt, an act of war which resulted in a successful coup and which allowed Trump to affect Devolution of Govt to the Military for Continuance of Governance under Foreign Belligerent Occupation.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I believe that MAYBE Trump, May be the ONLY man who can save this country short of bloodshed. Other than that, it’s civil war, and God Only knows where that might go. We’re too divided, by race, religion, gender and whatever else you want to add in.
I’ve said many times before, if you wanna rule the world, you gotta get the US outta the picture.
We Americans have sacrificed millions dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives for freedom and self rule. Again and again, our soldiers have have lost their lives in battle, but the survivors were welcomed as liberators.
WW2, Korea, Vietnam, everywhere the American soldier went, the People there were happy to see them. Because it meant freedom.
I’m very proud of our country , and of our heritage, but I’m damn scared of where we’re headed.
We’ve become a banana republic.
It don’t matter until aWe The People stand up and do something about it.
7mm

The rule of war dictate if the belligerent military occupation is thrown off by the Military they have to seat the rightful leaders to power.

Ergo, "The best is yet to come".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx

7mm

No, China was the origin of the Dominion vote machine flipping with their wireless internet connections.

That was an attack on our govt, an act of war which resulted in a successful coup and which allowed Trump to affect Devolution of Govt to the Military for Continuance of Governance under Foreign Belligerent Occupation.

China had fugall to do with it.

China doesn't *need* to do anything to crash America. All it has to do is wait while America crashes itself.

China and Russia's main concern is keeping the corruption and decadence that is being used to destroy America from making its way into their nations.

That's a huge part of what the Ukraine situation is about.

Russia and China don't want transvestite story time showing up at their public libraries.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by scottf270
Me too... But CopperSolid's life was hell under Trump.. Imagine - a CONSERVATIVE in the White House... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the HUMANITY!!!!!!!!
Corksucker Solid doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/22/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

7mm

China doesn't *need* to do anything to crash America. All it has to do is wait while America crashes itself.

China and Russia's main concern is keeping the corruption and decadence that is being used to destroy America from making its way into their nations.

Russia and China don't want transvestite story time showing up at their public libraries.

You would be correct had not Military Intel developed a plan to restore the Republic by draining the Neonazi Cabal that flipped our Govt and developed the illegal Federal Reserve and Income Tax to destroy America ages ago.

Trumps agreeing to step in and be the spearpoint was the move that made your point moot as it activated The Plan to MAGA.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

7mm

I agree...Chicoms are our greatest threat....Trump had them scared shieett-lesss regarding Trade...Trump has the where-with-all to handle the Chicoms.

Illegitimi non carborundum

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I agree...Chicoms are our greatest threat....Trump had them scared shieett-lesss regarding Trade...

China, Russia, and the global south are busy building a coalition that will exist independent of the U.S.A.,....for two reasons.

#1: The U.S.A. isn't a trustworthy trading partner and it imposes sanctions on any nation that doesn't bow to its globalist agenda.

#2: The U.S.A. is in steep decline. The globalists sent its manufacturing capability to China a long time ago. Also, vast illegal immigration and huge influxes of fiat currency into the U.S.A.s economic system will soon kill what little is left of it.

China couldn't depend on the U.S.A. market if it wanted to. In the near future the market for goods in the U.S.A. will barely exist. China knows this. It's working to build trade relations with the rest of the world.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I agree...Chicoms are our greatest threat....Trump had them scared shieett-lesss regarding Trade...

China, Russia, and the global south are busy building a coalition that will exist independent of the U.S.A.,....for two reasons.

#1: The U.S.A. isn't a trustworthy trading partner and it imposes sanctions on any nation that doesn't bow to its globalist agenda.

#2: The U.S.A. is in steep decline. The globalists sent its manufacturing capability to China a long time ago. Also, vast illegal immigration and huge influxes of fiat currency into the U.S.A.s economic system will soon kill what little is left of it.

China couldn't depend on the U.S.A. market if it wanted to. In the near future the market for goods in the U.S.A. will barely exist. China knows this. It's working to build trade relations with the rest of the world.

I nominate Bristoe for President

Of the KY cane patch association

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

This.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Andrew Jackson

Absolutely.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Andrew Jackson

Absolutely.
If only.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
1) Trump

2) Trump

3) Trump

Three Trumps don't make a good President. One DeSantis would.
That, or you're a Tard.

Being a diccckk here won’t make yours bigger.

Not my intention, but it seems as though Trump's. And his non-stopping retarded followers. Don't you think?

You’re like my fridge: always full of yourself yet offering an abundance of empty calories.

That sounds like Trump...he never built the wall he promised.
LMAO... Dude - you really should quit before you get further behind.... Oh, and don't forget to vote for 'Slo_Joe' next election...

He actually sounds like a bunch of the "conservatives" here that love that broad with the Adam's apple and hate Trump.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

7mm

I agree...Chicoms are our greatest threat....Trump had them scared shieett-lesss regarding Trade...Trump has the where-with-all to handle the Chicoms.

Which Chicoms, the CCP crew or the Nationalist PRC crew Xi heads up and who is working in concert with Trump, Putin, Prince Salmon, India, Little Kim and Bolsenaro to destroy the WEF/NWO and its controlling Illuminati?

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,933 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,276
Posts18,467,541
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.