Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by MrMuskie
Funny how these AUS/NZ guys forget who saved their sorry butts from the Japs in WW II.

Back then at least they had guns and a Navy. Now disarmed and no WMDs to threaten China/Indonesia.
Either of those countries could walk over AUS/NZ in 2 weeks. No one will go to war to save them. Heck NATO can't even hang together to frustrate Russia.

The Japs almost did it, next time it will be a piece of cake.

They didn't teach history in your school? The US didn't enter the war to support us against Japan. The reverse was the case: your country was attacked by Japan, and Australia was one of the first to declare war on Japan in response, to support you, our ally. The same as we declared war on Germany in 1939, to support our allies, when the US largely sat on the sidelines, and made a fortune.

Australian forces were also the first to defeat Japan in land battle, and stopped them and turned them back on the Kokoda Track. Australia committed far soldiers as a percentage of population than the US ever did.

We have supported you in wars ever since. Even when it was your interests and not ours that were served.

BP-B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
dan, can you legally purchase a Glock 19 in Australia?

lol

fully simped

Originally Posted by dan_oz
Funny how these AUS/NZ guys forget who saved their sorry butts from the Japs in WW II.

Back then at least they had guns and a Navy. Now disarmed and no WMDs to threaten China/Indonesia.
Either of those countries could walk over AUS/NZ in 2 weeks. No one will go to war to save them. Heck NATO can't even hang together to frustrate Russia.

The Japs almost did it, next time it will be a piece of cake.

They didn't teach history in your school? The US didn't enter the war to support us against Japan. The reverse was the case: your country was attacked by Japan, and Australia was one of the first to declare war on Japan in response, to support you, our ally. The same as we declared war on Germany in 1939, to support our allies, when the US largely sat on the sidelines, and made a fortune.

Australian forces were also the first to defeat Japan in land battle, and stopped them and turned them back on the Kokoda Track. Australia committed far soldiers as a percentage of population than the US ever did.

We have supported you in wars ever since. Even when it was your interests and not ours that were served.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
you are a joke for supporting the complete ban of firearms and free speech.

what a dumb vile ball less cuck

can you provide the vax data dumb facist cuck?

what a dumb anti science weak beta clown you are. no shame. you should just get a tranny operation. lmao

Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by ribka
Most Australians, like you, embraced the fake pandemic and all of the shutdowns, gun confiscations and stated the experimental shot stopped the spread of covid. lol

Here in the US when they pass gun grabs our sheriffs refuse to enforce the laws unlike facist Australia

Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT
Blowhard Yanks, are you aware of the state of your own nation, with a vegetable for a President? How are things going for you? What are you doing about it?

Freedom is often ugly and messy, however a cuckhold slave like you wouldn’t know that….. or what freedom looks like.

You keep cowering and caving and don’t worry about us. There’s is nothing we need from the Island of Misfit Toys.

Take a good long honest look in the mirror, Ace. Look at the state of your own nation before you hurl your cowardly insults at people in other nations, because it appears that you are blind to your own folly and have no understanding of the situation in Australia.

Are you aware of the constant encroachment of legislation in your own nation, a slow but steady eroding away of your freedoms?

Of course you are, yet you do nothing about it.

Abusing others on the internet doesn't resolve the issues in your own nation, Ace.

Your vile attitude toward others doesn't address what is happening in the USA.

Which just makes you a helpless blowhard yank spewing his bile on the internet.

Have a nice day, Ace.

You didn't answer the question, ribka. You deflect. And it seems like you feel entitled to insult others but whine when you get it thrown back.

Last edited by ribka; 01/22/23.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
A dedication goes out to the trolls:

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
A dedication goes out to the trolls:

love to see the vax trials dumb beta cuck

go get your 8th booster little vax nazi. lol

IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
you are a joke for supporting the complete ban of firearms and free speech.

what a dumb vile ball less cuck

can you provide the vax data dumb facist cuck?

what a dumb anti science weak beta clown you are. no shame. you should just get a tranny operation. lmao

Originally Posted by DBT
Most Australians, like you, embraced the fake pandemic and all of the shutdowns, gun confiscations and stated the experimental shot stopped the spread of covid. lol

Here in the US when they pass gun grabs our sheriffs refuse to enforce the laws unlike facist Australia

Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT
Blowhard Yanks, are you aware of the state of your own nation, with a vegetable for a President? How are things going for you? What are you doing about it?

Freedom is often ugly and messy, however a cuckhold slave like you wouldn’t know that….. or what freedom looks like.

You keep cowering and caving and don’t worry about us. There’s is nothing we need from the Island of Misfit Toys.

Take a good long honest look in the mirror, Ace. Look at the state of your own nation before you hurl your cowardly insults at people in other nations, because it appears that you are blind to your own folly and have no understanding of the situation in Australia.

Are you aware of the constant encroachment of legislation in your own nation, a slow but steady eroding away of your freedoms?

Of course you are, yet you do nothing about it.

Abusing others on the internet doesn't resolve the issues in your own nation, Ace.

Your vile attitude toward others doesn't address what is happening in the USA.

Which just makes you a helpless blowhard yank spewing his bile on the internet.

Have a nice day, Ace.

You didn't answer the question, ribka. You deflect. And it seems like you feel entitled to insult others but whine when you get it thrown back.

Look in the mirror, little ribka, you are the one hurling insults, you are the one who initiated this exchange, you are the one spewing bile.

Everything you say applies to you.

And you still haven't supported your claims or accusations.

Nor is there a 'complete ban on firearms or free speech.' Take your meds and have a nap before you blow a gasket.

Last edited by DBT; 01/23/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Aussie strong!!!

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Funny how the Roos and Kiwis have failed to answer my question.

""Being armed" won't save them anymore than it did the French/Dane/Norwegians etc when the Nazis rolled in.
No WMDs equals NO Defence.
Two weeks to surrender at most.

Refute that"

Guess they know they are toast if the Muzzys or Chinks ever decide they want AUS/NZ.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
As attractive as our wide brown land is, I think the problem is that we have way too many poisonous snakes, like Taipans and Copperheads (the real Copperheads, not the limp dick Copperheads that are found in the states), and nobody's got time for that. We have also got lots of bats. I know the Chinese love bats but they are smart enough to avoid them for the risk of Hendra Virus.

So I guess we'll keep dealing with our Chinese trade partners in the meantime, just as the US continues to owe China lots of money. Save the nuking for another day.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Funny how the Roos and Kiwis have failed to answer my question.

""Being armed" won't save them anymore than it did the French/Dane/Norwegians etc when the Nazis rolled in.
No WMDs equals NO Defence.
Two weeks to surrender at most.

Refute that"

Guess they know they are toast if the Muzzys or Chinks ever decide they want AUS/NZ.

Nothing is that simple.

IC B3

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I posit that Ribka and his ilk are but juvenile Sontarans posting from mummy's basement. Anyone?

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's the impression I get.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I get the impression the down under crowd has never read any world history.

It is "that simple".

AUS/NZ are the Poland of the 21st century.
China or Indonesia are the Germany

But it's even worse as England or France (or anyone else) will do anything to stop the takeover.

I'm sure they make a gallant stand with their Muslim infiltrated police and military.

2 weeks to surrender at most.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

It is "that simple".

But it's even worse as England or France (or anyone else) will do anything to stop the takeover.

I'm sure they make a gallant stand with their Muslim infiltrated police and military.

You need to get together with your other sockpuppet mate, UpThePole. He was into WMDs and 2 week surrenders too. Can we nickname you "Larry"?

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

It is "that simple".

Only in your imagination.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

It is "that simple".

Looky looky....

Originally Posted by UpThePole
BLAH, BLAH , BLAH.

1. Australia has resources and location that both China and Indonesia want.

2. Australia has no nukes.

3. It's military and government are well penetrated by Muslims.

4. Only a question of when, not if, AUS and NZ are subjugated.

See Europe 1933-43 for examples.

Doubt any of the would be warriors here will be moving there to defend either country.

Originally Posted by UpThePole
Australia has no Nukes.
Small countries w/o Nukes are toast.
China or Indonesia will take over by 2030.

Larry = MrMuskie = UpThePole

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Can we nickname you beta Mary, anti gun NAZI?

It is "that simple".

You need to get together with your other sockpuppet mate, UpThePole. He was into WMDs and 2 week surrenders too. Can we nickname you "Larry"?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Australia

"I'll give up all of my guns for a cold virus"

lol

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by purri
I posit that Ribka and his ilk are but juvenile Sontarans posting from mummy's basement. Anyone?

Yes, I think you are right. Hard to take them seriously, and easy enough to ignore.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Australia

"I'll give up all of my guns for a cold virus"

lol

A lie. Poor little Tyke can't distinguish between truth and lies.

Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
455 members (1Longbow, 160user, 300jimmy, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 48 invisible), 2,013 guests, and 952 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,110
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.