Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
[Linked Image from uploads-ssl.webflow.com]
[Linked Image]

Doug from Camera Land's Day 4 SHOT Show Report

I started my day with Sightron. As I've already shared with you they just released 2 new series of scopes. Sightron S6 1-6x24, S6 1-6x24 FFP - LRT
S6 1-6x24 SFP - IR4A
- These should be available around the end of February.
The new 5-30x56's should be in around the end of March.
Both of these scopes are made in Japan.

Sightron’s engineers gave thoughtful consideration in designing a LPVO (low power variable optic) to meet the demanding needs of 3-gun competitors, tactical operators and close-range hunters. First, using the finest Japanese glass combined with Sightron’s exclusive MC-777 lens multi-coating, gives the shooter amazing clarity, contrast, and excellent light transmission all while reducing flare. This and combined with Sightron’s Precision Focus Eyepiece which provides comfortable eye-relief and a generous sight picture gives the shooter an uninterrupted sight of the target under varying lighting conditions. In those challenging lighting situations, another aid to help the shooter acquire their target is the 11-position illumination dial with off positions between each setting allowing the shooter to quickly set their desired intensity. The aircraft grade aluminum 34mm tube houses Sightron’s exclusive ExacTrack W&E system for consistent, repetitive tracking, and is O-ring sealed, nitrogen charged and 1,000G rated shockproof so that your scope provides reliable performance these shooters demand.

I stopped back over at Element for just a quick visit which turned into more than an hour, but a very worthwhile time for sure. We discussed some of their future hunting scope plans and these guys are ON THE BALL. Keep your eye on Element for what should be great things to continue coming.

I went from here to iRay / Infiray As you should know we started representing them towards the end of 2023. Great to actually meet the guys I've been communicating with. After seeing all they've got I am excited to be a part of this Thermal company's representation.
I checked out their new:

RICO PRO 640 Variable 25/50mm Thermal Weapon Sight
Device Technology: Thermal Imaging
Objective Focal Length: 25mm/50mm
Sensor Resolution: 640×512
Sensor Pixel Size: 12μm
Sensor Frame Rate: 50hz
Detection Range: 2400 Yards
Optical Magnification: 1.5X / 3X
Digital Magnification: 8X, stepped
Onboard Recording: Yes
Objective Diameter: 25mm / 50mm
The InfiRay Outdoor RICO PRO was built to do three things: make the best image possible, be easy to use, and be the most advanced dual field-of-view (FOV) thermal weapon sight available to the commercial market. InfiRay Outdoor’s patented dual FOV objective lens allows users to seamlessly switch between awide FOV for detection and a narrow FOV for target identification. Unmatched image quality paired withan intuitive and easy-to-use interface, HD display, 6-hour run-time, aluminum alloy housing, and 32GB ofinternal memory, gives you all the tools you need to take your hunt to the next level.

BOLT TL35 V2 Thermal Weapon Sight 384x288 35mm
Sensor Resolution: 384×288
Sensor Pixel Size: 12μm
Sensor Frame Rate: 12μm
Objective Focal Length: 35mm
Objective F#: 1.1
Optical Magnification: 3X
Detection Range: 1750 Yards
Onboard Recording: Yes
Device Technology: Thermal Imaging
Digital Magnification: 4X, stepped
Objective Diameter: 35mm
The InfiRay Outdoor BOLT TL35 V2 was designed for optimal use on any platform that demands flexible mounting options and increased eye relief. In addition to the features found on the original TL35, the TL35 V2 adds several highly requested features including an AMOLED display, audio recording, and laser rangefinder connectivity via Bluetooth. The T-6061 aluminum housing allows mounting with standard 30 mm rings like a traditional day scope. A 50hz 12 μm detector, HD display, and manual focus lens all team up to create an image that’s anything but traditional. The TL35 V2 features a dual battery design for 10+ hours of run time and 32GB of internal memory to keep your optic going all night.The BOLT Series was designed from the ground up for optimal use on bolt action rifles and other platforms that demand flexible mounting options with increased eye relief. The traditional style of a BOLT housing allows for mounting with standard 30mm rings like a typical day scope.

I'm sure Jeff will have these great new units on our website for you very shortly.

Next, and last stop of SHOT Show 2023, was a lookie see over at Arken. I've been reading about them for a while but never saw any of their products. I took a look and chatted with a great team member there. More needs to be discussed but stay tuned as this may be a new addition for us.

Remember we are running our SHOT Show Week Sale through this Sunday at Midnight so if it's not marked down already call, 516-217-1000, and we will hook you up.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs.

The Johnny Rockets Cookies and Cream Milkshake was a nice show ender for me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug_ smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Be sure to tell Element that a lot of your customers eschew Chinese scopes.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I let them all know that. No worries

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
They’ll keep selling them since y’all keep buying them! LOL!

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Did I miss the Leica report?

Winchester rifles and Swarovski scopes.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by WAM
They’ll keep selling them since y’all keep buying them! LOL!
No schidt. Barntard doesn’t realize they are listening to the dollars. Pard probably has a MBA .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by McCray
Did I miss the Leica report?

There really wasn't a "Leica report" as Leica did not have a booth there. I did meet with a buddy from Leica as they were there for Media day to discuss the new Geovid Pro's, however, as I ran into him he did not have the unit with him. I hope to have hands on shortly on the 10x42's

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
244 members (1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 280shooter, 38 invisible), 2,178 guests, and 965 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,639
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.