Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
not surprised. lol

A third of Aussies aged 15 to 24 identify as LGBTQIA+… a new survey has revealed… Seeing different relationships online from a young age has given people the confidence to “live a life most true to them.”

GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Good for them. Glad I don't have too much longer above ground to put up with this sickness.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
not surprised. lol

A third of Aussies aged 15 to 24 identify as LGBTQIA+… a new survey has revealed… Seeing different relationships online from a young age has given people the confidence to “live a life most true to them.”
How about in the US, little ribka?

"One in six adults in Generation Z identifies as LGBT, according to survey data released early Wednesday from Gallup, providing some of the most detailed and up-to-date estimates yet on the size and makeup of the nation’s LGBT population.

Gallup’s latest survey data, based on more than 15,000 interviews conducted throughout 2020 with Americans age 18 and older, found that 5.6 percent of U.S. adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, up from 4.5 percent in Gallup’s findings based on 2017 data."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/02/24/gen-z-lgbt/

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
I’m guessing that the Liberal liers have doubled the percentage in both countries to make it seem normal. Edk

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
anti gun, pro sodomite

not surprised

Originally Posted by DBT
not surprised. lol

"One in six adults in Generation Z identifies as LGBT, according to survey data released early Wednesday from Gallup, providing some of the most detailed and up-to-date estimates yet on the size and makeup of the nation’s LGBT population.

Gallup’s latest survey data, based on more than 15,000 interviews conducted throughout 2020 with Americans age 18 and older, found that 5.6 percent of U.S. adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, up from 4.5 percent in Gallup’s findings based on 2017 data."

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
These ignorant little Australian cucks are so fast with the….”but you guys do it too” crap that they don’t stop to think about the article or their bullshit excuses. 😂

1 in 3 Australians identify as faqqots yet even those that don’t identify as [bleep], like DBT & Mauser9mm certainly display homosexual proclivities. 😂

“ Gallup’s latest survey data, based on more than 15,000 interviews conducted throughout 2020 with Americans age 18 and older, found that 5.6 percent of U.S. adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, up from 4.5 percent in Gallup’s findings based on 2017 data."

In the USA it’s up to 5.6% of Americans that identify as LGBTQ up from 4.5% yet the Australian cuckholds think 5.6% is the same as 1 out of 3……their stupidity is the only comfort they have.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
These ignorant little Australian cucks are so fast with the….”but you guys do it too” crap that they don’t stop to think about the article or their bullshit excuses. 😂

1 in 3 Australians identify as faqqots yet even those that don’t identify as [bleep], like DBT & Mauser9mm certainly display homosexual proclivities. 😂

“ Gallup’s latest survey data, based on more than 15,000 interviews conducted throughout 2020 with Americans age 18 and older, found that 5.6 percent of U.S. adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, up from 4.5 percent in Gallup’s findings based on 2017 data."

In the USA it’s up to 5.6% of Americans that identify as LGBTQ up from 4.5% yet the Australian cuckholds think 5.6% is the same as 1 out of 3……their stupidity is the only comfort they have.

Take your meds, Ace, throwing tantrums is not a good look for adults.

These polls don't represent a true picture of the state of a society.....except in nasty, addled, simplistic minds like yours.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
anti gun, pro sodomite

not surprised

Originally Posted by DBT
not surprised. lol

Neither Anti gun or a Sodomite, little ribka. Stop lying. Grow up. Take your meds and get your mom to change your nappy.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Just curious, Ribka, Ace....what makes you guys so nasty, bitter and twisted? Struggle and frustration in life? Upbringing?

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
The Chinks will use them for organ donors.
Problem solved.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by MrMuskie
Problem solved.

Who? Ribka and Ace? That's a strange thing to say.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I identify as a lesbian.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Problem solved.

High risk of organ rejection with those two, all that bitterness, anger and angst spoils the flesh. wink

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT
Problem solved.

High risk of organ rejection with those two, all that bitterness, anger and angst spoils the flesh. wink

Ha ha ha!! That would be one pile of fetid and feculent meat for sure.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I knew an Australian who said he wasn't gay. But then he said that he'd made love to a lot of Australian men who were.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Hilarious.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
The organ donors will all be from down under as the Chinks are not building hospitals here.

Here they are. Happily they gave up their semi-autos.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Just curious, Ribka, Ace....what makes you guys so nasty, bitter and twisted? Struggle and frustration in life? Upbringing?

Are you saying that a third of Aussies in that age group don't suck dick?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I spent 6+ months in Sydney. After that stay, I was convinced that Sydney is Australia's San Fransisco.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Bugger
I spent 6+ months in Sydney. After that stay, I was convinced that Sydney is Australia's San Fransisco.

that explains your handle, lol !

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

356 members (264mag, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 29aholic, 10gaugeman, 49 invisible), 1,829 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,433
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.