Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
So egregious it reads like fiction. Tragic for her family.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Brooks-struck-killed-car-gang-rape.html

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
BP-B2

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Gotta be careful who you party with

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Dang, sad for the family

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Sad deal indeed.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Norwegians. I'm shocked.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The toll collector leaves no toll unpaid.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Sad deal.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
The NAACP is advocating for those animals. Says there is video proof the sex was consensual. They were videoing. nightmare for the family.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
As I used to live just 20 miles north of BR, I watch the previous nights 10:00 news every morning on Roku.

The BR crime rate is outta control, several friends of mine ex law enforcement are convinced that BR is kind of rigging the books to make their numbers appear better/lower! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Brittdog
The NAACP is advocating for those animals. Says there is video proof the sex was consensual. They were videoing. nightmare for the family.

Saw that this morning, plus the young, smug, black attorney pisses me off every time I see him in the news. And, he’s in the news a lot. A racist, ambulance chasing little bass turd! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Too drunk to consent, even on video.

Plus, 2 guys asking for sex and 2 more watching? Nah. If she consented she did it out of fear they’d do worse.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Weather says it was 34 F out that night when they dumped her.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Too drunk to consent, even on video.

Plus, 2 guys asking for sex and 2 more watching? Nah. If she consented she did it out of fear they’d do worse.

I would suggest that……they didn’t ask! memtb

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A sad tragedy for her family and it's to bad that Madi didn't live through her bad decision to party with those scumbags that's night. Decisions have consequences and it seems like far too often for young beautiful women, that the consequences are fatal!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sad for sure.

I had a second cousin Girl that was trying to help 2 fellow boy Students in high school
In Oklahoma some were 2 decades ago.

They took her into an abandoned house and Raped her then proceeded to shred her up real bad torturing her until they shot her with a shotgun.
My Aunt and Uncle were shown photos of the Crime Sean they told me there was Blood everywhere on the walls ceiling and Floors of every room of the 2 story house.
All under 18 so they got a slap on the wrist and were let go a year or so after they did what they did to her.

They were not Norwegians

Animals come in every Size , Shape and Color.

This earth seriously needs a good cleaning to get rid of the disease plaguing it.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Were they then disappeared ?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by funshooter
Sad for sure.

I had a second cousin Girl that was trying to help 2 fellow boy Students in high school
In Oklahoma some were 2 decades ago.

They took her into an abandoned house and Raped her then proceeded to shred her up real bad torturing her until they shot her with a shotgun.
My Aunt and Uncle were shown photos of the Crime Sean they told me there was Blood everywhere on the walls ceiling and Floors of every room of the 2 story house.
All under 18 so they got a slap on the wrist and were let go a year or so after they did what they did to her.

They were not Norwegians

Animals come in every Size , Shape and Color.

This earth seriously needs a good cleaning to get rid of the disease plaguing it.

Unless they’re already dead, it’s never too late……if you connect with the right people! Revenge is a dish, best served cold! 😉 memtb

Last edited by memtb; 01/24/23.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by MrMuskie
Were they then disappeared ?

No they were not.
They did get locked back up after they became of age from what my uncle told me.

When the Animal in some people takes over there is no return and they need to be no on this earth but in it.

Last edited by funshooter; 01/24/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
2 guys asking for sex and 2 more watching? Nah. If she consented she did it out of fear they’d do worse.

Is this another thread where hilariously out of touch boomers white knight for some anonymous college girl?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
If a family member was willing to go Taken on them the frequency would drop dramatically.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
157 members (257 mag, 2UP, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 13 invisible), 1,471 guests, and 828 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,590
Posts18,397,904
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.