Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...mp;cvid=39cfbddea662496f9b8eef4c70d41ad6

I had to applaud the Orange Bad Man when he told NATO that we were not going to fund THEIR security anymore, and that they needed to get their collective heads out of their rectums and start funding their military NATO commitments.
Unfortunately, he must not have told Turddo this?
Or, the media never reported if he did.
Come on guys, we taxpayers down here have to fund at LEAST 3 million more illegals since crazy jo was appointed, we can't fund EVERYTHING the world needs.
Oh wait, the D's think we can, I mean should.
Frustrating
And another thing, buying German tanks, really guys?
Not bitchin at the everyday guys up there, I guess you have dung heap politicians also.
Good luck getting your country back, we are trying too down here.

Let him grow, Shoot a doe !
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Monkeymaster;
Good morning to you sir, I hope the day out east in Iowa is looking as it should so far and you're well.

Regarding our current tank situation, I cannot recall how we ended up with German tanks, but we did, it was awhile ago and no it doesn't appear that a maintenance budget much less eventual replacement was thought out.

If that's not enough spending Canadian taxpayer money that we don't have, earlier this year our Minister of Defense announced we're buying an air defense system from a US supplier and sending it to the Ukraine. While we could discuss whether or not that's the right and proper thing to do, we should first note that Canada does not currently have that capability ourselves.

https://www.canada.ca/en/department...-defence-system-donation-to-ukraine.html

There are definitely some who are attempting to turn the course of the country back at least to where the debt will be paid off in our grandchildren's lives, hopefully enough of us can see the benefit and get it done.

We'll see.

All the best to you in spite of the interesting waters we're attempting to navigate.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Listening to Freeland last evening by accident, she was saying we are in it until Ukraine wins this thing LOL.
We can't afford it, and we are in a proxy war, and it is a protracted one.

M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Canada buying USA made fighter jets.
Thank YOU !
Again, my rant is with our "governments" not us citizens.
Good day to you also

Let him grow, Shoot a doe !
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Good morning Monkeymaster,

I personally resent that you did not spell our Prime Minister's name correctly, how dare you! His name is spelled Truedope! cool

Personally I am a big believer in buying Made in Canada and Made in The USA products. In fact one of the factors in my decision making process while purchasing my .300 Weatherby Win Mag and my Huskemaw Scope is because they are both made in the USA.

When it comes to how and why our respective leaders make their decisions on where to purchase products, us Conservatives have no say and are SOL. I can most likely do a better job of explaining Einstein's Theory of Relativity than explaining the inner workings of a Liberal's mind.

You mentioned the tax funded open border issue in the USA which is being managed by your brilliant Border Czar Cameltoe Harris. I have been watching that unfold, it's an absolute abomination, and would not be happing if the election was not stolen, yes I did say stolen from president Trump.

Statically the single largest voting block that put these dummies in office is the white liberal middle class female, I wonder if they are rethinking their voting decisions now that we all see the amount of young men and women dying of Fentanyl poisoning? For some reason I highly doubt it.

If it were up to me and if I was running our country, it would be mandated that all purchases, where possible, would be American Products, even with tanks. You must admit though, that the Krauts do make good tanks if you compare the Sherman vs the Tiger in WWII.

Furthermore if it were up to me all Chinese products would be banned in North America, and I would heavily incentivize reestablishing the manufacturing base in North America and end the reliance on foreign made products.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 01/25/23.

KB

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was under the impression that Huskemaws were made offshore in either China or Japan.
Cat

scopes are cool, but slings 'n' irons RULE!
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by catnthehat
I was under the impression that Huskemaws were made offshore in either China or Japan.
Cat

Well hello Mr. MEOW, LOL

With 37,664 posts on AO to date, I thought you knew it all? I am surprised that you do not have as many posts here.

How is your AO Posse buddy doing? The one that shoots calf moose and brags about it, then posts pictures of his thumb after almost cutting it off while butchering it? Only morons kill a calf moose, IMHO.

But I do digress, to answer your question they are made in Japan, however they are American engineered and a company called Huskemaw Optics LLC owns the patent on them (US Patent 9,366,502)

Any more questions, or do you have "Cat Scratch Fever" and would you like to go down this rabbit hole?

ADIOS Kitten, MEOW!

KB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Cat

Well hello Mr. MEOW, LOL

With 37,664 posts on AO to date, I thought you knew it all? I am surprised that you do not have as many posts here.

How is your AO Posse buddy doing? The one that shoots calf moose and brags about it, then posts pictures of his thumb after almost cutting it off while butchering it? Only morons kill a calf moose, IMHO.

But I do digress, to answer your question they are made in Japan, however they are American engineered and a company called Huskemaw Optics LLC owns the patent on them (US Patent 9,366,502)

Any more questions, or do you have "Cat Scratch Fever" and would you like to go down this rabbit hole?

ADIOS Kitten, MEOW!

Interesting answer , I simply stated I wasn't aware that the Huskemaw was built this side of the Pacific , which you confirmed that it is not, engineered wherever and who cares where the patent is held.
As far as bring up your sordid past by trying to make some disparaging remark about me , your being banned from CGN and AO for whatever reasons is in your issue not mine.
Only morons kill moose?
If you are referring to the two I have killed under a special moose calf draw, a draw that only allows for a first year calf to be killed not a yearling, in a specific WMU that is, as you Said, your opinion not mine .
Seems you have neither changed nor learned how to be respectful to people on the internet , but again , your issue not mine .....
Cat

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Kill all the calf moose you want Mr. Kitten, you are pathetic and a lot of other excellent hunters from Alberta that were banned from AO like me, think so as well.

I thought you would have gotten the message in my last response, but obviously you have a serious case of "Cat Scratch Fever", and refuse to let it be. I tried being polite in the first message, you are slow on the uptake.

Like many others that were banned from AO I am not in the least bit interested in conversing with you Kitten. I happen to believe that you are a Blowhard and a Loud Mouth Snook with only a face that a mother could love.

I will not respond to anymore of you messages, so do me a favor, take a hike I am not interested, get the message?

Here is what a real moose looks like, try hunting one instead of shooting calves that are feeding off their mothers teat.

ADIOS Mr. Meow, go annoy someone else with your petty BS.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have no problem applying for a draw in the two or three WMU'S in our Province that have limited draws for first year calves to help keep the moose population at a sustainable carrying capacity .
I never have hunted to win a dick measuring contest or to tell everyone how great a hunter I am , but apparently there are many who do.
Get over yourself , no need to attack someone who doesn't give a dam who you are but only wanted to confirm a statement you made.
As far as being polite, you were far from it, more sarcastic than anything .
As far as any message you you were trying to convey , I think you actually have shown everyone here who and what you actually are and it is far from the righteous person you want them to think you are.
Cat

Last edited by catnthehat; 01/25/23.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Still working on getting your post count up Kitten?

Keep at'er and soon enough you will match your 37,664 post count on AO.

Get over yourself.

YAWN!

Last edited by KillerBee; 01/26/23.

KB

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I have no problem applying for a draw in the two or three WMU'S in our Province that have limited draws for first year calves to help keep the moose population at a sustainable carrying capacity…
Cat

Hi Cat. I’d like to hear about your hunt. Were you successful? Any pictures? Most of us love a good hunting story! Please, feel free to post it, if you want.

Maybe post a new thread.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
I have no problem applying for a draw in the two or three WMU'S in our Province that have limited draws for first year calves to help keep the moose population at a sustainable carrying capacity…
Cat

Hi Cat. I’d like to hear about your hunt. Were you successful? Any pictures? Most of us love a good hunting story! Please, feel free to post it, if you want.

Maybe post a new thread.
I might just do that, I have a recent picture of a 50" bull as well that a friend and I took up here.
Cat

Last edited by catnthehat; 01/26/23.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Any animal hunted legally is cool with me, not sure what the problem is.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Cat

Maybe post a new thread.
I might just do that, I have a recent pictire of a 50" bull as well that a friend and I took up here.
Cat

I hope you do. Let’s restore this section back to where it was before the negativity started. It’s been an odd couple of years.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
The problem is some people think it is beneath them to shoot an animal without antlers or horns and anyone who does is a lesser hunter and not manly , but some simply wish to stir up crap they themselves started elsewhere.
Cat

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
The Canadian forum... I usually stay far away, I've just been reminded why!

Bob
www.bigbores.ca

"What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul" - Jesus

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
The problem is some people think it is beneath them to shoot an animal without antlers or horns and anyone who does is a lesser hunter and not manly , but some simply wish to stir up crap they themselves started elsewhere.
Cat
That is because they know FA about game management.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CZ550
The Canadian forum... I usually stay far away, I've just been reminded why!

Bob
www.bigbores.ca
Check out my thread about our Alberta Moose draws Bob, I just put it up
Cat

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cat

Maybe post a new thread.
I might just do that, I have a recent pictire of a 50" bull as well that a friend and I took up here.
Cat

I hope you do. Let’s restore this section back to where it was before the negativity started. It’s been an odd couple of years.
Its been alot better since you have quit bullying everyone, continue to do so.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
670 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 59 invisible), 3,155 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,742
Posts18,401,213
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.