Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
I believe mauser9mm (not .40, .45 or 10mm) and DBT are both very anti- God and anti-religion, is that correct?

Wrong. 'Anti God' is like saying 'anti Superman' or anti Batman.

BP-B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Shut the front door on God and religion and in the backdoor comes sodomy.

Look to the state of your own nation. What are you doing about it? Insulting Australians may feel like you are making a difference, but it just comes across as infantile .
The reason Australia is the biggest gay country in the world is because it has shut its door on God and religion.

Has it occured to you that polls are only as good as who you ask, and the willingness of the participants to disclose their personal information?
No need to look at the polls. As soon as you step on your national airline you get greeted by gay stewards with their gay innuendos and get a message from the gay CEO.

You seem obsessed with gay.
I shouldn't have said gay as its not inclusive enough. I should have said gay, lesbian, transsexual , transvestite, bisexual and any of the others that I may have not included.

Of course, they are your obsession, it's what you think about constantly, spend your time on the internet banging on about whenever you can....why, it's just like you are itching to come out of the closet.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT
I believe mauser9mm (not .40, .45 or 10mm) and DBT are both very anti- God and anti-religion, is that correct?

You are a fu.cking liar!

You and your dipshit butt-buddy have multiple times declared that you are NOT atheist but rather you are ANTI-theist.

Why must you lie?….you not terribly comfortable with your position so you think you can hedge your retardation and cover all of your bases? 😂😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Aces Blowhard prefers the angry emotional outbursts rather than working on comprehension skills for one thing.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT

You are a fu.cking liar!

You and your dipshit butt-buddy have multiple times declared that you are NOT atheist but rather you are ANTI-theist.

Why must you lie?….you not terribly comfortable with your position so you think you can hedge your retardation and cover all of your bases? 😂😂

So trumpets the blowhard. You are the one lying. You are the obnoxious idiot who lashes out in resentment and frustration that comes from an inability to understand what is being said.

Nobody is 'anti' fictional characters. Why, you may ask being the dumb horses arse you are....well, it's because fictional entities do not exist.

It's fiction, that's all.

The issue here is not being anti God, but questioning assumptions and beliefs.

Something that you should be doing for yourself.. .after you take your meds and your mom changes your nappy. wink

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
So DBT and Mauser9mm, what is your attitude towards the issue under discussion?

Last edited by Riflehunter; 01/26/23.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=Riflehunter]

Has it occured to you that polls are only as good as who you ask, and the willingness of the participants to disclose their personal information?
No need to look at the polls. As soon as you step on your national airline you get greeted by gay stewards with their gay innuendos and get a message from the gay CEO.

I shouldn't have said gay as its not inclusive enough. I should have said gay, lesbian, transsexual , transvestite, bisexual and any of the others that I may have not included.

Of course, they are your obsession, it's what you think about constantly, spend your time on the internet banging on about whenever you can....why, it's just like you are itching to come out of the closet.
If someone thinks something is a large issue for a country such as Australia - it doesn't mean that they are obsessed with it or that they spend their time constantly thinking about it. On the other hand, if DBT and Mauser9mm aren't that bothered by it, don't have a moral set of values set down by Christianity, and if one-third of the male population is that way inclined...then surely there's an extremely high probability that DBT and Mauser9mm are themselves gay. Is that an unreasonable proposition?

Sorry - you'll need to look elsewhere. Your attempt at "logical" deduction is just a cluster fuck of your parable addled brain.

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
So what is your attitude towards the issue?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
So what is your attitude towards the issue?

Sure thing. My attitude is that you are a troll and should do something about it. Not my problem, but I'm here to provide you good advice.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
If you want someone's opinion of LGBT maybe best to reach out to Pastor Brian Mulheran as he has some first hand experience:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-03-31/shell-qld-citipoint-resignation-brian-mulheran/100956022

He was forced out by fellow Christians within the school - LOL!!!

That kinda upset some of the other Christain schools so they are petitioning for allowance to reject a Recommendation of the Queensland Human Rights Commission's report on the Anti-Discrimination Act:

https://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/Work-of-the-Assembly/Petitions/Petition-Details?id=3821

They want the government to sanction their wanting to discriminate.

TFF!!!

Well?
IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I still think the Chinks will get a great deal with 18 million organ donors.

The clock is running and the AUS/NZ fools will do nothing to stop it.

2 weeks to surrender at most.

You won't see them dispute that as they have no means to.

Stop debating homosexaulity, a queer heart is worth as much as a straight one.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by DBT
Just curious, Ribka, Ace....what makes you guys so nasty, bitter and twisted? Struggle and frustration in life? Upbringing?

Are you saying that a third of Aussies in that age group don't suck dick?

Look at yourself and your mob, Butch, apparenty obsessed with cocksucking.

So I have to take your answer as a yes.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=Riflehunter]

If someone thinks something is a large issue for a country such as Australia - it doesn't mean that they are obsessed with it or that they spend their time constantly thinking about it. On the other hand, if DBT and Mauser9mm aren't that bothered by it, don't have a moral set of values set down by Christianity, and if one-third of the male population is that way inclined...then surely there's an extremely high probability that DBT and Mauser9mm are themselves gay. Is that an unreasonable proposition?

Sorry - you'll need to look elsewhere. Your attempt at "logical" deduction is just a cluster fuck of your parable addled brain.

Parable addled brain? Why are you deflecting?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'm atheist leaning towards antitheist for the mainstream religions because of how ridiculous and contrary they are, and how much damage they have done and continue to do.

Ha Ha Ha atheists are just indifferent antitheists, the antitheist is a radical hate spewing atheist. I see you as ridiculous in how contrary your lack of belief is and how much damage that kind of thinking has done and continues to do. What an idiot, communist?

Last edited by rickt300; 01/27/23.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by Huntz
I identify as a lesbian.

Me too cause I like to lick pussy!!!

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Just curious, Ribka, Ace....what makes you guys so nasty, bitter and twisted? Struggle and frustration in life? Upbringing?

Are you saying that a third of Aussies in that age group don't suck dick?

Look at yourself and your mob, Butch, apparenty obsessed with cocksucking.

So I have to take your answer as a yes.

Not me. Far from it. It is you who appear to be obsessed with the Gay. It is you who appear to be obsessed with Cocks and Cocksucking.

Just come out of the closet. You can do it, I'm sure you'll feel better when your true nature is out in the open, on show, wearing your skirt and makeup.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=Riflehunter]

A simple observation, your brain is addled. You are an obnoxous troll.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
If you start out as a penal colony and only import garbage, than the results are not gonna be good. Australia is probably the low point of The once Broad reaching British empire

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=Riflehunter]

Riflehunter threw it into the conversation, so the reason for the non-sense became clear, and worth pointing out.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I'm atheist leaning towards antitheist for the mainstream religions because of how ridiculous and contrary they are, and how much damage they have done and continue to do.

Ha Ha Ha atheists are just indifferent antitheists, the antitheist is a radical hate spewing atheist. I see you as ridiculous in how contrary your lack of belief is and how much damage that kind of thinking has done and continues to do. What an idiot, communist?

Refer and consider previous "parable addled brain" discussion. Read it more than once if you need to.

Well?
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
710 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 76 invisible), 2,730 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,626
Posts18,398,718
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.