Print Thread
Hop To
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
The estimated 30-foot-high waterfalls is totally on this property. Walking distance to Six-Mile Creek with its especially large "Silver Salmon" & King Salmon run. Small town, population: "Eleven". 9 miles outside of HOPE, ALASKA (Population: 152). Located inside Chugach National Forest (Seven million acres)

88 miles from (3) THREE hospitals, Anchorage, Seward, Soldotna. As huge as Alaska is, "less" then (1) ONE Percent is in "Private" ownership.

Underground electric & phone, Large septic system, fully developed water well with 1" K-type COPPER Waterline. Moose, Mt. Goat, Dall Sheep, Caribou, Brown Bears & Black. Plus, resident residing on "this" property, gets special subsistence Hunting-Fishing-Trapping Rights.
Breathtaking views, across 6-Mile Creek, and across Turnagain Arm.
Not many tracts this size, and none with a 30-foot waterfalls. $315,000.00

Last edited by AGL4now; 01/28/23.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
GB1

A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
For more information try: bealmtaonline.net (Terry Beal)

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Ok,,,,, your Realtor's Property Add, say's it has VIEWS of a Water-Fall, your saying that the Water Fall is on your Property,,,,, can you clarify... ????
Lj cool

Attached Images
Screenshot 2023-01-30 094027.png (66.38 KB, 303 downloads)

-[USMC 1st Mar/Div 7th Engineers, VietNam 69-71, Semper-Fi]-
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by AK375DGR
Ok,,,,, your Realtor's Property Add, say's it has VIEWS of a Water-Fall, your saying that the Water Fall is on your Property,,,,, can you clarify... ????
Lj cool

The waterfalls in contained "Entirely" on this property.
The creek that feeds the waterfalls flows through "NO" private property before entering this property. It (the creek) originates and flows through Chugach National Forest.

I can get a "flex-MLS" link that has many photos. But the link is only good for 35 viewings, then it is expired, and needs reloading. It generally last 3 to 7 minutes when posted on an open forum, because everyone is interested or curious is more accurate.

IC B2

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by AGL4now
Lj cool

The creek that feeds the waterfalls flows through "NO" private property before entering this property. It (the creek) originates and flows through Chugach National Forest.

I can get a "flex-MLS" link that has many photos. But the link is only good for 35 viewings, then it is expired, and needs reloading. It generally last 3 to 7 minutes when posted on an open forum, because everyone is interested or curious is more accurate.

Ok, well,,,, I'm thinking that I'll take a Drive down, and take a look, if that's Ok with you, one more question, your write-up say's, 7.6 acres, the attached Plot-Plan says 6.7 acres,,,,, which is it..... ???
Lj cool

Attached Images
Screenshot 2023-01-30 100559.jpg (41.61 KB, 283 downloads)

A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Lj cool

Ok, well,,,, I'm thinking that I'll take a Drive down, and take a look, if that's Ok with you, one more question, your write-up say's, 7.6 acres, the attached Plot-Plan says 6.7 acres,,,,, which is it..... ???
Lj cool

To the best of my knowledge 7.6 acres, which includes land under the Hope Road "Right of Way" which I own. This is PART of a homestead existing before the Hope Road constructed 1956-58'

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Lj cool

Lj cool

To the best of my knowledge 7.6 acres, which includes land under the Hope Road "Right of Way" which I own. This is PART of a homestead existing before the Hope Road constructed 1956-58'

Well,,,,, you can't sell land that is in a Deeded Utility Right-of Way, let alone it's currently a Paved Hiway, so, it's 6.7 acres useable, would you agree,,,,,, do you have a problem if I drive down and take a look see,,,, and we can go from there.... ???
Lj cool

A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Lj cool

Lj cool

Well,,,,, you can't sell land that is in a Deeded Utility Right-of Way, let alone it's currently a Paved Hiway, so, it's 6.7 acres useable, would you agree,,,,,, do you have a problem if I drive down and take a look see,,,, and we can go from there.... ???
Lj cool

We just had the adjacent lot #4 surveyed 6 months ago. Your more then welcome to come down and look around, don't enter any buildings, I am deaf, and mostly blind. So, my default is to be jumpy. Suggest parking at bottom of mountain and walk up.
CHECK YOUR Private Message, I am sending you a direct MLS link. "NOW".

Last edited by AGL4now; 01/30/23.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Lj cool

Lj cool

Lj cool

We just had the adjacent lot #4 surveyed 6 months ago. Your more then welcome to come down and look around, don't enter any buildings, I am deaf, and mostly blind. So, my default is to be jumpy. Suggest parking at bottom of mountain and walk up.

Ok, I'll give you a heads-up before I come down, do I need to bring my Snow Shoes, I'll watch the Weather as well, it will probably be mid-Feb I'm thinking.....
I'll send you you a PM when it gets close....
Lj cool

IC B3

A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Lj cool

Lj cool

Lj cool

Ok, I'll give you a heads-up before I come down, do I need to bring my Snow Shoes, I'll watch the Weather as well, it will probably be mid-Feb I'm thinking.....
I'll send you you a PM when it gets close....
Lj cool

OK, Yes good snowshoes, All the people that looked at it last week, used some kind of special X-country skis. They are very wide, maybe 7" wide.

Note: I am dying, then the property will go to the State of Alaska. Four information only. Not intended to induce, sway, motivate action.

A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
If someone is seriously interested in this "EXACT" property here is the flexMLS link. I have put this up on other forums and it empty of future views in only a few minutes. It is only good for TOTAL of 35 views then it expires. Please-PLEASE don't open if you are only "CURIOUS". It takes a few days to get it reloaded.

https://www.flexmls.com/link.html?1qxycn72a5me,2,1,69443

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Good luck with the sale but I’m sorry about the circumstances forcing it. That looks like a beautiful spot with great potential. If I was looking for a place on the mainland your place would be high on that list.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Tag

A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
I can't load photos on this forum. But I put a few on a thread on a different forum.

https://www.survivalistboards.com/t...high-waterfalls-available-alaska.989776/

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They are beating you up on that one

A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by FishinHank
They are beating you up on that one

I can handle it.....It is a "Prepping for Survival Forum".

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Is this the waterfall?

Waterfall

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by ironbender
Is this the waterfall?

Waterfall

Small part on it.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Good price if I did not have a place developed already.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (219 Wasp, 1234, 2500HD, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 40 invisible), 2,702 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,290
Posts18,467,925
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.