Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Looks to be the Harbor Freight of everything...

We will see...

P.S. They have some really weird crap...

I am starting small (SS zip ties, 24v battery charger et al)

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Lots of FUDD stuff for broke dick bargain hunters...

https://www.temu.com/1pc-multifunct...6-3-74in-23-9-5cm-g-601099513204149.html

Like I said... Weird website

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I’ll take a chance and click…

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've seen the ads but never checked it out. Got the "Wish version of Alibaba" vibe from the ad.

Me

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by viking

LOL...

If you trust "Barry" it is safe...

https://askcorran.com/is-temu-a-real-and-safe-website-our-honest-review/

2023 is such a freak show...

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Teal
I've seen the ads but never checked it out. Got the "Wish version of Alibaba" vibe from the ad.

Lots of folks say do NOT spin the wheel and download the app... I have NO IDEA. I did not.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Cash, do you have the scoop on any construction material shortages expected this spring?

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by viking

LOL...

If you trust "Barry" it is safe...

https://askcorran.com/is-temu-a-real-and-safe-website-our-honest-review/

2023 is such a freak show...

I might of got confused with Kingston😂😂

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by erikj
Cash, do you have the scoop on any construction material shortages expected this spring?

Not really... I am kinda out of the big game.

Wilkeshunter know cement well...

Teal know transportation/logistics...

Concrete in my WV zone is $300 CY... up from $200

Closed cell foam on my buildings went from $1 SF to $1.60 in 3 months... I think it is back down to $1.55.

Called on the 5' x 5' Russian plywood I use... it had been $18 a sheet pre Rona... it is $86 last week.

Tiny samples of my world... so no real help.

P.S. OSB is back to $9 (by the skid).

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Tiny samples of my world... so no real help.

P.S. OSB is back to $9 (by the skid).

SE Michigan yesterday OSB $8.99 by the sheet 1 or 20..............

Last edited by coyotewacker; 01/31/23.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
5x5 Russian plywood

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
INCORRECT...

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
FIFY...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But the company—the U.S. offshoot of Chinese e-commerce giant Pinduoduo—is also starting to develop a reputation for undelivered packages, mysterious charges, incorrect orders, and unresponsive customer service. Temu has already been subject to more than 30 complaints to the Better Business Bureau, and has a BBB customer rating of less than 1.5 stars.

“They’re making delivery promises, and people aren’t getting their stuff when they’re supposed to be,” Melanie McGovern, the director of public relations and social media for the BBB, tells TIME.

When contacted by TIME, the company did not directly address questions about customer complaints or the concerns of the BBB.

Lots more positive and negative in this article the above was cut and pasted from..

https://time.com/6243738/temu-app-complaints/

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Tag

Let us know if you get your shiet.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JeffA
But the company—the U.S. offshoot of Chinese e-commerce giant Pinduoduo—is also starting to develop a reputation for undelivered packages, mysterious charges, incorrect orders, and unresponsive customer service. Temu has already been subject to more than 30 complaints to the Better Business Bureau, and has a BBB customer rating of less than 1.5 stars.

“They’re making delivery promises, and people aren’t getting their stuff when they’re supposed to be,” Melanie McGovern, the director of public relations and social media for the BBB, tells TIME.

When contacted by TIME, the company did not directly address questions about customer complaints or the concerns of the BBB.

That's all I need to see.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
My wife has purchased quite a few items from Temu and has not had a problem at all.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Not really... I am kinda out of the big game.

Closed cell foam on my buildings went from $1 SF to $1.60 in 3 months... I think it is back down to $1.55.

Thanks. Your description of the Temu.com looked accurate, but you never know. Keep us posted.

Are you listing the closed cell foam price from a barrel, or is that your price installed? I need to do some research on it. Maybe something to buy before the spring rush.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Are you listing the closed cell foam price from a barrel, or is that your price installed? I need to do some research on it. Maybe something to buy before the spring rush.

Closed cell installed by experts... per 1" of thickness. R-7 per inch.

Open cell is a terrible.

Drop me a PM if you need pics or videos... or more details.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Closed cell installed by experts... per 1" of thickness. R-7 per inch.

Open cell is a terrible.

Drop me a PM if you need pics or videos... or more details.
Offer accepted, PM sent.

@jameslavish

This is inflation
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 54 invisible), 2,987 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,352
Posts18,468,867
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.