Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Since we've moved on to gun ownership, I notice that Mexico and Guatemala also have the constitutional right to bear arms.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My friend is an upstanding solid engineer. I worked with him a year. He is not a liar. I am blocking everyone that has written that he is. I don’t need your lies.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Shut the front door on God and religion and in the backdoor comes sodomy.

Look to the state of your own nation. What are you doing about it? Insulting Australians may feel like you are making a difference, but it just comes across as infantile .
The reason Australia is the biggest gay country in the world is because it has shut its door on God and religion.

Has it occured to you that polls are only as good as who you ask, and the willingness of the participants to disclose their personal information?
No need to look at the polls. As soon as you step on your national airline you get greeted by gay stewards with their gay innuendos and get a message from the gay CEO.
Here I thought that was about gay Italians...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Interestingly, in America same sex marriages are more stable than the overall marriage sample.
Among all currently married adults in 2016, 76% of men and 77% of women were in their first marriage.
Among same-sex married couples in 2016, 82% of men and 75% women were in their first marriage."

Where this falls apart is the fact codified gay marriage is new. Figure the right angle and you can make that number almost anything you want. The length of the average gay marriage is far shorter than the average straight marriage. Comparisons straight across the age classes of marriages comes to the opposite conclusion.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Bugger
My friend is an upstanding solid engineer. I worked with him a year. He is not a liar. I am blocking everyone that has written that he is. I don’t need your lies.
What Bugger says about the decline in value of high-end rifles and shotguns could easily be correct. If they had to be registered, and couldn't easily be passed on to relatives or anyone without the relevant licences or who would maintain those licences, then that could easily have a large effect on the most expensive firearms. I also trust Bugger's credibility.

Last edited by Riflehunter; 01/29/23.
IC B2

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

It's simply not true that doubles had to be handed in. They have always been legal and still are.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Either he lied or you lied, either way the information you provided is wrong. Close your mind and block your ears if you want to.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
What Bugger says about the decline in value of high-end rifles and shotguns could easily be correct. If they had to be registered, and couldn't easily be passed on to relatives or anyone without the relevant licences or who would maintain those licences, then that could easily have a large effect on the most expensive firearms. I also trust Bugger's credibility.

At the time of the buyback the prices were very good.

As with any investment however the long term returns are always going to come with some level of risk. As a bad example, here taxi licenses were quite expensive and there were some people that invested in them as part of their retirement strategy, then along came Uber, and the like, and the government devalued the taxi licenses significantly.

Isn't any firearm, or anything for that matter, that is passed down through a family, licensing required or not, going to be subject to market value?

Well?
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The market can be altered by gov regulations. Edk

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Quality doubles are neither illegal or cheap.

IC B3

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
While I don’t care if you’re lesbian or gay.
The new trans thing has me confused.
But I’m so sick and tired of it thrown in your face.
Even some of my older gay clients are also tired of it. I’ve told them that the more it’s thrown in my face the more I dislike their whole movement. Because I simply don’t care if you like to choke on dic*s.
Dont even get me started at the whole woke thing by the Hollywood. Every new show now has a some sort of gay or lesbian character/couple..

Last edited by Dre; 01/29/23.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by Adamjp
Whilst the title is clickbait, the un-credited facts put forward were
Originally Posted by ribka
A third of Aussies aged 15 to 24 identify as LGBTQIA+… a new survey has revealed… Seeing different relationships online from a young age has given people the confidence to “live a life most true to them.”
In all likelihood this is another attempt to make trouble.

This is less than 13% of the Australia population. The same age group is just over 13% of the American population.

The numbers in this age group who identify as LGBT is a little over 24% in the US, 29% in Australia. Interestingly, the difference in numbers is not down to sexual orientation, but the ability to safely identify. In short, Americans feel less able to safely identify their sexual orientation than people of similar ages in other nations (including Australia). Another example of true Freedom being an illusion in America.

Probably has something to do with the number of fake Christians who identify with superiority of white Christians over anyone else, yet exhibit little or no Christian values to those of lower social classes, ethnicities, other religions or sexual orientation.

Interestingly, in America same sex marriages are more stable than the overall marriage sample.
Among all currently married adults in 2016, 76% of men and 77% of women were in their first marriage.
Among same-sex married couples in 2016, 82% of men and 75% women were in their first marriage.

Even more interesting is the growing realisation in America of the hypocrisy of religion, particularly the cult-like nature of American Christian observance. With more than 28% of the US population being non-observant/atheist/anitthetist, and that number continues to grow.
[img]https://www.pewresearch.org/religio.../2021/12/PF_12.14.21_NPORS_0_0.png?w=575[/img]

Maybe there is hope for us yet?

For those who practice Christianity as a way to express their superiority over others...
Remember, Jesus Christ was a prophet, not a god.
He was a prophet of Judaism, against a corrupt religious practice at temple, not a new religion.
God is Allah, and both are Yahweh.
Churches are a political affiliation (much like unionised workforce), few have the benefit of their congregants as the first priority.
Hearing voices telling you to do something is normally a diagnosis of mental instability, not divine inspiration.
Faith can be enlightening, but to many it is blinding.
A man or woman of faith can practice that faith without the church and still be more observant of the beliefs than those who always attend on Friday, or Sunday.
The worst excesses of humankind have been done in the name of faith, faith in a religious practice, faith in a political belief, faith in a cultural difference, faith in what is best for the individual rather than the community.
touche...

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
As a means to truth, sorting fact from fiction, faith is fundamentally flawed.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
My bet is that 99% of the queers in Oz and 100% of all communist/globalists lie, and say that 33% of the Australian people identify as queer.

I bet that's an accurate statement.

Last edited by szihn; 01/30/23.
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by szihn
My bet is that 99% of the queers in Oz and 100% of all communist/globalists lie, and say that 33% of the Australian people identify as queer.

It doesn't even make sense.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by ribka
not surprised. lol

A third of Aussies aged 15 to 24 identify as LGBTQIA+… a new survey has revealed… Seeing different relationships online from a young age has given people the confidence to “live a life most true to them.”
How about in the US, little ribka?

"One in six adults in Generation Z identifies as LGBT, according to survey data released early Wednesday from Gallup, providing some of the most detailed and up-to-date estimates yet on the size and makeup of the nation’s LGBT population.

Gallup’s latest survey data, based on more than 15,000 interviews conducted throughout 2020 with Americans age 18 and older, found that 5.6 percent of U.S. adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, up from 4.5 percent in Gallup’s findings based on 2017 data."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/02/24/gen-z-lgbt/

It's much higher than that---and it used to be 1% homosexual. It's a social contagion with nothing to do with biology or genetics.

Tarquin
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The poll said it was the 15 to 24 age group. It's most likely BS.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P

any chance you identify as Sontaran?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Adamjp

It doesn't even make sense.

Pretty sure the man is saying that the poofs and lickers are inflating the numbers to ensure relevancy...it would not surprise me in the least.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
The poll said it was the 15 to 24 age group. It's most likely BS.

like you precious covid jab/ LOL. what a jabrone

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

717 members (1936M71, 160user, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 19rabbit52, 70 invisible), 3,100 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,582
Posts18,454,200
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.