Keep on keeping on brother.

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Doug keep up the good work. Just another dingleberry that thinks he don't stink.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
ISAIAH 41:10
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for all the support guys. It means a great deal. 😎

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good job Doug. I think you hit a homerun teaming up with Arken.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
N
NWT Online Content
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
N
How did you get by before all of this imported CCP sport optics?
I monitor almost every purchase to avoid supporting the CCP. Sometimes you have to buy their sh**. Probably not in sport optics,ah?
The F*****s are in our backyard today recording our missile silo movement.
You think that’s okay? What flag do you fly?
Sounds like a few of you are defeatists. Ready to go for a Balloon Ride?

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by NWT
I monitor almost every purchase to avoid supporting the CCP. Sometimes you have to buy their sh**. Probably not in sport optics,ah?

How did you masterbait your ego before Chyna came along?

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NWT

I have an all American product for sale....

Why don't you jump on the USA bandwagon and give me some money.

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jc189
Doug, Thank you for your efforts. Keep up the good work. You seem to go out of your way to be helpful to folks here.

+1.

Ive had great dealings with Doug, neil and CamerlandNY.

I dont order a bunch, but when i do it goes smoothly.

Last thing i ordered, a tripod, Neil called me on a Saturday just to let me know it had shipped.

NWT is a jackass.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The only reason ("The F*****s are in our backyard today recording our missile silo movement.") Is because our A HOLE president is a Pussy. I don't think its because a few guys ordered a Arken scope. I'm a military vet, US Army. As pro American as anyone here. I Fly our flag on my front porch. My father, and all my uncles were WWII combat vets. They saw heavy action in the South Pacific and Europe. Lost a uncle on Normandy beach. All fighting for the rights we enjoy today. I'm certainly not a defeatists. I'll buy what ever scope I want to. Why don't you lay off Doug and go start your own thread about monitoring almost every purchase you make to avoid supporting the CCP. Take this $ch!t somewhere else.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jc189
The only reason ("The F*****s are in our backyard today recording our missile silo movement.") Is because our A HOLE president is a Pussy. I don't think its because a few guys ordered a Arken scope. I'm a military vet, US Army. As pro American as anyone here. I Fly our flag on my front porch. My father, and all my uncles were WWII combat vets. They saw heavy action in the South Pacific and Europe. Lost a uncle on Normandy beach. All fighting for the rights we enjoy today. I'm certainly not a defeatists. I'll buy what ever scope I want to. Why don't you lay off Doug and go start your own thread about monitoring almost every purchase you make to avoid supporting the CCP. Take this $ch!t somewhere else.

Amen, and thanks for your service. You're a true hero.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
It's to bad one A hole has to try and trash a great company as Camera Land. He should crawl back in his hole

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don’t sweat the ball lickers Doug.

We all know that some very solid optics at a good price are coming out of CCP. I’m lucky to have the job and income I do which allows me significance discounts on many higher end optics but I won’t attack a retailer for offering something for everyone.

Most everyone here supports you and your business and understands why you carry what you do and your customer service is beyond compare.

N
NWT Online Content
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
N
Pretty much the response I predicted .
The handful of responders who have purchased or are selling the CCP made Sport Optics are the ones defending and validating their purchases of their CCP made products.
Any of you using your new CCP made optics to view the CCP SPY BALLOON?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
People actin' like the scopes were made by Mousey Tongue his damn self.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT
Pretty much the response I predicted .
The handful of responders who have purchased or are selling the CCP made Sport Optics are the ones defending and validating their purchases of their CCP made products.
Any of you using your new CCP made optics to view the CCP SPY BALLOON?

You assume alot…

Those i bought from Doug were Zeiss.. both scopes and rangefinder.

On scope a few years back, was bought as a demo…

They were out, so he sent a new scope at the demo price…

But keep on making an ass out of yourself…. Your doing great…

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Good job Doug. Athlon and Arken are great companies. I would like to see all of the China whiners get rid of all China products in their houses and see what they said then.

These are not Chinese companies. They are just made there. You are supporting a western company by buying these great optics.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
N
NWT Online Content
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by RickBin
To add:

I also avoid Chinese products when I can.

Typing from my iPhone.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I try not to support the CCP when there's a choice, so I can understand having a beef with the Chicom goods, but why drag a good retailer who stands behind what they sell into it? CLNY doesn't decide where the product is made. To remain in business, CLNY needs to sell what people are looking for. Doug runs a great company, and I order from him whenever I can.

If you want to cast aspersions, blame the consumer who isn't willing to pony up for goods produced by workers who earn a comparable wage. I know a lot of folks who will try to justify their own high wage while always letting cost alone be the ultimate arbiter of where their money gets spent. Kinda hypocritical.

Further, you can also blame certain European and American optics companies for passing off poorly made product as top price tier and for not listening to what the consumer wants. Part of the reason Chicom optics are popular is that they are, in many cases, the only ones offering configurations that consumers really want. The Athlon 2-12 is a prime example.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
Originally Posted by ihookem
Are they Chinese made? If so, is there another scope that compares to them in a different brand?

They are all assembled in China. The EP5's have Japanese optics, also assembled in China. At near this price point there are no other similar options that aren't made in China. Best, "lower priced" scopes, not made in China, are Sightron and Meopta
Just to clarify. Are you saying the internals are Japanese made and it’s simply assembled in China? One day China may make a great optic. But it’s viewed with suspicion until proven otherwise. My son bought an athlon spotting scope from Doug. Chinese made. It’s a very awesome unit.

Doug we love you man. You’ve been here for years. A campfire OG

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 02/05/23.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Further, you can also blame certain European and American optics companies for passing off poorly made product as top price tier and for not listening to what the consumer wants. Part of the reason Chicom optics are popular is that they are, in many cases, the only ones offering configurations that consumers really want. The Athlon 2-12 is a prime example.

Where’s that leupold campfire q&a video?!?

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

695 members (1234, 10ring1, 160user, 16penny, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,521 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,140
Posts18,464,891
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.