-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let’s name drop the real alpha scopes out there. The scopes that will set you back a paycheck.

Kahles, S&B, Steiner-military grade, Tangent Theta.

Little help here naming those scope manufacturers whose mechanics are spectacular along with their glass.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
We guided antelope, aoudad, whitetail, mule deer, and varmint hunts for 16 years. Quit doing that going on 7-8 years ago now, before the LR hunting/shooting craze really took hold. Out of these 160 or so hunters we had in camps, the majority of who hunted all over the world and had whatever gear they wanted, the majority had good rifles topped with Leupold scopes of some sort. By far the majority of them wore Swaro glass around their neck. We did have a few NF, Zeiss, S&B, and Swaro scopes as well.

The scopes I still own and use work pretty good for what I'm doing....VX6, VX3, Toric, Elite LRHSi, Athlon Ares and Helos, SWFA, Meopta. Not a fan of Swaro scopes.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Might try those tests in the woods and see what you think. 30 minutes after sunset it’s pretty dark here in the woods, especially on cloudy days, and just any old scope won’t do. In one of my stands there is a lane where I can see about 70 yards. At that range, my MeoPro 3.5-10x44 is done before 30 minutes after sunset on most days. My VX5-HD 3-15x44 is just barely adequate. Maybe glass don’t matter in wide open spaces but it certainly does where I hunt.

Last edited by KoolBreeze; 02/08/23.

”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by screaminweasil
Originally Posted by Springcove
Where did the bad Tract scope inappropriately touch you?🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️.

Seriously who gives a crap what other people buy if that’s how they want to spend their money? I looked through dozens of scopes last weekend and some look great to me and some don’t. Some were super expensive and some were not. Everyone’s eyesight is different.

By the way I own one Tract scope and it’s on a 22.

Carry on. The optics forum is never not entertaining

Then why the F&ck are you replying to a thread about a dude who compared a Tract Toric 3-15x to other scopes and found it "less than the hype"

Jezzus..............

Just so happens the OP is correct, that's all Im' saying. When a bunch of nobody's claim that X is better than Y..........you buy X, then find the contrary. It's nice to have some validation that your not as crazy as you thought you may be.

This isn't an opinion thread, tard. It's directly addressing the Tract Toric 3-15x. Do you own one? Have you ever...............yeah, I thought so.

My point which went right over your head is why does is matter? Why are you so butthurt if someone finds a scope better than another? How does it affect your everyday life?

I don’t care if it’s Tract or any other brand. What someone chooses to buy with their money is their business and if that purchase makes them happy so be it.

Take a Valium and chill out.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Let’s name drop the real alpha scopes out there. The scopes that will set you back a paycheck.

Kahles, S&B, Steiner-military grade, Tangent Theta.

Little help here naming those scope manufacturers whose mechanics are spectacular along with their glass.

🦫

Not many option in 30mm tubes or less.

34mm Tubes

Bushnell DMR3 3.5-21x50 ......All Day Everyday (Tough as a nightfarce with better glass)
Sightron S8 5-40x56 (40mm Tube)...........Heavy as F*ck but glass is outstanding and build quality bomber.....(Did I mention the glass)
New Steiner T6xi 3-18x56 (Msr -2 Reticle) (34mm Tube)........Amazing new scope out recently, made in USA (Glass is phenominal, Mechanics are bomber)

Burris XTR3 5.5-30x56 (34mm Tube) Built like a tank and glass quality pretty damn great in good light. Less CA than a Kahles.

Never seen a Tangent..........but know they are top tier. Never seen a ZCO either.........but know the same

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Seriously who gives a crap what other people buy if that’s how they want to spend their money? I looked through dozens of scopes last weekend and some look great to me and some don’t. Some were super expensive and some were not. Everyone’s eyesight is different.

Then why the F&ck are you replying to a thread about a dude who compared a Tract Toric 3-15x to other scopes and found it "less than the hype"

Jezzus..............

Just so happens the OP is correct, that's all Im' saying. When a bunch of nobody's claim that X is better than Y..........you buy X, then find the contrary. It's nice to have some validation that your not as crazy as you thought you may be.

This isn't an opinion thread, tard. It's directly addressing the Tract Toric 3-15x. Do you own one? Have you ever...............yeah, I thought so.

My point which went right over your head is why does is matter? Why are you so butthurt if someone finds a scope better than another? How does it affect your everyday life?

I don’t care if it’s Tract or any other brand. What someone chooses to buy with their money is their business and if that purchase makes them happy so be it.

I have responded to the Original Poster RETARD.....................that's the difference between me and you. You have added nothing but bullsh*t...........just look at your post count. Talk about getting a life.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've bought and sold more [bleep]*in scopes in the last year than you've peered through in your lifetime. It's RARE, but sometimes people actually have something of value to ad on this forum. Maybe you should take note. Learn to fugg*n read as well.

You're sure Screamin Like a Weasle but don't have any bonifides for the Yappin.

You are somewhat right about VX5 but until you can post pictures you got nothin.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Jezzus..............

I have responded to the Original Poster RETARD.....................that's the difference between me and you. You have added nothing but bullsh*t...........just look at your post count. Talk about getting a life.

How does someone buying are liking a Tractt scope change the course of your life? You seem angry.

By the way I talked to Jon from Tract and never once did he say his scopes could compete with alpha glass. Are they on par with alpha glass, no. Are they decent scopes yes. Are there other scopes in his price points that are better? Maybe but that depends on the eyesight of the person looking through said glass.

Carry on…

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Had a nice time shooting the Nucleus 2.0 with custom PVA 1/7 Twist 223 and 88gr ELD's at 2600 FPS out to 1215 yards yesterday..................what did you shoot?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I've bought and sold more [bleep]*in scopes in the last year than you've peered through in your lifetime. It's RARE, but sometimes people actually have something of value to ad on this forum. Maybe you should take note. Learn to fugg*n read as well.

You're sure Screamin Like a Weasle but don't have any bonifides for the Yappin.

You are somewhat right about VX5 but until you can post pictures you got nothin.

Unlike you..........I do.............

I don't post all over socials for validation. But, just for you.................

SORRY....NO D*CK PICS............JOHNNY BOY

A bolt in 22 Hornet...........CDS works quite nicely with 3150 FPS nosler 40gr BT out to 450yds atleast.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You have a lot of stickers. No game pictures but lots of stickers.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Jezzus..............

How does someone buying are liking a Tractt scope change the course of your life? You seem angry.

By the way I talked to Jon from Tract and never once did he say his scopes could compete with alpha glass. Are they on par with alpha glass, no. Are they decent scopes yes. Are there other scopes in his price points that are better? Maybe but that depends on the eyesight of the person looking through said glass.

Carry on…

Doesn't effect my life in the least. I just thought I would ad some perspective to the original thread posters experience.....that's all. Nothing more, nothing less. I could care less. Mostly, I just find it amusing all the "guessing" particularly in this forum. You don't know who your talking to, which is fine. However, I've spent more time behind rifle scopes comparing them side x side (out of my own morbid curiosity) than anyone I know of. It doesn't bother me in the least, I don't have an agenda. I just have a passion for shooting and great optics and like to find the best value in such and have a unique perspective to share with those who care to listen. Not everyone cares to spend the time and money comparing optics hourly on a tripod/sidexside to find the benefits and flaws and such of each. I happen to find that intriguing and have the time/money to do same. Carry on with your ignorance, I'm still not sure why you responded to this thread? Have you had experience with the 3-15x Tract Toric............as suggested by the original poster?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

You have a lot of stickers. No game pictures but lots of stickers.

Hey RETARD..........this thread is about Scopes, and Scopes only. Particularly the Sh8tty as TRACT line of riflescopes if you go back and read the original post. I can shoot circles around your "huskemaw" pawn shop, [bleep] AR-15 (nobody company) ass all day long "pard".

I"ll buy the plane ticket.............douche

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey RETARD..........this thread is about Scopes, and Scopes only. Particularly the Sh8tty as TRACT line of riflescopes if you go back and read the original post. I can shoot circles around your "huskemaw" pawn shop, [bleep] AR-15 (nobody company) ass all day long "pard".

You're to dumb to understand how dumb you are.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

You're to dumb to understand how dumb you are.

God told me not to respond to Retards, but for you I must make an exception. Your the worst kind of human, with the [bleep]*est AR15 Ponzie Schemin company a devil could ask for. Enjoy your [bleep] life, little man. I can guarantee, you wouldn't walk outta here without your tale tucked tight.

Sincerely, Multiple Oregon State Highpower rifle competition champion. 2001, 2002, Oregon Youth Hunter Education Champion. AKA..............kick your ass anyday in the field, somebody.

Enjoy, your Nobody day.........loser.

Funny thing..............your the only person who "owns a successful company"..........that posts daily on the campfire. You win an award, I think. Biggest Douche' goes to you

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny thing..............your the only person who "owns a successful company"..........that posts daily on the campfire. You win an award, I think. Biggest Douche' goes to you

Bill Wilson tried posting here a few weeks back.

Didn't turn out well and that's not because his company does not make good quality stuff.

Posting on the Fire demands a level of azzhole and persistence few posses.

To be fair it's the kind of environment in which I thrive.

I hope you enjoy your time under my microscope.

You will be the first.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Didn't turn out well and that's not because his company does not make good quality stuff.

I missed Bill’s posts….What took him into deep water?

Did Bill say Nighthawk makes shît 1911’s?

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I missed Bill’s posts….What took him into deep water?

Did Bill say Nighthawk makes shît 1911’s?

🦫

I forget not everyone has the enhanced search.

Wilson Barrels

He tried posting under BWilson.

CashLessQueen was the doushe that drove him away.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks Wiz, for the link.

- minion Beav

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks Wiz, for the link.

- minion Beav

LOL.

No problem Pard. laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 72 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,689
Posts18,456,507
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.