Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
DugE Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
As the OP. I can restate my only intent was to give a report on a scope that can only be seen by ordering. The TRACT isn’t alpha glass and didn’t compare well to it for me.

As far as one poster who thinks glass can’t be our top criteria, WHY? It is dark before legal shooting light is over often where I hunt. I don’t dial. Why shouldn’t glass be my top priority? If my hunting needs don’t qualify as criteria, what about if it’s just my preference? I have good binos. It takes great glass to see in a scope what I see with the binos.

Hunting out West isn’t like hunting swampy thickets in AL. I don’t think you’re lacking to buy what you like because it fits your needs. Why do I need to be lacking if I don’t value the same things you do?

Another poster on here insinuates I’m a liar. Yet, on another thread states the Nikon Monarch 5 is as “good as the Big Boys”. Having owned Nikon Monarch 5 and still owning “the Big Boys”, I can clearly tell you the Nikon Monarch 5 isn’t as good as alpha glass. Leupold and Vortex, yes. S&B, Leica, Kahles, no. I’m still not calling that man a liar. Maybe he has the best Monarch 5 ever and I got the worst. Doubt it. But…

If you need me to be a liar or an inferior hunter to make you feel better about your choices, that’s your choice. It won’t change the reality that what I reported here is what I saw.

I hope all of you have a great day.

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by screaminweasil
Originally Posted by Springcove
Where did the bad Tract scope inappropriately touch you?🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️.

Seriously who gives a crap what other people buy if that’s how they want to spend their money? I looked through dozens of scopes last weekend and some look great to me and some don’t. Some were super expensive and some were not. Everyone’s eyesight is different.

By the way I own one Tract scope and it’s on a 22.

Carry on. The optics forum is never not entertaining

Then why the F&ck are you replying to a thread about a dude who compared a Tract Toric 3-15x to other scopes and found it "less than the hype"

Jezzus..............

Just so happens the OP is correct, that's all Im' saying. When a bunch of nobody's claim that X is better than Y..........you buy X, then find the contrary. It's nice to have some validation that your not as crazy as you thought you may be.

This isn't an opinion thread, tard. It's directly addressing the Tract Toric 3-15x. Do you own one? Have you ever...............yeah, I thought so.

My point which went right over your head is why does is matter? Why are you so butthurt if someone finds a scope better than another? How does it affect your everyday life?

I don’t care if it’s Tract or any other brand. What someone chooses to buy with their money is their business and if that purchase makes them happy so be it.

Take a Valium and chill out.

I have responded to the Original Poster RETARD.....................that's the difference between me and you. You have added nothing but bullsh*t...........just look at your post count. Talk about getting a life.

How does someone buying are liking a Tractt scope change the course of your life? You seem angry.

By the way I talked to Jon from Tract and never once did he say his scopes could compete with alpha glass. Are they on par with alpha glass, no. Are they decent scopes yes. Are there other scopes in his price points that are better? Maybe but that depends on the eyesight of the person looking through said glass.

Carry on…

Doesn't effect my life in the least. I just thought I would ad some perspective to the original thread posters experience.....that's all. Nothing more, nothing less. I could care less. Mostly, I just find it amusing all the "guessing" particularly in this forum. You don't know who your talking to, which is fine. However, I've spent more time behind rifle scopes comparing them side x side (out of my own morbid curiosity) than anyone I know of. It doesn't bother me in the least, I don't have an agenda. I just have a passion for shooting and great optics and like to find the best value in such and have a unique perspective to share with those who care to listen. Not everyone cares to spend the time and money comparing optics hourly on a tripod/sidexside to find the benefits and flaws and such of each. I happen to find that intriguing and have the time/money to do same. Carry on with your ignorance, I'm still not sure why you responded to this thread? Have you had experience with the 3-15x Tract Toric............as suggested by the original poster?

I responded to this thread because an open forum and I can. I also responded because I’m trying to understand why people on here post visceral responses when they could just respond like gentleman without all the childish BS. We get enough of that on the campfire.

You obviously have a great deal of knowledge of which I am not questioning. As far as “you don’t know who you’re talking to” that is true and I and many others could say the same. As we have personally never met. My original post was in jest that you seemed to have taken personally for that you have my apologies.

As far as experience with the said Tract I have only spoken to Jon multiple times about it and at hunting shows compared it with others as I did last week. My personal opinion is it’s decent but there are better.

As you have a great deal of experience and I do t wish to sidetrack this thread any further perhaps I could send you a PM. I have a question about a brand of scopes I was looking at last weekend and wonder if you have any experience with them.

Again my apologies for side tracking this thread.

Have a good day gentlemen

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Hey RETARD..........this thread is about Scopes, and Scopes only. Particularly the Sh8tty as TRACT line of riflescopes if you go back and read the original post. I can shoot circles around your "huskemaw" pawn shop, [bleep] AR-15 (nobody company) ass all day long "pard".

I"ll buy the plane ticket.............douche

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

You're to dumb to understand how dumb you are.

For the first time in I don't know when, I agree 100% with Burns.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Hoping someones meds show today. Lol

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It is the optics forum . . .

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JGRaider
The scopes I still own and use work pretty good for what I'm doing....VX6, VX3, Toric, Elite LRHSi, Athlon Ares and Helos, SWFA, Meopta. Not a fan of Swaro scopes.

I agree and have most on your list, I'm not a Swaro rifle scope fan either. Will probably always have Swaro's around my neck but never again on a rifle

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Be kind,tender hearted,and forgiving. This is pleasing to the Lord

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
For the Tract lovers… I just put a Toric 2–10 X42 back up in the classifieds.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/18120769#Post18120769

Last edited by SDHNTR; 02/10/23.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 204guy, 48 invisible), 2,035 guests, and 1,132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,069
Posts18,463,518
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.