Print Thread
Hop To
J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
GB1

P
PSE Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
zerohedge - really????

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by PSE
zerohedge - really????

Right, nowhere near as truthful as Turdeau or Faucki

Last edited by Dave_Spn; 02/03/23.

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
C
C
"People will forgive you for being wrong, but they will never forgive you for being right—especially if events prove you right while proving them wrong."

Thomas Sowell

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PSE
zerohedge - really????

“You decide...

In no less a liberal rag than Newsweek, Kevin Bass (MS MD/PHD Student, Medical School) has penned a quite surprising (and 'brave') op-ed saying that "it's time for the scientific community to admit we were wrong about COVID and it cost lives..."

The above quote attributes the article to NEWSWEEK….not Zerohedge. Zerohedge simply reprinted the article (letter) written by Dr. Bass

Is Newsweek liberal enough to be trustworthy enough for you? 😂😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hive-minded people have no individualism whatsoever... they see the world and everyone in it as part of a collective. These are mentally inferior people who are incapable of individual thought or critical thinking. They hear something repeated often enough around themselves and believe it to be the truth because they hear it repeatedly, and will only parrot what they heard without regard to any logical conclusions because they are either lazy or inept. We should pity them, but also realize that these people are dangerous in positions of authority, as they will only lead to the widespread destruction of others...much like the mRNA shots have proven to be for those who bent knee. Pity him for his ineptitude, but learn to not follow those who are too weak to think for themselves.

Besides, who the F(_)CK cares what a canuck has to say about firearms... might as well ask a priest about pussy.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
As to the title of this thread. Is that odious condescending (bleep) still around? Still following the science?

I don't know if I've ever conversed with someone so wrong that was so sure of himself.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
As to the title of this thread. Is that odious condescending (bleep) still around? Still following the science?

I don't know if I've ever conversed with someone so wrong that was so sure of himself.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
He was last seen on here 5 hours ago, he just doesn't have the courage to post

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (1941USMC, 12344mag, 16penny, 1337Fungi, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,641 guests, and 1,115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,306
Posts18,468,127
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.