Page 1 of 2 1 2
#18098525 02/04/23
S
shootem Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
How else do you explain the inaction of the Joker in Chief allowing a Communist aircraft to slowly cruise over some of the most sensitive areas for national defense in the United States? How else do you explain the inaction of the military heads in the Pentagon?

This was an obvious action by the communists to gather intelligence with a first hand action. Our leaders are bought and paid for. If this isn’t cause for a major governmental “reset” I don’t know what is. This entire administration is our enemy. They must be relieved of duty in a major way. Biden is leading an insurrection.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No Biden's handlers are leading it. Even worse.

Please don't feed the trolls!
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m sure someone will do something about it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
I'm not convinced it was "gathering intelligence". The Chicom's have plenty of low orbit satellites doing that already. I'm thinking it was to gauge our response time and actions. I feel quite confident that the Donald would have rectified the situation post haste. Slo Joe and the WH retards are totally useless.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RicG
I'm not convinced it was "gathering intelligence". The Chicom's have plenty of low orbit satellites doing that already. I'm thinking it was to gauge our response time and actions..

Why does it have to be one or the other, can't it be both.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Ya got to get 51% of this Country to Wake Up ..

Problem is most of them don’t Know what Sex they Are ..

Treason of Course..

This is maybe Act 666 of the Treason Play ..

Please take Your Seat the next Act is about to Open ..

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
It’s not the only treasonous act.
- Allowing anybody & everybody unknown and the like to invade our southern border.
- Abandoning & leaving our own people behind in Afghan.
- Giving billions of dollars of military hardware to the Taliban.
- Receiving 10% (or more) as the “Big Guy” for using his position as VP to sell out his country.

Just to name a few.

Last edited by GAGoober; 02/04/23.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
80 Million Votes
Orange Man Bad
RED WAVE
2024 will save us
We will elect our way out of this.
The Patriots are in Charge

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
The explanation is the same as September 2011. Bush knew it was going down & let it happen. He could have stopped it, but didn't.

Biden knew the ballon was coming was going down. Probably called President ChopSticks and verified/congratulated the event upon first sighting.

There has been so much treason in the WhiteHouse & other political offices since 1991 to the extent it is commonplace.

Last edited by Reloder28; 02/04/23.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Reloder28
The explanation is the same as September 2011. Bush knew it was going down & let it happen. He could have stopped it, but didn't.

Biden knew it was going down. Probably called President ChopSticks and verified/congratulated the event upon first sighting.

You don't vote, do you.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Yall relax,Kevin and the Republicans r gonna look into it.The Rino's
Are presently sitting on their asses ready to spring.Lord help anybody
In their way.They might get Romneyed and worse yet McConnelled.What a friggin joke!

Last edited by Tminc; 02/04/23. Reason: Sp

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Biden knew it was going down. Probably called President ChopSticks and verified/congratulated the event upon first sighting.

You don't vote, do you.

Every single time no matter the race.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Balloon is probably full of next super virus. Shoot down if you dare!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Biden was to afraid to shoot down the Chinese spy balloon. He didn't want to screw up his backdoor deals with China.

S
shootem Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
The administration consists not only elected officials but those appointed underlings and appointed unnamed “advisors”. Biden, Gen Austin & Gen Milley are guilty of treason. They willingly allowed penetration not just of our airspace but allowed a hostile government to fly near, when not over, multiple US military assets including nuclear assets programmed for detonation over China. Remember Milley’s promise to his Chinese counterpart? He would call if missles were launched. If a U.S. registered plane had attempted to fly over these assets it would have been shot down before reaching restricted airspace.

We have been sold out. This was a payment to China from one business partner to another. That balloon would have been dropped over Alaska if it were not part of a sellout. Can think of no POTUS other than Obama that would have allowed this to happen. Even BHO would not have let it be so brazen.

As far as China already spying with satellites, there is nothing like up close and personal. Our military and POTUS just gave Communist China a free ride with a road map to gain “classified” information. Now to cover up, the ballon was shot down after the steal was complete. And it certainly appeared to be the hardware gondola hit by ordinance not the bag. Then into the water. Salt water. I doubt the traitors wanted it to be easily recovered.

These traitors and treasonists must go.

"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It was all orchestrated, I'd bet a lot.of money there was not even any spy sheit on the sumbiych. If China wants to know something all they gotta do is call Joey.

S
shootem Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Just heard it was hit with a missile. So much for data recovery.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
That balloon isn't going to reveal much of anything that surveillance satellites don't already provide.

Be not weary in well doing.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by shootem
Just heard it was hit with a missile. So much for data recovery.
Of course, any data was already in China.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Where have the riots in the street about the stolen election been? The longer they get away with it the more damage they'll do.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (11point, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 69 invisible), 2,744 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,334
Posts18,468,644
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.