Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I thought his dad had him castrated as a preteen, so all he could do was cuddle and fondle the kids? Not that that’s not bad enough!

I never was I to his music. But I can see why cagooglymoogly would like him. He shaves his arms and legs lolol

MAGA
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Joseywales
No. Prince was the musical genius, tenfold. He played 27+ instruments. Wrote the music, lyrics, and ran all of the equipment. Chances are, there a several songs you enjoy and have no idea he had a role in their creation. He was a vault full of unreleased material as well. Shame really.

Want a taste, check out this video of Prince, Petty, Winwood, Lynne, and George Harrison's son, paying tribute with My Guitar Gently Weeps. Some showmanship by Prince, but that was his style and his smile shows his lack of arrogance. You can't argue the skill and it doesn't even touch the pinnacle of his ability. Other musicians would visit him in the studio, hoping to jam, figuring they'd play "his music". Prince sat down and started ripping Led Zepplin, or whatever music the guest might be associated with. Just a cool cat really.

The story here, as Petty tells it, is that the adhoc band of greats met to practice for the awards show. As they played guitar gently weeps, Prince was to have a bit of a solo, but another guitarist played through and Prince just laid back. Afterwards, the producer was stressing, saying they had to do it again, so Prince could rehearse. Prince just shook it off and said, "it'll be fine". Indeed it was. If you don't watch the entire video, jump in around 3:11. Petty and Prince are polar opposites, one mellow, the other a showman, but Tom clearly appreciated what he was witnessing. Harrison Jr probably became a bus drive after watching Prince. George was probably looking down saying, "ok, that's enough of that!"

[video:yahoo]
[/video]

Was goi g to say something similar, but would’ve done a worse job. Prince is a weirdo fàg, but undeniably had incredible talent. MJ not so much

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fuqk Creepy MJ, And his bubble gum Pop Music... Put me down as a Bob Seger & Fleetwood Mac Lovin' Knuckle Dragger!... Knuckle Dragger if ya' don't like MJ ?... LOL... Just Fuqking LOL...

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by ericn
Musical genius? No
Entertainment genius? Yes
Exactly.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Disgusting child molester. I hope he's parked right next to the hottest fires of hell for eternity, holding the seat next to him for Pedo Joe!
Great shades of Satan! LOL

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B2

M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by MLC
Not a pedo. Several of the kids that accused him later admitted that their parents made them say he was for money. He would not go along with the Hollywood elite pedofiles. That is why he called his place Neverland.
Wtf? He stated he slept in beds with little kids and gave them "jesus juice". F uc k off with whatever noise your throwin out there
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by MLC
Not a pedo. Several of the kids that accused him later admitted that their parents made them say he was for money. He would not go along with the Hollywood elite pedofiles. That is why he called his place Neverland.
Wtf? He stated he slept in beds with little kids and gave them "jesus juice". F uc k off with whatever noise your throwin out there
So you were there and saw him mess with kids or you just believe it because somebody on TV told you.?

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
This lays it out pretty well…

Ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long
M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Yeah ok 😂😂😂😂

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Winston Church
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
He was so rich, he could afford to hire his own private doctor to come to his mansion, and give him a shot of Propofol.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Along those lines, I was getting a colonoscopy, it happened to be a month after Michael died. The anesthetist asked me if I wanted anesthetic, or wanted to do it straight with no drugs. Of course, the medical community was abuzz with the fact that an MD had administered this drug in a private residence, as it is supposed to be given only in an Operating Room. In fact the doc was later brought up on criminal charges.

I replied "I want the stuff Michael Jackson had. I want the Propofol."

Little medical joke.

The anesthetist laughed her ass off.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I wonder if he was molested by family members from a young age. I recall reading that he was beat on a regular basis by his dad.

Father is a psychopath .

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just another POS that the white people propped up as entertainment! Pathetic really!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No. Prince was the musical genius, tenfold. He played 27+ instruments. ----
This seems quite interesting. Were there any singular pieces of wisdom or extraordinarily intelligent ideas or actions originating in his mind? Please describe some of those.

Kindly name the 27+ instruments you cited. Thanks.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Having actually seen Prince play live (on a whim I might add), I can attest to the genius thing. His guitar playing and showmanship blew me away and it was six months later that I realized the true genius of the man. His album Musicology was the number one selling record of the year. We received a copy when we walked into the show as he included its sale with the purchase of a ticket and toured until he had sold enough to beat out even McCartney and Dave Mathews!

John Blackwell on the drums was fugging CRAZY to watch. RIP

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ericn
Musical genius? No
Entertainment genius? Yes

Yep.

The rest of his life, not so much.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Pretty sure it was this show we were at.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeeeheeeee

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
No. Prince was the musical genius, tenfold. He played 27+ instruments. ----
This seems quite interesting. Were there any singular pieces of wisdom or extraordinarily intelligent ideas or actions originating in his mind? Please describe some of those.

You are quite literally asking for someone to describe thoughts and ideas originating in someone elses mind.

Too funny.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
MJ did pop. That’s the whole story. Being an opinionated knuckle dragger I reserve the right to detest pop. Nothing going for it. Spell it backwards it’s still pop. If you played it backward it’d probably sound the same.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (808outdoors, ATC, Bclark, 10gaugemag, 12 invisible), 2,089 guests, and 728 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,672
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.