Campfire Regular
Doug class act, OP hateful jerk.

GB1

D
DBC Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
OP could have approached the matter better and, in followup posts, not said some of things he said, BUT I commend him on wanting to do the best he can to avoid China. I take the same approach and am quite fine with spending multiples more for a given product to have it American made vs China. Having said that, to those that have bagged on him and made childish insults and stupid comments, what's wrong with him wanting to minimize support of China? What are you doing to minimize support of China? Just because it's "impossible" doesn't mean one shouldn't try. No, it's not always easy either. But, to me and others like me (OP is one), it's the right thing to do. I love the USA, but I don't love where we are. I know the part I'm doing is trivial at most, but it seems like I'm (again, OP, too) doing a lot more than many of you. If you're an American you should be ashamed of simply throwing your hands up, you're part of the problem. GTFO.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

Last edited by CashisKing; 02/06/23.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
Doug, can you clearly indicate Country of Origin for all your products.

Can you add a search filter to only show selected Countries?

I would greatly appreciate this. My wife purchased a set of binoculars several years ago for me after speaking with one of your sales people. It was a Japanese brand but they were marked made in China. I almost divorced my wife over this. Through them straight in the trash.

Please help identify this for all products or we will not make any more purchases.

Sincerely,

Alps

I think you a cuck bullchitter...

------------------------------------------

Doug is a fantastic guy... The whole Cameraland group actually...

They try their ass off at helping folks.

They will ALWAYS have my support.

If a man hates China... blame that on .GOV and corporate greed... NOT RESELLERS like Cameraland.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ihookem
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Anybody here use Milwaukee tools?

Keep giving Chinky your $$ but don't buy a scope from them.

No I buy Dewalt and the ones that are assembled in the USA. .. That is as close as you are going to get , and that is why I dont buy Miwlaukee. Milwaukee is even owned by a Chinese guy. I know so , cause I knew the guy who was the chief engineer for the Lithium battery for Milwaukee. I still buy milwaukee electric sawmills and I think the last one was made in USA , if you can believe that. Like I said, if we work together and do all we can to avoid China , our country will be much better off instead of defending out purchases . There was a time when hunters and fisherman were fiercely loyal to American product. That seems to have went away. Just buy as little Chinese as you can . If we do, we will bring down the country. Many other countries are avoiding China too. It is working. About 20% of the young men in China are unemployed because the world sees them as a threat. Donald Trump was right.

Dewalt
https://www.allamericanmade.com/where-are-dewalt-tools-made/

Still from China, other places too but they have things built and use the parts.

“Lighten up Francis”
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Anyone else want to answer for Doug?

Any other pro CCP dick weasels hiding in the straw pile?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by ChrisAU
I know it’s a troll, but let’s talk about your wife buying you something and you throwing it in the trash and you almost divorcing her for it.

OP is a bigger piece of [bleep] than any China binos.

Bingo. Sounds like she should have divorced him over it if it really happened.

2 Kings 2:23-24
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
If I was your wife, I'd buy you two sets of Made in the CCP binoculars next time and rejoice after the divorce.

Fuggin idiot, it amazes me at how lazy people have become that a few minutes of googling on the porcelain throne wouldn't supply the answer.

Why'd you wait several years to bitch about it? I doubt that any binoculars/product was purchased from Cameralandny.com by anyone in your household.

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by micky
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Anybody here use Milwaukee tools?

Keep giving Chinky your $$ but don't buy a scope from them.

No I buy Dewalt and the ones that are assembled in the USA. .. That is as close as you are going to get , and that is why I dont buy Miwlaukee. Milwaukee is even owned by a Chinese guy. I know so , cause I knew the guy who was the chief engineer for the Lithium battery for Milwaukee. I still buy milwaukee electric sawmills and I think the last one was made in USA , if you can believe that. Like I said, if we work together and do all we can to avoid China , our country will be much better off instead of defending out purchases . There was a time when hunters and fisherman were fiercely loyal to American product. That seems to have went away. Just buy as little Chinese as you can . If we do, we will bring down the country. Many other countries are avoiding China too. It is working. About 20% of the young men in China are unemployed because the world sees them as a threat. Donald Trump was right.

Dewalt
https://www.allamericanmade.com/where-are-dewalt-tools-made/

Still from China, other places too but they have things built and use the parts.

Dewalt was purchased by Black and Decker about 15 years ago along with Porter Cable

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
A
ATC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Why not just return the binoculars instead of trashing them and threatening to divorce the wife? A little drastic considering all the great thing I've heard about dealings with Doug. He probably would have made things right. Seems like the OP just wants to be a little drama queen.

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I just assume if the place of manufacture isn't listed, it's Chinese.
Safe bet the last decade or two.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I guess some folks are too dumb to look stuff up for them selves.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I find it interesting that anything in the optics forum made in China gets called out big time, but in all the generator threads everyone spews loving and glowing reviews of their Harbor Freight Chi-com units, without anyone protesting at all.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
I find it interesting that anything in the optics forum made in China gets called out big time, but in all the generator threads everyone spews loving and glowing reviews of their Harbor Freight Chi-com units, without anyone protesting at all.

Cost of HF gen vs Honda?

Cost of CCP scope vs closest Non-CCP competition?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Thanks Doug for the info. As for me , I look at everything I buy to see where it's made. There are times I walk away and find a different way to get the job done. It is amazing how much is out there that is not Chinese. I pay more for it , but so many times you get the same quality for the same, a little more or little less. As for looking to see where everything is made, I have noticed huge amounts of product that is not made in China anymore that used to be. I even bought a skills blade made in USA. I can't remember the last time I saw that. The red ones were Italy,,, so be it, but the last one was USA. There is little doubt China hates us , and would love nothing more than to se us destroy ourselves and our freedoms. I will gladly not use a scope anymore and go back to iron or peep sights. Half my deer were shot with iron and peep sights. Or, I can just keep using my 35 yr. old Leupold 4x12 .. it is getting foggy though. I heard two times now that Mexico can make a product cheaper than China. I would love to buy from a neighbor . Central America and Africa is going to be the new China . I even bought into a Brazil ETF ( EWZ Ticker) . Pays 11% dives so I think we will take back market share and give to central America . Tons of stuff coming from very poor countries, like Haiti , Philippines, ETC. Better than China all day long.

Best and most thoughtful post on this entire wreck of a thread........

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Doug and the guys at Cameraland have always been class acts. Anyone that’s too lazy to do their own research about a product deserves what they get.

The hypocrisy of owning or having Chinese products knows no bounds…

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The consumer is responsible for researching his/her purchase.
With the web, it doesn't take much effort.
Yet people still complain.

Doug and the gang at Camerland answer PM's and phones.
Doesn't get any more simple than that.

Last edited by hookeye; 02/13/23.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Cost of HF gen vs Honda?

Flushed out a Chi-com lover?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Cost of HF gen vs Honda?

Flushed out a Chi-com lover?

If you haven't noticed yet, that moron talks out of both sides of his mouth. Chinese cellphones are fine by him because there's few options. Chinese optics are bad. Now apparently if the cost savings is high enough, Chinese generators are fine.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I almost divorced my wife over this. Through them straight in the trash.

Sincerely,

Alps

Right on!

Next time that sammich ain’t ready when you want it, be sure to give her a little tap, make sure she knows what’s expected.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

286 members (160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 257 mag, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 27 invisible), 1,474 guests, and 906 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,061
Posts18,463,321
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.