Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
He threatened me and I was in fear for my life.

Every gun owner should have that memorized, because that is about the only thing you need to say to the cops if you shoot someone. After that shut up until you get a good lawyer.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Either that 'rancher' is as dumb as a sack of rocks or there is more to this story.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RAM
Isn't a Pick-up, a 18 pack, and a Ranch Rifle like a regular tuesday night in Southern Arizona ?

No.

If you look into demographics of AZ...Pima county and Tucson are very, very "progressive."

If you have been there you have probably seen the bumperstickers advocating creating their own state..

Ymmv

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tesoro
Either that 'rancher' is as dumb as a sack of rocks or there is more to this story.

I'll take Dumb for $500, Alex.

He'll go to the pen.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Tesoro

I'll take Dumb for $500, Alex.

He'll go to the pen.

There's more. Esp if they are already saying the deceased had a history of border crossings...

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I would have told the Sheriff to get off my property and don't come back unless you have a warrant! Did I miss it, did the rancher admit shooting the illegal?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Sako76
I would have told the Sheriff to get off my property and don't come back unless you have a warrant! Did I miss it, did the rancher admit shooting the illegal?

That would probably end badly...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by RAM
Isn't a Pick-up, a 18 pack, and a Ranch Rifle like a regular tuesday night in Southern Arizona ?

No.

If you look into demographics of AZ...Pima county and Tucson are very, very "Liberal."

If you have been there you have probably seen the bumperstickers advocating creating their own state..

Ymmv

Fixed it for you

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
There is alot of posts on the web telling what they would do if they were on the border. And asking why this or that isn’t being done by the landowners. This story explains why a lot of stuff isn’t being done.
Unfortunately the wets have more rights than citizens. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I believe the illegals need to create the life they are seeking in their own country. As it is they are destroying ours. To many people putting a strain on our public services. Our forefathers created this country from nothing. Illegals can do the same In Theirs. Kind of like democrats moving to red states. They are seeking freedom, but wind up trying to turn their new home to the sh T hole they left. Hasbeen

hasbeen

NRA Patron member
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by RAM

No.

If you look into demographics of AZ...Pima county and Tucson are very, very "Liberal."

Ymmv

Fixed it for you

No you didn't. I said "progressive."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by flintlocke
The prudent man should have a Charter Arms .22 revolver to leave at the scene...best 150 buck legal defense.

No, for a Wetback you want a "drop machete." I have driven around in the countryside in Mexico, and every one of them is carrying a machete.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know the area, used to camp a couple miles east coues hunting, 90s early 2000s. I had plenty of run'ins with crossers back then. Most hostile was coming off a mountain and a couple guys pop out in front of me, asking where my truck was, and not nicely. I didn't say a word, stared them in the eyes, walked right by them, they got the idea fast enough I'd shoot them if needed I suppose.

There has to be more to the story if the rancher or ranchetter... I don't know the guy or if he's an old time Az rancher or someone that bought some ranchette and calls himself one... anyway if the guy picks one crosser out of the thousands that cross his property a year to shoot, something happened.

Kent

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Trespassing is just that. Your told to leave, leave. Unless the perp was shot in the back, so be it.
Keep calm and carry on.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I believe the illegals need to create the life they are seeking in their own country. As it is they are destroying ours. To many people putting a strain on our public services. Our forefathers created this country from nothing. Illegals can do the same In Theirs. Kind of like democrats moving to red states. They are seeking freedom, but wind up trying to turn their new home to the sh T hole they left. Hasbeen

How? They live in cartel land...and just over that fence is freedom...

Would you not cross to feed your wife and kids?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by krp
I know the area, used to camp a couple miles east coues hunting, 90s early 2000s. I had plenty of run'ins with crossers back then. Most hostile was coming off a mountain and a couple guys pop out in front of me, asking where my truck was, and not nicely. I didn't say a word, stared them in the eyes, walked right by them, they got the idea fast enough I'd shoot them if needed I suppose.

There has to be more to the story if the rancher or ranchetter... I don't know the guy or if he's an old time Az rancher or someone that bought some ranchette and calls himself one... anyway if the guy picks one crosser out of the thousands that cross his property a year to shoot, something happened.

Kent

Yep.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by RAM

No.

Ymmv

Fixed it for you

No you didn't. I said "progressive."

To a lot of people
Me being 1
Progressive is just a polite way of saying Libtard.

Just like the Woke Community always playing the light side of things when they need to just come out and say the truth.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I’ve read several stories of small towns in Mexico that went vigilante and cleaned up their towns. It’s just easier to head north for all the taxpayer freebies. Hasbeen

hasbeen

NRA Patron member
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
We don't take care of our own problems, so shouldn't expect the Mexican people to clean up their towns.

Mr Allen took care of his own and appears to be in a world of hurt now. Bond appears to be high unless we don't know the whole story. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

I’ve read several stories of small towns in Mexico that went vigilante and cleaned up their towns. It’s just easier to head north for all the taxpayer freebies. Hasbeen

Nice try.

Would you cross a fence to give your wife and kids food, freedom, education?

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 163bc, 204guy, 68 invisible), 2,506 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,541
Posts18,453,138
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.