G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by GregW
I saw that. Repeated border crossing deportations?

PS - I've had to call BP from illegals in my yard that refused to leave multiple times in last few years....

No way!

Not a good day when your water turns on, there's 5 dudes in your yard sitting on your doorstep, wife is working 10 foot away in the house and you get a call from your neighbor of a big group with a rifle spotted behind your house.

Sarcasm if you must or am I simply mistaken...

We have "them" in camp, 36c.

Ymmv

Oh, those are the easy ones. 36c is my backyard. Unless you on the spine of Babos. That's where the bad guys are mostly, this month...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Will be interesting to get the whole story.

House doesn't look like a ranch house.

Snowbird house or retirement house?

Beautiful country. In pictures.

One mile from la linea, and 3 miles from downtown Nogie?

In a subdivision. Dude had to know what he was getting into. Or maybe not.

Wonder if he is a rancher up north and snowbirds down south?

Doctors and Farmacias in Nogales?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Vermilion Mountain Ranch is a must see property. This absolutely beautiful ranch includes 169 +/- acres of native grass lands with varied terrain and vegetation. It is a very picturesque setting with mesquites, huge oak trees, a magnificent riparian area and endless long views of mountains in every direction. The ranch is very quiet, peaceful & extremely private at the end of the road bordering thousands of acres of the Coronado National Forest and the Patagonia Mountains to the east. The owners are currently running a cow/calf operation with Texas Longhorns along with numerous horses. The ranch has a beautiful, better than new, impeccably maintained 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom Santa Fe 2 home, 2 excellent wells, electric, 2 septic systems, corrals and a versatile 2,400 square foot metal barn. The ranch house has brand new elastomeric paint, roof coating and a beautiful large pergola. One of the wells produces 70 degree water and both wells produce 30 Gpm. There is a 500 gallon underground propane tank for the house and another 500 gallon tank for the generator at the barn. There are six livestock drinkers on the ranch. It has all newer perimeter fencing and pasture fence. There is a second septic system installed for an engineered Lodge site also included. The ranch is perfect for horseback riding on the land and into the adjacent Coronado National Forest and Patagonia Mountains, star gazing, bird watching, hiking and mountain biking.

House built 2009... 1,750,000.00 for sale

Not a ranch operation but private property.

Not an indictment against Kelly but the Headline of Az rancher kills Mexican is contrived for sensationalism.

Kent

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
He made a decision of the danger involved and he will live with it the rest of his life.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ll hold the bulk of my thoughts and just say the rancher is not guilty of any crime and anyone that has the balls to defend themselves from this invasion should be compensated for their time and ammunition.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rather extensive accumulation of differing views, projections and predictions on the basis of little solid factual info about the supposed crime event itself.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by CCCC
Rather extensive accumulation of differing views, projections and predictions on the basis of little solid factual info about the supposed crime event itself.
Facts don’t usually get in the way of an opinion here on the ‘Fire. 🤣

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"Unfortunately the wets have more rights than citizens."Hasbeen

You should have said, "Unfortunately the people of color from everywhere else have more rights than citizens."
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Hope it works out in his favor but he may lose everything that he owns in the end.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
One story that was floating around a few years ago was that an illegal was shot by a rancher on the border, and his grieving mother came across, hired a lawyer, and now the ranch is now hers. Don't know if it's the truth or not, but it was out there. What I do know is that 3 Sheriff's along the border were backing Katie Hobbs for governor, so they are liberal, democrat scum. In Oct of 21 my bud and I were in 36B glassing acouple of days before the season opened. Cell service is spotty there at best and my bud went up a hill to make a phone call, when he came down he said that he thought he tripped a sensor that was in a bush, a few minutes later you could hear vehicles coming up the wash, and then two border patrol vehicles showed up, and my bud ask if he tripped their sensor, one of them said a sensor was tripped but it wasn't my bud that did it. I ask if it was Mexicans that did it and the reply was these days you never know. The border is a mess and FJB isn't going to do anything about it.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I saw that. Repeated border crossing deportations?

PS - I've had to call BP from illegals in my yard that refused to leave multiple times in last few years....

No way!

Not a good day when your water turns on, there's 5 dudes in your yard sitting on your doorstep, wife is working 10 foot away in the house and you get a call from your neighbor of a big group with a rifle spotted behind your house.

Sarcasm if you must or am I simply mistaken...

We have "them" in camp, 36c.

Ymmv

Oh, those are the easy ones. 36c is my backyard. Unless you on the spine of Babos. That's where the bad guys are mostly, this month...

How do you know my honey hole?

Lol

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
The rancher forgot the first rule in this situation.

SSS...

Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy - Josey Wales
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Had to look and yep, just a couple miles from where I solo camped for two weeks after cous in the back country of 36-C. I can assure all those who have never ventured there that a couple weeks back there will open your eyes. It certainly did mine, reading about the "border" cannot prepare one for the reality of what I got to see.

To paraphrase "JAWS" we need a bigger boat... I needed more ammo, and a more appropriate rifle... My .300 WM with 3+1 seemed a bit inadequate when they came through 50+ at a time. Even less comforting when you are in "canyon of the dead guy" loosely translated of course... Rancher came back in to check some wild ass cows he ran back there, said "what the *&$# are you doing back HERE". and after dark too????

It hit home when the BP told me they only go there after dark in helicopter when I asked them to come and get some poor bastard with a knee swelled up like a football stripped of everything but his pants by his "co-travellers". BP wouldn't come get him till dawn, I didn't sleep much that night, certain he was a decoy.

Not again, not even for a 120" buck behind every saguaro...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by llamalover2
Had to look and yep, just a couple miles from where I solo camped for two weeks after cous in the back country of 36-C. I can assure all those who have never ventured there that a couple weeks back there will open your eyes. It certainly did mine, reading about the "border" cannot prepare one for the reality of what I got to see.

To paraphrase "JAWS" we need a bigger boat... I needed more ammo, and a more appropriate rifle... My .300 WM with 3+1 seemed a bit inadequate when they came through 50+ at a time. Even less comforting when you are in "canyon of the dead guy" loosely translated of course... Rancher came back in to check some wild ass cows he ran back there, said "what the *&$# are you doing back HERE". and after dark too????

It hit home when the BP told me they only go there after dark in helicopter when I asked them to come and get some poor bastard with a knee swelled up like a football stripped of everything but his pants by his "co-travellers". BP wouldn't come get him till dawn, I didn't sleep much that night, certain he was a decoy.

Once had guy from Oregon tell me all about the Border issues...

Left his kid in camp first night, cause he was scared.

Lol

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is the price decent citizens will pay for a stolen election.

It's unfortunate.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by llamalover2

Once had guy from Oregon tell me all about the Border issues...

Left his kid in camp first night, cause he was scared.

Lol

Yep, until you've been there, alone, it doesn't quite have the same "feel". All my life I've read about griz stories, but until you have pissed off mama popping her jaws at you from >20 yards and you are holding a bow, with poop in the back of your drawers, it just aint quite the same, keyboard warriors excluded of course.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim270
- - - - - What I do know is that 3 Sheriff's along the border were backing Katie Hobbs for governor, so they are liberal, democrat scum. - - - -
Interesting knowledge - I would like to know that. Which Sheriffs in which Mexican border counties were backing Katie Hobbs.? Thanks.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Jim270
- - - - - What I do know is that 3 Sheriff's along the border were backing Katie Hobbs for governor, so they are liberal, democrat scum. - - - -
Interesting knowledge - I would like to know that. Which Sheriffs in which Mexican border counties were backing Katie Hobbs.? Thanks.

It was in one of those gazillion ads run before the election. Nobody I recognized. What I do remember about it, it was like most of Hobbs ads, she didn't say anything the Sheriff's did all the talking. Google search says two Chris Nanos of Pima County, and David Hathaway of Santa Cruz County. I thought I saw three.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
They just might try to make an example of this guy. In Houston shoot someone in the morning out by afternoon. Very little bond.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...grant-shooting-spent-two-weeks-bars.html

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
How is a Justice of the Peace presiding over this case?

Kent

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (ATC, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 11 invisible), 2,204 guests, and 730 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,670
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.