Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by rickt300
https://capforcanada.com/buried-by-...islam-as-canadas-most-powerful-religion/

Buried By Media: Justin Trudeau Establishes Islam As Canada’s MOST POWERFUL Religion

BURIED BY CBC: Trudeau Sells Off All CANADIAN GOLD, Selling Gold Industry To China

You bet Trudeau is a real special kind of guy.

You are so off topic now, trying to defend yourself, kinda funny.

Viva Texas!

Actually no you retard, Trudeau is the topic. Sold out to China and helping them run spy devices in on the US. Got it yet?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I like Canada----Quebec is a different story. Been to Ontario to walleye/pike fishing. I going on a fly in trip there this June. Been to Niagara Falls several times & the sites around there. Drove thru Quebec to go caribou hunting. Those French Canadians are just plain rude. I'll never go back to Quebec but I'll go back to Canada.

I really like the Canadian National Anthem. Bob

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My Question is why would the US government allow the Chinese to fly surveillance devices over your Nuclear sites, and then freely float around the USA for a week?

If I were the President of the USA I would have shot it down over The Aleutian Islands, way before it even reached Alaska.

Anyone care to take a guess?

KB

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/08/23.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hillestadj
This is why we can't have nice things...

hillestadj;
Good evening to you sir, I trust your section of WI is getting a good winter and you and those you love are well.

I'm cognizant your question wasn't directed to those of us residing north of the medicine line, but since we seem to be participating in some capacity, hopefully it's acceptable if one more Canuck does that.

Regarding how the country has changed over the years, I'd say that's a correct assessment for sure, but certainly more visible in the bigger centers. To be clear though, northern Washington say Wenatchee or even Spokane hardly resembles Seattle in terms of "feel" so if one would only see one and not the other - well one wouldn't have a clear picture is all.

There's been some discussion regarding NORAD and rather than share my limited knowledge of how our joint air defense is run, I'll offer a link to Operation Yellow Ribbon where somewhere north of 230 planes and between 30,000 and 45,000 travelers bound for US destinations were sheltered up here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Yellow_Ribbon

Other posts have covered that over the years but certainly since PM Socks came into power we've become much too cozy with the CCP. Much too much...

There are many of us who are attempting to steer our country back to a more sane and center position, but as it seems on both sides of the medicine line, there's a well funded movement who are opposed to that.

It might behoove us who do lean to the right of center to work at building bridges and seeing how we can work together - or not, you know?

Hopefully some of this is inane enough to qualify for participation and if not sir, then in true Canadian tradition I'll say I'm sorry about that. wink

Best to you.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Speaking of the fugging Canadians, why did they let the Chinese spy balloon traverse a big chunk of their airspace?

True that. However we have a metrosexual Prime Minister who is a big time globalist/UN lover/WEF lover who puts more time into deciding what socks he’s going to wear anything than anything else. Except he’s trying to ban all guns.

Add in that our Hornets were bought starting in 1978. Can they still go to 60000 feet?

But anyways dumbass, it was over Canada way less than your country and did not overfly any bases of significance.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Hopefully some of this is inane enough to qualify for participation and if not sir, then in true Canadian tradition I'll say I'm sorry about that. wink

Best to you.

Dwayne

Hello Dwayne, I trust you are doing great young man :o)

Apologizing is a true Canadian tradition?

That is certainly news to me, as far as I am concerned, it's a bad habit. I don't do it myself. lol

But then I consider myself a Redneck and a Smelly Walmart Shopper.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/09/23.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Fuqqing idiot. Guess all you Trudy voters are just as stupid as Biden voters.

Probably, but wouldn't know, personally.

You know, I believe I've read, that over half of your voting population, voted for your clown in chief, while only just over 30% voted for our retard.

And by our retard, I mean, arrogant as a texan & not qualified to do the job.

Your guy, is actually a retard !! LOL !!

At least, conservatives, up here, are actually doing "things" !

Other than whining.

Don't worry, you'll know, when the time is right !

Agreed Biden is a retard, WTF is Trudeau's excuse? Conservatives in Canada actually doing things? Name something for me. Interesting you let 30% of the population put Trudeau in charge? Back to the topic at hand, why did Trudeau let the spy device travel so far in Canada and cross the US border less than 80 miles from a US nuclear missile facility? That was no accident. Enjoy your Venezuelans.

You really are an ignorant SOB, aren’t you? Off meds?

Have you looked at the route that balloon travelled? Why did your geriatric president allow that balloon to fly over Canada? It flew hundreds, if not thousands of miles over the Aleutians and continental Alaska, before it entered Canada.

Clean up your own shyte.

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
Hey now! The Chinks paid our leader. No freebies from Bidet. Edk

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've driven up from Idaho three times, first time in 1982, while in the process of moving up here. Beautiful country and lots of wildlife. However, I have absolutely no use for the Prime Minister there. LLPOS! JMHO

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AB2506
Speaking of the fugging Canadians, why did they let the Chinese spy balloon traverse a big chunk of their airspace?

True that. However we have a metrosexual Prime Minister who is a big time globalist/UN lover/WEF lover who puts more time into deciding what socks he’s going to wear anything than anything else. Except he’s trying to ban all guns.

Add in that our Hornets were bought starting in 1978. Can they still go to 60000 feet?

But anyways dumbass, it was over Canada way less than your country and did not overfly any bases of significance.

Please don't take this wrong, how many bases of significance exist in Canada?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
1976 Olympics, Montreal. My family went up there and camped, I drove my ‘64 VW Microbus up there to join em (hey, 40 horses on that rebuilt motor over the original 36 grin ). I don’t recall what events we saw, but leaving them I drove northeast along the south shore of the Saint Lawrence. I picked up two Newfie hitchhikers for a distance, Merchant Seamen heading back home, my first exposure to spoken Newfoundland “English” 🙂

This was Francois country. I took four years of French in high school, got an 85 on the Regents exam, knew passé compose, future imparfait, all that Frenchie stuff. All I got from the Quebecois in return was “Je ne comprend pas”.

Then I picked up two French medical students, they was from the Old Country and the Quebecois treated them like royalty. I didn’t make it all the way to the end of the peninsula though, this was before credit cards and my gas/food money was short.

Dropped those guys off, headed south across the Chic Choc Mountains to the south shore. Hit some serious dirt through those spruce woods at one point, but those Microbuses were surprisingly good off-road.

Headed back through the endless woods of New Brunswick. I forget where I crossed back but it was a two lane road, I was the only one there, and the Customs guy having not much else to do searched the vehicle.

So how close did I cut it? Back in NY State coming back across the Hudson River at Bear Mountain I was happy to find there was no toll westbound…. because I didn’t have the cash grin Made it to my parent’s house running on fumes.

After my Quebecois encounters I lost faith in my French. But then six years later I was in Togo, West Africa. Them French-speaking Togolese understood me parfaitment (mais maitenant apres quarantes sept annes j’oublier beacoup).

So screw the French, et les Quebecois aussi 🙂

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Hey RickshawT. What kind of phuqqing moron are you? A [bleep] ton of you guys gas your [bleep] trucks up cheap with our oil we sell you at a outrageous discount. Check it out phuqstick. But hey, you graduated from at least gr 6, so carry on.

Last edited by sns2; 02/09/23.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Never been to Canada, never wanted too. Large company I retired from had an office in Toronto. It didn’t take long to realize why the government is what it is in Canada. Regulation minded people want to be regulated, they vote for it and they got it.

Thanks, Billy
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone coming through BC on a trip is welcome to shoot me a PM and we can get together for a meet up, so long as you are not an azzhole lol.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
1976 Olympics, Montreal. My family went up there and camped, I drove my ‘64 VW Microbus up there to join em (hey, 40 horses on that rebuilt motor over the original 36 grin ). I don’t recall what events we saw, but leaving them I drove northeast along the south shore of the Saint Lawrence. I picked up two Newfie hitchhikers for a distance, Merchant Seamen heading back home, my first exposure to spoken Newfoundland “English” 🙂

This was Francois country. I took four years of French in high school, got an 85 on the Regents exam, knew passé compose, future imparfait, all that Frenchie stuff. All I got from the Quebecois in return was “Je ne comprend pas”.

Then I picked up two French medical students, they was from the Old Country and the Quebecois treated them like royalty. I didn’t make it all the way to the end of the peninsula though, this was before credit cards and my gas/food money was short.

Dropped those guys off, headed south across the Chic Choc Mountains to the south shore. Hit some serious dirt through those spruce woods at one point, but those Microbuses were surprisingly good off-road.

Headed back through the endless woods of New Brunswick. I forget where I crossed back but it was a two lane road, I was the only one there, and the Customs guy having not much else to do searched the vehicle.

So how close did I cut it? Back in NY State coming back across the Hudson River at Bear Mountain I was happy to find there was no toll westbound…. because I didn’t have the cash grin Made it to my parent’s house running on fumes.

After my Quebecois encounters I lost faith in my French. But then six years later I was in Togo, West Africa. Them French-speaking Togolese understood me parfaitment (mais maitenant apres quarantes sept annes j’oublier beacoup).

So screw the French, et les Quebecois aussi 🙂

Good morning Birdwatcher,

Sounds like you had a sewing machine in your ‘64 VW Microbus, I know what that is like the first car I bought with my own money as a 1964 Austin America Mini, every transport truck blew me off the highway lol. They run forever on very little gas.

Luckily for me, when I was going to school one day a woman driving a Mercedes blew a stop sign and hit me. Not much damage but she was panicked and told me she would give me $1,000.00 if I did not report the accident to the insurance company. My car was on its last legs after driving it home from Manitoba to Hudson Quebec then driving 4 cheerleaders home after football practice every day, so I grabbed the check she wrote on the spot, that was $400.00 more than I paid for it lol.

Anyway Just wanted to agree with your assessment of the Frogs in Quebec my family was 3 generation Quebecers and I UNFORTUNATELY for me I was born and raised there.

I also speak French very well, but only because I lived in an area with 4,000 French families and 5 English families and all the girls only spoke French. Since I like the ladies not speaking French was not optional lol.

Anyhow, IMO Quebec is the biggest chithole in North America. The frogs are very rude and ignorant, luckily for me I was smart enough to leave and I moved out west in the 80's. My mother was even smarter than me, she left and lived the last 20 years of her life in West Palm Beach in Florida.

The last place I will ever go on the Planet is Quebec! "MANGEZ DE MERDE GRENOUILLES"

KB

1964 Austin America

KB

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by KillerBee
My Question is why would the US government allow the Chinese to fly surveillance devices over your Nuclear sites, and then freely float around the USA for a week?

If I were the President of the USA I would have shot it down over The Aleutian Islands, way before it even reached Alaska.

Anyone care to take a guess?

KB

Bee….got a nice big window in your place? Next time before discussing American politics be sure and open it wide, even if it’s cold or skeetery warm, and toss out all your God given common sense. Things will then seem more clear.

I spend a lot of time up there between Great Bear in the west and Nipigon in the east. Maaany points in between including up into the regions and Keewatin. Terrific country all in the open water season, you Canadians are fortunate

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I love my Country, my euro blood came here with Champlain (400 years) my native ancestors came on an earlier boat, anyone who doesn't like it, or doesn't want to contribute to a better end can fugg off anytime.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AB2506

I think most Americans are jealous of all of the great hunting and fishing in all of your provinces. Both of our countries are phugged up and we have the same anti gun big govt Fudd down here but generally if you get out in the rural areas meet great friendly people

Last edited by ribka; 02/09/23.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Osky
Bee….got a nice big window in your place? Next time before discussing American politics be sure and open it wide, even if it’s cold or skeetery warm, and toss out all your God given common sense. Things will then seem more clear.

I spend a lot of time up there between Great Bear in the west and Nipigon in the east. Maaany points in between including up into the regions and Keewatin. Terrific country all in the open water season, you Canadians are fortunate

LOL, oh I completely understand Osky, I was being rhetorical.

Can you believe that both of our countries are being run by Halfwits and Morons at the same time, this is a very dangerous time for all of us living in North America. That's what you get with rigged elections!

My concern is that if we can not detect a balloon floating into our airspace, how will our governments detect incoming missiles with devastating warheads attached to them? I used to believe that we had that covered, after the balloon ordeal, I am far from convinced that we do.

You are also correct about our fishing opportunities, simply fantastic! I must admit though that your elk hunting is 1,000 times better than ours, your elk populations are massive compared to our tiny elk populations. I am so jealous! hehehe

KB

KB

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

What could they do about it? Canada can't defend itself.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

662 members (01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1973cb450, 65 invisible), 2,995 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,263
Posts18,467,148
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.