Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
Weren't it slummy and rene that invited stoolhead ta a meet, and stoolhead the pussy ran like a bitch?

You want to meet? Another [bleep] heard from .

Ren was wrong and he damn well knew it, Slum is a typical Fire Kgunt that is one cold away from the grave.

Yep.

Ran like a bitch.

Another [bleep] that posts ONLY in the Hunter's Campfire and has never shot a gun or killed anything in her lifetime.

Just tryin ta help out a new member on the 'fire.

You joinin only 4 months ago, ya probably don't know the story of how stoolhead ran his usual bullshit, got called on it, agreed ta meet up ta settle the matter, then pussed out.

Like a bitch.

Just tryin ta bring ya up to speed.
Guessing this isn't "Dave's " first few months on the Fire.
Lol

No I suspect this is steelhead.. Man he was doing so good. Soon as he mention "wife BBC [bleep]" that was classic steelhead. Unfortunately ol Dave wont make it another day. I suspect Ric Bin will suspend this account.

Cue "Dave Spo"

He was doing so good to 5 months is a new record for him. His previous sock puppets never made it more than a month before he resorted to the BBC d ildo, cum guzzler talk. Everyone was like yep that's steelhead.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Old Steely tried hard.
Needs attention sssoooooo bad.
Just can't play well with others. Lol

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by slumlord
4ager

The guy that would make Q look like a baby.

9,000000000 ammon bundy posts

JFC mow your grass

Says the chump that doxed people on the Fire.

Says the chump that stalked another member's wife.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Yep….it looks like you smoked the little coward bitch out from behind her new screen name….LMFAO. Her immediate reaction to everything is to belittle the children and wives of members here just like she did above. A total and complete douche bag that I would love to get in line to meet someday

Stoolhead is a POS that absolutely could not carry on a conversation without oozing her self-loathing and insecurities.

Her absence here has bettered this place …..she is absolutely NOT missed in the slightest. The best thing she could do is FOAD….

Damn, that stings coming from one of the kindest most tolerant gentlemen on the fire.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by slumlord
4ager

The guy that would make Q look like a baby.

9,000000000 ammon bundy posts

JFC mow your grass

Interesting...

I did a couple of local deals with him years ago...

Very smart guy... lawyer... physically fit and 2A outdoors oriented.

Some dust-up with Flave on an April 1 joke last I saw him...

Last I spoke with him was on the BookofFaces.......been 2-3 years.

About the same here, I dropped FB after the 2020 election.

Sean is a straight up guy, if you have an issue with him the problem is you.

Kent

Yeah never mind that “top secret” letter plotting ass whoopings on posters that a certain group of poster didn’t like on here. You know the guys always crowing about all the good guys that have quit posting on here.

First I've heard of that bullchit... let me guess your source... the crowing guys.

I would have received one of those letters and literally never heard this F'n chit before.

Kent

If you say so.. My source are the guys you all try to run off yrs ago..

I... never tried to run anyone off

Name the source, you named 4ager.

Kent

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by 79S
Did he ever post addresses like some on this thread?

Those are the stalkers I'm talking about as well.

Biggest campfire stalker(s):

935 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington D.C.

If that was true eyeball be sitting in jail. Unless he’s a paid fbi informant.
Eyeball’s slick.
He types CEyeA and FBeye and AteaF to stay under their radar.
LMAO. Stupid Fugk.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by 79S
Weren't it slummy and rene that invited stoolhead ta a meet, and stoolhead the pussy ran like a bitch?

Ren was wrong and he damn well knew it, Slum is a typical Fire Kgunt that is one cold away from the grave.

Yep.

Ran like a bitch.

Another [bleep] that posts ONLY in the Hunter's Campfire and has never shot a gun or killed anything in her lifetime.

You joinin only 4 months ago, ya probably don't know the story of how stoolhead ran his usual bullshit, got called on it, agreed ta meet up ta settle the matter, then pussed out.

Like a bitch.

Lol

No I suspect this is steelhead (insert sarcasm).. Man he was doing so good. Soon as he mention "wife BBC [bleep]" that was classic steelhead. Unfortunately ol Dave wont make it another day. I suspect Ric Bin will suspend this account.

‘And he was turning his life around, gonna go to school, be somebody dontcha know?’

I think he was outed early on but kept the red-@ss at bay.

He went over yonder way
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
No way.. people tell me something I don't blab it loke most on here. Their are guy s still here that exactly know what Im talking about. They are just too chicken chit to fess up.. By you all I meant that as a general term for folks you might call campfire buddies that tried running folks in some cases they did a good job at it.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Heeler
Originally Posted by 79S

Yep.

Ran like a bitch.

Like a bitch.

Lol

No I suspect this is steelhead (insert sarcasm).. Man he was doing so good. Soon as he mention "wife BBC [bleep]" that was classic steelhead. Unfortunately ol Dave wont make it another day. I suspect Ric Bin will suspend this account.

‘And he was turning his life around, gonna go to school, be somebody dontcha know?’

I think he was outed early on but kept the red-@ss at bay.

Yep that will always be his down fall that's why guys that run sock puppets always get outted they all have unique writing style. Eventually they revert back to it. Losttrail60 is another one Im surprised ric has let go for so long that's Callnum using his sock puppet.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Oh I know. H3ll, I think the Root is running 2, maybe 3 Socks at once right now. Go back to the native pride thread and i made comment that Pat Cullors was a Maser or Root sock, allegedly.

He went over yonder way
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Yep….it looks like you smoked the little coward bitch out from behind her new screen name….LMFAO. Her immediate reaction to everything is to belittle the children and wives of members here just like she did above. A total and complete douche bag that I would love to get in line to meet someday

Stoolhead is a POS that absolutely could not carry on a conversation without oozing her self-loathing and insecurities.

Her absence here has bettered this place …..she is absolutely NOT missed in the slightest. The best thing she could do is FOAD….

Damn, that stings coming from one of the kindest most tolerant gentlemen on the fire.

Doggone internet….I struggle with discerning sarcasm from truth. In any case I’ll thank you for the compliment while you laugh behind my back at my inability to tell the difference. 😀😂

It was no secret back then that he and I were NEVER going to sit down and become friends. I tend to get along with guys that are “rough” around the edges and I can appreciate guys that are direct and unvarnished in their opinions. That type of personality is easier for me to deal with than someone that is careful with their words so as to not offend or appear politically incorrect. I don’t care what insults are hurled at me online since in some cases I go lower than I should and disappoint myself by acting immaturely….I do try to learn from my mistakes and not fall into the same baited online traps.

My issue with Stoolhead Scott was that he always attacked the innocent children of members here. Making fun of a child’s disability or the untimely death of a child whether by accident, medical issues or suicide Stoolhead never missed the opportunity to use those tragedies to “win” his online arguments. I don’t care what anyone thinks about Bigstick or Tom262, Lord knows they are able to fight their own battles and are hardly without fault (like me) but I can’t abide bringing up their child’s suicide or disability to “win” their online arguments.

Over the passed several years most of the arguments that I’ve lowered myself by participating in were caused, at least in my case, because I took exception to insulting the children or wives of the “participants”. Aside from using the innocent family members as weapons and exploiting the tragedy of sick, injured or dead children I got tired of his constant obsession with male genitalia and his homo-erotic fantasies that he projected into every thread.

This place is tangibly better with him GONE! He was the single biggest interruption on this website and he was the number 1 most bitter, vile and pathetic example of what an insecure little boy that “grows up” without good parenting looks like!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by 79S
No way.. people tell me something I don't blab it loke most on here. Their are guy s still here that exactly know what Im talking about. They are just too chicken chit to fess up.. By you all I meant that as a general term for folks you might call campfire buddies that tried running folks in some cases they did a good job at it.

You blabbed it in the second post you made in this thread... what people told you.

Well you really don't know, So your 'source' can come on and explain it, unless they're... what did you say... too chicken chit.

Kent

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 79S

Originally Posted by 79S
I guess his computer don’t have spellcheck

LMFAO…,😂😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by 79S

You blabbed it in the second post you made in this thread... what people told you.

Well you really don't know, So your 'source' can come on and explain it, unless they're... what did you say... too chicken chit.

Kent

Ah don't get all mad just because you are just finding out yo boy 4ager was a weirdo. You sure are defensive about this, you do know about that letter lol.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Originally Posted by 79S
I guess his computer don’t have spellcheck

LMFAO…,😂😂
I guess meye spillchick is al missed up.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by 79S

Kent

Ah don't get all mad just because you are just finding out yo boy 4ager was a weirdo. You sure are defensive about this, you do know about that letter lol.

Well, since you are willing to publicly lie about me, proves my point.

Still waiting on your source to speak up.

Kent

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Aces is alright, but I'm pretty sure you're thinking of me.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by 79S

Kent

Well, since you are willing to publicly lie about me, proves my point.

Still waiting on your source to speak up.

Kent

Lol now I'm lying about you jesus.. this site is the gift that keeps on giving. You cant make this chit up.. I clarified my statement "you all" I meant that as a general term for folks you might call campfire buddies that tried running folks in some cases they did a good job at it. If you associate with them more than likely you are like minded.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Dave_Spn is absolutely Steelhead. I think it was Rene who put 2 and 2 together a few months ago when he was still just a fledgling Steelhead Sockpuppet.

I am actually kind of surprised some on this thread have only recently figured that out...

Back to my hidey hole I go, as I don't have an issue with anyone on this site, let alone this thread.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Dave_Spn is absolutely Steelhead. I think it was Rene who put 2 and 2 together a few months ago when he was still just a fledgling Steelhead Sockpuppet.

I am actually kind of surprised some on this thread have only recently figured that out...

Back to my hidey hole I go, as I don't have an issue with anyone on this site, let alone this thread.

Hahahaha!

I had no idea.

I am MAGA.
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

397 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1minute, 16penny, 12savage, 45 invisible), 2,811 guests, and 1,107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,580
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.