Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by johnw
Pretty much everyone with any education supported the vaccine program. - - - -
Before consideration or critique of your claim, kindly define your concept of "everyone with any education". Thanks.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Sycamore
We’re here to discuss a monumental national achievement. From the instant the coronavirus invaded our shores, we raced into action to develop a safe and effective vaccine at breakneck speed. It would normally take five years, six years, seven years, or even more. In order to achieve this goal, we harnessed the full power of government, the genius of American scientists, and the might of American industry to save millions and millions of lives all over the world. We’re just days away from authorization from the FDA, and we’re pushing them hard, at which point we will immediately begin mass distribution.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

grin grin

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
can you trust anything bloviating Bill says?

Sam......

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
O'Reilly was a draft dodging coward, no better than Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich, or any of the other chicken hawks who hid behind a 2-S college student deferment while the real men got sent to the southeast Asia meat grinder. Couldn't pay me enough money to read any of his trash books!
Pray tell, what dishonor is there in refusing to go to fight and kill people in a foreign country that poses no threat to your country and is separated from us by an ocean they have no ability to cross?

What honor was there in submitting to being sent to a "southeast Asia meatgrinder"?

Before it was over our soldiers started fragging their officers and USN sailors were seriously disabling their own ships.

Personally I had better things to do as a derrick man and roughneck on a drilling rig during the time they were trying to draft me. It was probably as dangerous as soldiering and I was paying taxes and have been since I was 15.

The government lied to us time and again. The Tonkin Gulf Incident was what got Johnson the authority to increase troop levels in 1964. The Tonkin Gulf Incident was a lie, the destroyer Turner Joy was not attacked by North Vietnamese PT boats.

The Communists won the war, and it proved that the Domino Theory was a lie. The rest of the Pacific didn't go Commie.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Go stand in the coward's corner with O'Reilly.

I had a student deferment. What's your point...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Go stand in the coward's corner with O'Reilly.
You think the way you do. I guess that's your privilege. I'm not going to a foreign country and killing people that aren't threatening me.

By the way. What was our mission, what did we accomplish, did all that napalm, agent orange, bombing, and death prove to be of any benefit to this country? Other than the ones making money off of it?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Pretty much everyone with any education supported the vaccine program. For many, if not most, it looked like vaccination was the right thing.

John I ain’t trying to get down in the mud here but your statement doesn’t sit well with me because it’s flat out WRONG!…

Try to get over it

This is a book thread. Nobody cares about your education. Nobody who counts cares anything about who's vaccinated, pro-vax, anti-vax, or mutant...

It is flat out wrong and you doubling down makes you look like a buffoon. Thanks for clearing that up once and for all.
Just because you think you're smart and fell for it doesn't mean everyone else did. What a pompous ass.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Maybe he should write his memoirs....."Bill O'Reilly, The Man, NeoCon Warhawk, and Choad"......

The guy is scum.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

485 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 40 invisible), 2,351 guests, and 1,072 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,494
Posts18,452,415
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.