Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I hear you loud and clear.

As many of you are aware we are on many different forums, however, this forum is the 1st forum we participated on, it's our home forum

Anyone who calls us, 516-217-1000, and would like to discuss and purchase any sport optics not made in China we will give special opportunity on those items when you mention 24hourcampfire.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Doug, you have the patience of a saint. Thank you for recognizing that this important to many of us.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Paula,

As you beat The Fhuqktard Drum,where were the helmet and glasses you are "flaunting" in your HILARIOUS Avatar made? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Doug, thank you for this value-added courtesy for those who don't do their own research.

If this is from the previous post regarding CCP products, you have more tolerance than I do. The service I have received from your company is the best.

The legal Maxim underpinning commerce is "Buyer Beware." Consumers must do their due diligence on items that are important to them in a product.
Whether or not you are sensitive to buying products from Communist China, are looking for a specific reticle, or looking for other aspects of value and quality, it is up to the consumer to do their research.

Last edited by FSJeeper; 02/04/23.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Paula,

As you beat The Fhuqktard Drum,where were the helmet and glasses you are "flaunting" in your HILARIOUS Avatar made? Hint.

While I have nothing at all against Paul this did make me laugh!😂

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Motown
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Paula,

While I have nothing at all against Paul this did make me laugh!😂

It was spot on!

Texas
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Impressive move Doug. Thanks.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yeah, and these dickweeds won't even buy anything. Just like to B*tch.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Class act.

N
N
This is why Cameraland is the first place I shop for optics.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Class act Doug not that anyone couldn’t get the answers themselves with 5-10 minutes google.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by nhmike
This is why Cameraland is the first place I shop for optics.

Same.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
One more reason why Cameraland is my first stop and usually my last stop for optics shopping.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Doug is a fantastic guy... The whole Cameraland group actually...

They try their ass off at helping folks.

They will ALWAYS have my support.

If a man hates China... blame that on .GOV and corporate greed... NOT RESELLERS like Cameraland.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Good move, Doug to appease the whiners. I wonder what they would say, if they knew every place that their sacred Loopy parts were made? LMAO. The world is full of Karens and I'll bet that every one has plenty of Chinese-made goods in their houses.

These optics are made in China for other companies-not necessarily Chinese companies. Get a grip, people, like it or not, we live in a world-wide economy.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by sbhooper
Good move, Doug to appease the whiners. I wonder what they would say, if they knew every place that their sacred Loopy parts were made? LMAO. The world is full of Karens and I'll bet that every one has plenty of Chinese-made goods in their houses.

These optics are made in China for other companies-not necessarily Chinese companies. Get a grip, people, like it or not, we live in a world-wide economy.
We are not the better for it.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
W
W
You didn't have to offer this service, but you did. So, thank you Doug. The two guys I spoke to at Cameraland bent over backwards last week to make sure that I had the absolute best price on some Swaro binos (SLC 15x56) even when I didn't ask. I don't know what went on with the guy that threw his wife's gift in the trash, but I will be shopping with Cameraland for years to come. Thanks again Doug and Jeff??(I think it is).

-Will H. from AL

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Doug you are the man. No better in the business!! I've sent so many your way because you dont see the kind of service out there, literally anywhere, that you guys offer. Thanks for all you do my friend!!

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thank you for the kind words and support. We are just doing what Pop taught us, "treat folks the way we want to be treated"

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I've only made 3 or 4 purchases from Doug and each time Doug gave me a better price than what was shown on their website, including my latest purchase of my Pulsar thermal scope. Outstanding service and here we see another example of why I will continue to take my business to Camera Land.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
679 members (16Racing, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 09wingates, 76 invisible), 2,660 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,608
Posts18,398,386
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.