Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
W
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
W
It would be so nice if Winchester brought back these rifles, obviously there is a good amount of market demand, and there isn’t anything CRF in stainless to build customs off of!

Last edited by wildcat223; 02/08/23.
BP-B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Uh ok…

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
I know they are not the classics but the still offer the stainless all weather model in some cartridges. I only have one at the moment chambered in 300WSM. Im very happy with it. I just wish they were still made here in the U.S.! Not sure if they would be any better though.

W
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
W
I feel the open style classic trigger is far superior than the moa made today! And they don’t offer it in 375 h&h which blows my mind

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I’d never buy a model 70 without the original trigger design.

IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 79S
Uh ok…

THIS^^^

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pabucktail

Well you wont be buying a new one then, but plenty of used New Havens to be had for a good price if one looks around.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 79S

Well you wont be buying a new one then, but plenty of used New Havens to be had for a good price if one looks around.

Bingo, but for some reason, guys don't like buying used?????????????? Stupid fu cks.. To each their own though. I guess???

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Exactly. My point was that I’d never buy a new one. I’m happy to buy used stainless classics.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Exactly. My point was that I’d never buy a new one. I’m happy to buy used stainless classics.

I am good with either myself. I have had a couple crooked and badly chambered Classics, but I buy them knowing they may need a little love. Haven't had any real issues with the new FN guns, but it'd be nice if they'd keep making SS rifles instead of coated.

Semper Fi
IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 79S

Yes, the best deals are always going to be on used rifles. The ones I look for are diamonds in the rough, the ones I see extreme potential in, or ones that look new. I feel for some of you guys living in remote areas of the US or back east. I was in Tennesse last month and when I asked if they had any old Winchester model 70's the guy behind the counter looked at me like I just f'd his wife in the azz. Who knows? Maybe he thought I was going to surround his wagons or something??? I even had one lady here locally, that runs a gunshop, tell me I won't find any old Winchester model 70's for a good deal, especially the pre 64's. I just laughed..

BSA MAGA
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Winchester no longer makes a stainless rifle? That’s bizarre. I wouldn’t know as I long ago lost any interest in their current production offerings. Ditto Leupold.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Winchester no longer makes a stainless rifle? That’s bizarre. I wouldn’t know as I long ago lost any interest in their current production offerings. Ditto Leupold.
They do

American Rifles and Italian Shotguns

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
712 members (160user, 12344mag, 222Sako, 21, 12308300, 22250rem, 69 invisible), 2,710 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,621
Posts18,398,580
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.