Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Pork fat deep fried in lard until crispy then ground into “panko” dust to coat a different animal flesh and then deep fried?…..sounds like something a pre-WWI cardiologist would recommend for combating angina. 😂

We were at Disneyland last year and I couldn’t help but notice that 80%+ of the visitors were Mexican and of those 105% of them were overweight and most were grossly obese……I wonder if Pork Rind Panko is to blame? 🤔

Wrong direction Ace.

Used in place of flour for coating meat to bring fried.

For a low carb diet.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 02/09/23.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
KW: Wife uses it all the time for her KETO (low carb) cooking.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd have to try a spoon full out of the jar first...

You know, just to taste test it... laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
That does look good Bob.

Some air fried chicken, breaded with flour, and sort of oatmeal flour.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
Never saw it before

IC B2

K
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Pork fat deep fried in lard until crispy then ground into “panko” dust to coat a different animal flesh and then deep fried?…..sounds like something a pre-WWI cardiologist would recommend for combating angina. 😂

We were at Disneyland last year and I couldn’t help but notice that 80%+ of the visitors were Mexican and of those 105% of them were overweight and most were grossly obese……I wonder if Pork Rind Panko is to blame? 🤔

Aka "the tortilla spread"

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Wrong direction Ace.

Used in place of flour for coating meat to bring fried.

For a low carb diet.

I've never tried Pork Rind Panco. I have breaded chicken with parmesan cheese and made pizza crust from cauliflower for low carb. I recommend staying away from highly processed seed oils for frying. I use animal fat, organic extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil.

As far as the overweight folks, the problem there comes from combining high calorie fats with highly processed carbs. Carbs that are absorbed quickly raise insulin forcing the body to store fat. No carbs will force the body to burn fat.

Weight loss can be accomplished in several different ways. Individuals will benefit from the diet that they can live with forever. Low carb is likely the most efficient method to lose weight but can be extremely difficult to adhere to over the long term.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 57 invisible), 2,737 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,912
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.