Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I wonder if Biden in the other head demo dipshits really believe what they say ? ..

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Joe Bidens State of the Union Address ... Well boys and girls it is "It's Howdy Doody Time."

NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Bring out Sarah Huckabee Sanders for the Rebuttal!

I thought Sarah Huckabee Sanders' so called Rebuttal was a major disappointment. It sounded more like her campaign speech for a run at the Presidency. She failed to really address Beijing Biden's lies, distortions, and nonsense, barely touching on the periphery of his ramblings.

I could not care less about Huckabee overcoming cancer nor her mother having cancer. What did that have to do with rebutting Beijing Biden? I could not care less about Huckabee flying with Prez. Trump to Afghanistan, where she met a "real" soldier and got his unit shoulder patch. What did that have to do with rebutting Beijing Biden?

Huckabee refused to point out Beijing Biden's non-action on closing our borders and the millions of illegal aliens pouring into our country. She said nothing about black crime. (Yeah, yeah, I know: racist!.) Did not refute his lies about inflation soaring, his horrible foreign policy disaster, the invasion of our air space by the Chinese Communists, his causing gas and food prices to soar, etc. etc. etc. etc.

No, Huckabee was a serious disappointment. Sorry I wasted my precious time listening to her blathering along, campaigning for a run at the Presidency.

My opinion.

L.W.

While I liked her calling out 'Crazy vs normal" , you nailed it. I made the same comment to my wife that it was a campaign speech. No mention of Afghanistan? Really? No mention of Biden criminal ties to Ukraine? No mention of Hunter money from Mayor of Moscow ? ? ? Guess we are passed election fraud? Too softball a response. This was the perfect time to rally against big pharma and other evils ...lost. It is that lack of aggression that makes people feel Republican's are failing them.

Side Note- What was with Biden's eyes - just me or ??? ( Que Reptilian Conspiracists). To quote Captain Quint....."Dolls eyes..".

Last edited by kenjs1; 02/08/23.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Dang, sorry I missed another speech. But I see I must've of missed a good one. After all, I read that the speech got a 71% approval rating from viewers. But maybe no one here got the call to take part of the poll? LOL...

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Bring out Sarah Huckabee Sanders for the Rebuttal!

I thought Sarah Huckabee Sanders' so called Rebuttal was a major disappointment. It sounded more like her campaign speech for a run at the Presidency. She failed to really address Beijing Biden's lies, distortions, and nonsense, barely touching on the periphery of his ramblings.

I could not care less about Huckabee overcoming cancer nor her mother having cancer. What did that have to do with rebutting Beijing Biden? I could not care less about Huckabee flying with Prez. Trump to Afghanistan, where she met a "real" soldier and got his unit shoulder patch. What did that have to do with rebutting Beijing Biden?

Huckabee refused to point out Beijing Biden's non-action on closing our borders and the millions of illegal aliens pouring into our country. She said nothing about black crime. (Yeah, yeah, I know: racist!.) Did not refute his lies about inflation soaring, his horrible foreign policy disaster, the invasion of our air space by the Chinese Communists, his causing gas and food prices to soar, etc. etc. etc. etc.

No, Huckabee was a serious disappointment. Sorry I wasted my precious time listening to her blathering along, campaigning for a run at the Presidency.

My opinion.

L.W.

Agreed LW. I was majorly disappointed. And it did sound like a Campaign Speech was my immediate thought also.
She missed a major opportunity to call out Lying Hiden Biden on his Bullschitt Speech of Lies.
She should have been calling for the Traitorous POS to be immediately impeached.

She was a great Press Secretary for Trump. Much much better than the Redheaded Liar and the Token Idiot that Pedo Joe employed.
She squandered a major opportunity for the Right to start to put an end to Lying Hiden Biden’s Illegal Reign.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Did not watch much before I got nauseous. It reminded me of the old Politburo of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. With all of his puppets and fake applauses with senile Joe looking at teleprompter or earpiece telling him what to say.

Attached Images
downloadQQ.jpg (10.63 KB, 62 downloads)
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Meat Wagon came for Fetterman ..

Who’s Next ..

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
If there was ever a time for the American Flag to be flown upside down that time is now.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
How many IRS Agents are they going to Hire ..

Railroad Cars aren’t far Behind ..

Flying the Flag Upside Down is a Dead Giveaway..

It’s time to Scrub your Profile not Enhance it ..

I Smell Human Flesh ..

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
724 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 17CalFan, 67 invisible), 2,929 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,757
Posts18,401,358
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.